The Lost Book of Nostradamus

  • Danny Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Message
      Anyone in the UK who has the History Channel might like to note that on Wednesday 05/03/08, they are showing a programme called "The Lost Book of Nostradamus" at 8pm.

      Just FYI :-)

      Best wishes
      Danny

      "Kings were wont to honour philosophers, but if I had such I would honour them as angels that should have such piety in them that they would not seek where they are the second to be the first, and where the third to be the second and so forth."