Re: [AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee] Re: Samael

  • John Souttar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
      Happy New Year all.

      Link here to that interesting place in Sinai

      reve
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
        I haven't looked very deep yet - but I know that older alchemy sources
        do not always follow the standard correspondences we know today.
        IIRC, some texts even list Tin as a metal of Mercury - which is likely
        why Dee was told to make the Seven Ensligns of Creation on plates of
        purified tin...

        LVX
        Aaron