Aaron and the Angelical Language

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2006
      Greetings, Folks!

      The last time I posted here, I let everyone know that I was sequestered
      until I completed my ten-year project on Dee's Angelical Language.
      Now, it is done- YAY!!! :)

      I'll be submitting the work in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile,
      I'm making very limited announcements about the project. I've told the
      folks on the Enochian-L list (who had a lot to do with the project
      itself), and now I'd like you folks in this group to take a look. ;)

      "The Angelical Language, Vols I and II: The History, Mythology and an
      Encyclopedic Lexicon of the Tongue of Angels"
      http://kheph777.tripod.com/indexangelical.html

      See the above link for a description of what is in the two volumes of
      this new work. This is the most exhaustive and in-depth analysis of
      Dee's Angelical that has ever existed. Authors of Enochiana are
      constantly claiming that Angelical "stands up to linguistic analysis" -
      but such an analysis is not to be found. Until now! :) Not only does
      my new work contain this analysis (and much more!), but I have also
      written a companion document entitled "A Course in the Tongue of
      Angels" - a 14-lesson grammar book for Angelical, taking you from the
      basic principles of the language all the way to translating Enlgish
      texts into Angelical. (The Course is omplete, but will not be released
      until a later date.) I've also written an essay entitled "Pronouncing
      Dee's Angelical" which I should release soon.

      I would love to see some of you join the Angelical Linguistics Yahoo
      Group, as I think your input would be quite valuable over there:

      (That is the main reason I'm releasing this info to you folks at this
      early date. I'd like to build up some good material for the group's
      archives before I go public with the new books.)

      Hope to see you there!

      LVX
      Aaron
    • ClaireNoaell@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2006
        In a message dated 9/14/2006 4:13:19 A.M. Central Standard Time, Aaron@... writes:
        my ten-year project on Dee's Angelical Language.
        Now, it is done- YAY!!!  :)

        I'll be submitting the work in the next couple of weeks.
        I would love to see some of you join the Angelical Linguistics Yahoo
        Group, as I think your input would be quite valuable over there:

        Aaron,
        This is indeed very exciting news! And I'm sure they will go over there.
        Also, why not announce your Austin lecture?
        Maybe there are some here who are close to there.

        Noaell
        Betsy
      • Terri Burns
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2006
          Congratulations, Aaron! Looks like you've had a busy year!

          [As far as being sequestered-- I'm trying to do the same thing--
          though if that means it will take ten more years to get our book(s)
          out I may scream!]

          Thanks for letting us know about the other group.

          LVX,

          Terri

          --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron"
          <Aaron@...> wrote:

          > Greetings, Folks!
          >
          > The last time I posted here, I let everyone know that I was
          sequestered
          > until I completed my ten-year project on Dee's Angelical Language.
          > Now, it is done- YAY!!! :)
          >
          > I'll be submitting the work in the next couple of weeks.
          Meanwhile,
          > I'm making very limited announcements about the project. I've told
          the
          > folks on the Enochian-L list (who had a lot to do with the project
          > itself), and now I'd like you folks in this group to take a look. ;)
          >
          > "The Angelical Language, Vols I and II: The History, Mythology and
          an
          > Encyclopedic Lexicon of the Tongue of Angels"
          > http://kheph777.tripod.com/indexangelical.html
          >
          > See the above link for a description of what is in the two volumes
          of
          > this new work. This is the most exhaustive and in-depth analysis
          of
          > Dee's Angelical that has ever existed. Authors of Enochiana are
          > constantly claiming that Angelical "stands up to linguistic
          analysis" -
          > but such an analysis is not to be found. Until now! :) Not only
          does
          > my new work contain this analysis (and much more!), but I have also
          > written a companion document entitled "A Course in the Tongue of
          > Angels" - a 14-lesson grammar book for Angelical, taking you from
          the
          > basic principles of the language all the way to translating Enlgish
          > texts into Angelical. (The Course is omplete, but will not be
          released
          > until a later date.) I've also written an essay
          entitled "Pronouncing
          > Dee's Angelical" which I should release soon.
          >
          > I would love to see some of you join the Angelical Linguistics
          Yahoo
          > Group, as I think your input would be quite valuable over there:

          > (That is the main reason I'm releasing this info to you folks at
          this
          > early date. I'd like to build up some good material for the
          group's
          > archives before I go public with the new books.)
          >
          > Hope to see you there!
          >
          > LVX
          > Aaron

        • Liz Forrest
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2006
            Wow, you have some stamina and focus, Aaron! Hope someday to be able
            to acquire a copy for the Castle Matrix library, especially as the
            original may once have given Dee the means to contact those entities!
            :-) Kieran, my son, put up a 'quarantine' notice on one of our doors
            long ago, and I've always wondered about that, still haven't managed
            to get to use that room properly, though I finally felt comfortable
            about taking the sign down. Would love to have you all here for a
            seminar, when we become self-sufficient again with a power supply and
            repaired plumbing, etc. Though I love it by candlelight and
            firelight. Will gladly join the group if I can remember to do so.
            Love, Liz