Re: [AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee] sol utions Re: math puzzle

  • ClaireNoaell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      In a message dated 5/31/2006 3:09:39 P.M. Central Standard Time, cropolis@... writes:
      looked more like an IQ test question to me.

      Tim
      Betsy writes:
      The origin of my inquiry is my husband's telling me he was seeing these numbers on his clock over a period of time when he would wake up at the exact moment of the readout.
      I was trying to anticipate what might turn up next.
      And in fact the type of equation number/ word problem that came to mind is almost always found on tests and I _never_ get them right because ... well that's another post.

      So the personal message to me is what he was saying the letters meant to him, and I wanted to give it another dimension since he is not an occultist.  Actually I remember now I posted my reason on Aaron's group to snowfire not here, so sorry about the confusion.

      Scroll onward...

      In a message dated 5/31/2006 3:58:19 P.M. Central Standard Time, numberservant@... writes:
      Elfsbeth,

      Here I would say many things. In fact we could choose from a total of 235 hits for 2,3,5,4
      at

      http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/?q=2%2C3%2C5%
      2C4&sort=0&fmt=0&language=english&go=Search

      Peace,
      Number Servant
      In a message dated 5/31/2006 2:48:31 P.M. Central Standard Time, shakasha@... writes:
      How about:

      1.
      222 - 333 --- 555 --- 444
      B - C E - D

      Betsy writes:
      I've put these replies all together so I can look at them later with more investigation...
      Thank you all for recommendations.
      If his digital clock says 6/6/6 at the very time he wakes up on our anniversary, then I'll tell ya all about it immediately ...
      The number of man or the days of number to follow ? - I'm referring to some mild mannered predictions as that being the newest date for Bush to do something more to the world. i.e. bomb Iran

    • ClaireNoaell@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        In a message dated 6/1/2006 6:52:12 A.M. Central Standard Time, ClaireNoaell@... writes:
        The number of man or the days of number to follow ? - I'm referring to some mild mannered predictions as that being the newest date for Bush to do something more to the world. i.e. bomb Iran
        Tim stamp on a message within a forum game I sent this morning
        unintentional I assure you.

        01.06.06 06:20

        So there's my triple digit number on 6/1/06
        Back to the blackboard, which reminds me of the myth or story about the black stone falling and some posts at the magdalene-list in the past few days plus some things Vincent has written somewhere concerning the Ka'ba in Mecca.
         ~ Betsy
      • Liz Forrest
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          Hi Betsy, I'd be very interested to hear more about the Ka'aba stone in Mecca.  Those numbers often come up on clocks, etc. for me too.  Especially over the past year.  Love, Liz

          On 6/1/06, ClaireNoaell@... <ClaireNoaell@...> wrote:
          In a message dated 6/1/2006 6:52:12 A.M. Central Standard Time, ClaireNoaell@... writes:
          The number of man or the days of number to follow ? - I'm referring to some mild mannered predictions as that being the newest date for Bush to do something more to the world. i.e. bomb Iran
          Tim stamp on a message within a forum game I sent this morning
          unintentional I assure you.

          01.06.06 06:20

          So there's my triple digit number on 6/1/06
          Back to the blackboard, which reminds me of the myth or story about the black stone falling and some posts at the magdalene-list in the past few days plus some things Vincent has written somewhere concerning the Ka'ba in Mecca.
           ~ Betsy

          Commodity trading advisor Investment advisor Mortgage advisor
          Psychic advisor Financial advisor Occult

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS