Re: [AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee] Liz - Ireland

  • ClaireNoaell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 8:22 AM

      Liz,
      I'm glad to see this report.  If you can't access the entire article due to Internet constraints, I'll copy/ paste it here.
      Love, Betsy

    • Liz Forrest
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 12:09 PM
        Thanks Betsy!  Good to read.  Nice to know someone puts the lives of innocents before the profits to be made from the prophets.  I'm wondering who arranged for these two groups to become the scapegoat when both descend from the same genetic lines, a Turkish ancestry, where the one group adopted Judaism.  How much do they know themselves?  Starting to see a very ancient conflict being continued here too, Phoenician versus Roman.  Hence the attack on the Lebanon and Tyre and Baalbek in particular?  The Phoenicians were accused of killing children in sacrifice, but the new 'Romans' don't seem to have qualms that way either.  And when anger and the desire for revenge as well as patriotic fervour take over, both sides end up in the same boat?  If only they could both step back and look at what's really going on!  Someone is making a lot of money now and going to make even more after it's over?  Reconstruction also means big bucks?  Love, Liz