Re:Dragon in Florida and Black Dog in Bungay

  • John Souttar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      The Dragon Line barely touches the southern coast of Florida - Cape Sable - comparable with Cornwall's Lands End perhaps. However this is an assumption based on longitude and latitude, the Dragon following a straight line and my being able to draw one. Could it be that Dee and his navigators were following it? What are Cape Sable and Key Largo  like?  That may be the clue.

      Lord Ferrers lives in Bungay which is on the line.  The town is famous for the 'black dog' that appeared in 1577

      reve
    • elfsbeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "John Souttar"
        <johnsouttar@...> wrote:

        > The Dragon Line barely touches the southern coast of Florida - Cape
        Sable - comparable with Cornwall's Lands End perhaps. However this is
        an assumption based on longitude and latitude, the Dragon following a
        straight line and my being able to draw one. Could it be that Dee and
        his navigators were following it? What are Cape Sable and Key Largo
        like? That may be the clue.

        > Lord Ferrers lives in Bungay which is on the line. The town is
        famous for the 'black dog' that appeared in 1577
        > http://www.bungay-suffolk.co.uk/history/black-dog.htm
        >
        > reve

        Considering that Liz, which I guessed would be the case, it would be
        interesting to map the distance and other aspects in relation to
        panhandle and the same distance north of Lands End.

        & reve, I myself have never been to Key Largo except on the screen...
        Bogart and all...
        Betsy
      • Liz Forrest
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          Odd, it occurs to me that a dragon line could be serpentine, not straight?  Love, Liz