Renaissance Quarterly: Shows in the showstone: a theater of alchemy &........

  • ClaireNoaell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006
      Something for today ...
      You can get a free pass (usually you gotta look at an ad -like with some newspaper links) to read some of the articles and reviews.

      This one is from 1996...

      Betsy
    • Terri Burns
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2006
        Hi Betsy! Thanks for posting this link! IMHO that's a wonderful
        article, though I'd be inclined to draw slightly diffferent
        conclusions from the evidence than the author. What did you think
        about it?

        If any missed the free pass and still want to look at the article,
        let me know-- I can either e-mail it to you or move some things
        around so it fits into the files section.

        LVX,

        Terri

        --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com,
        ClaireNoaell@... wrote:

        > Something for today ...
        > You can get a free pass (usually you gotta look at an ad -like with
        some
        > newspaper links) to read some of the articles and reviews.
        >
        > This one is from 1996...
        >
        > _ Renaissance Quarterly: Shows in the showstone: a theater of
        alchemy and
        > apocalypse in the angel conversations of J_

        (http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1:19009062/Shows+in+the+showstone:+a+th
        eater+of+alchemy+and+apocalypse+in+the+angel
        > +conversations+of+John+Dee+(1527-1608/9)..html?refid=ip_hf)
        >
        > _http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1:19009062/Shows+in+the+showstone%
        3a+a+theater+
        > of+alchemy+and+apocalypse+in+the+angel+conversations+of+John+Dee+
        (1527-1608%2f
        > 9)..html?refid=ip_hf_

        (http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1:19009062/Shows+in+the+showstone:+a+th
        eater+of+alchemy+and+apocalypse+in+the+angel+conversations+of+Jo
        > hn+Dee+(1527-1608/9)..html?refid=ip_hf)
        >
        > Betsy

      • Liz Forrest
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2006
          Ostara's greetings to everyone, only online for a next few minutes for
          this week. No access otherwise. No funds, etc. Also wondering about
          the bright object to the southeast of Rathkeale seen in the sky each
          night. Can see it's a sphere by naked eye. Do you know what that
          might be? I'd like to see the article, Terri, can you e-mail me? And
          can you send the info to my lawyer again? Says he never received
          anything. Was it by snail mail? Best both ways if you can. To me
          too? Love, Liz

          On 4/11/06, Terri Burns <burnst@...> wrote:
          > Hi Betsy! Thanks for posting this link! IMHO that's a wonderful
          > article, though I'd be inclined to draw slightly diffferent
          > conclusions from the evidence than the author. What did you think
          > about it?
          >
          > If any missed the free pass and still want to look at the article,
          > let me know-- I can either e-mail it to you or move some things
          > around so it fits into the files section.
          >
          > LVX,
          >
          > Terri
          >

          > --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com,
          > ClaireNoaell@... wrote:
          > >
          > > Something for today ...
          > > You can get a free pass (usually you gotta look at an ad -like with
          > some
          > > newspaper links) to read some of the articles and reviews.
          > >
          > > This one is from 1996...
          > >
          > > _ Renaissance Quarterly: Shows in the showstone: a theater of
          > alchemy and
          > > apocalypse in the angel conversations of J_
          > >
          > (http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1:19009062/Shows+in+the+showstone:+a+th
          > eater+of+alchemy+and+apocalypse+in+the+angel
          > > +conversations+of+John+Dee+(1527-1608/9)..html?refid=ip_hf)
          > >
          > > _http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1:19009062/Shows+in+the+showstone%
          > 3a+a+theater+
          > > of+alchemy+and+apocalypse+in+the+angel+conversations+of+John+Dee+
          > (1527-1608%2f
          > > 9)..html?refid=ip_hf_
          > >
          > (http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1:19009062/Shows+in+the+showstone:+a+th
          > eater+of+alchemy+and+apocalypse+in+the+angel+conversations+of+Jo
          > > hn+Dee+(1527-1608/9)..html?refid=ip_hf)
          > >
          > > Betsy
          > >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Terri Burns
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 14, 2006
            Sure, I can e-mail the article Monday, and I'll resend the other info
            to your lawyer now. If you can e-mail he address off-list, I'll send
            it snail mail as well.

            Terri

            --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Forrest"