Re: File-Theorem XX & the duplication of cube

  • revesouttar
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2006
      Fascinating and absolutely brilliant Number Servant. Still trying to
      work on it. You must be right if he knew about the subject it would
      be in there as he put everything in there (in one long sentence).

      £$£$

      AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "numberservant"
      <numberservant@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > For what it is worth, here is my contribution to the interpretation
      of Theorem XX and what I
      > feel is the key to the entire glyph. Basically, I put forward that
      there is an alchemical process
      > described (encoded) by a dynamic construction involving Lunar,
      Elemental, and Solar aspects,
      > imbedded in the Mercurial archetype, based on the dupilication of
      the cube. The (near)
      > transcendental nature of this is described and historical
      documentation with indications of
      > Dee's awareness of the geometrical procedures is given. I also pose
      some questions
      > concerning the correct implementation of this hypothesis in modern
      interpretations of
      > Enochian operations. A point I did not include was that of Dee's
      arithmetic formulations of
      > chemical (medicinal) compositions. These fall along very similar
      lines to the types of
      > equations he was considering that arise in the context of that
      mentioned in the paper.

      > Again, I should reiterate that this is subjective. It may seem to
      contrived or off the wall to
      > some, but I really see a connection and even a possible link up to
      the previous writings I have
      > communicated here. It is my hope that we can resynthesize this
      entire study, and put it in a
      > grand context that includes modern advancements.
      >
      > Number Servant

    • a_seventh_son
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 1, 2006
        numberservant,
        it's an amazingly clear work. it should not surprise us greatly
        that a primary end aimed for by the contemplative traditions was
        expansion of cognition to hyperdimensional geometries, nor that
        intuitive realizations might give rise spontaneously to mathematical
        descriptions of these states or episodes of transcendental cognition.
        a sort of intuitional geometry, as a process of discovery or
        revelation, progressing through a series or sequence of rational
        intuitions of suprasensible objects, to which our sense-perceptions
        blind us. indeed, Ouspenskii related that Gurdjieff taught that the
        attempts of the mind to overleap its own bounds was a necessary part
        in the development of higher mind (the "mental center") and was indeed
        (when genuine, we can suppose he qualified this) an act initiated by
        the true will.

        -brian

        --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "numberservant"
        <numberservant@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > For what it is worth, here is my contribution to the interpretation
        of Theorem XX and what I
        > feel is the key to the entire glyph. Basically, I put forward that
        there is an alchemical process
        > described (encoded) by a dynamic construction involving Lunar,
        Elemental, and Solar aspects,
        > imbedded in the Mercurial archetype, based on the dupilication of
        the cube. The (near)
        > transcendental nature of this is described and historical
        documentation with indications of
        > Dee's awareness of the geometrical procedures is given. I also pose
        some questions
        > concerning the correct implementation of this hypothesis in modern
        interpretations of
        > Enochian operations. A point I did not include was that of Dee's
        arithmetic formulations of
        > chemical (medicinal) compositions. These fall along very similar
        lines to the types of
        > equations he was considering that arise in the context of that
        mentioned in the paper.

        > Again, I should reiterate that this is subjective. It may seem to
        contrived or off the wall to
        > some, but I really see a connection and even a possible link up to
        the previous writings I have
        > communicated here. It is my hope that we can resynthesize this
        entire study, and put it in a
        > grand context that includes modern advancements.
        >
        > Number Servant

      • Vincent Bridges
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 2, 2006
          Re: File-Theorem XX & the duplication of cube Hi guys, great work... Brian, I just read your most recent missive to me, metaforce, back to back with Rob’s paper... You just gotta share, here or privately...

          And Rob, wow, this along with your 19/7 work is actually bringing us close to a viable explanation of the main Enochian components... Keep up the good work...

          VB

          <numberservant@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone,
          >
          > For what it is worth, here is my contribution to the interpretation
          of Theorem XX and what I
          > feel is the key to the entire glyph. Basically, I put forward that
          there is an alchemical process
          > described (encoded) by a dynamic construction involving Lunar,
          Elemental, and Solar aspects,
          > imbedded in the Mercurial archetype, based on the dupilication of
          the cube. The (near)
          > transcendental nature of this is described and historical
          documentation with indications of
          > Dee's awareness of the geometrical procedures is given. I also pose
          some questions
          > concerning the correct implementation of this hypothesis in modern
          interpretations of
          > Enochian operations. A point I did not include was that of Dee's
          arithmetic formulations of
          > chemical (medicinal) compositions. These fall along very similar
          lines to the types of
          > equations he was considering that arise in the context of that
          mentioned in the paper.

          > Again, I should reiterate that this is subjective. It may seem to
          contrived or off the wall to
          > some, but I really see a connection and even a possible link up to
          the previous writings I have
          > communicated here. It is my hope that we can resynthesize this
          entire study, and put it in a
          > grand context that includes modern advancements.
          >
          > Number Servant

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Liz Forrest
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 2, 2006
            Hi numberservant! Did you send an attachment with this post? I
            didn't find anything attached or embedded. Liz

            On 1/30/06, numberservant <numberservant@...> wrote:
            > Hello everyone,
            >
            > For what it is worth, here is my contribution to the interpretation of Theorem XX and what I
            > feel is the key to the entire glyph. Basically, I put forward that there is an alchemical process
            > described (encoded) by a dynamic construction involving Lunar, Elemental, and Solar aspects,
            > imbedded in the Mercurial archetype, based on the dupilication of the cube. The (near)
            > transcendental nature of this is described and historical documentation with indications of
            > Dee's awareness of the geometrical procedures is given. I also pose some questions
            > concerning the correct implementation of this hypothesis in modern interpretations of
            > Enochian operations. A point I did not include was that of Dee's arithmetic formulations of
            > chemical (medicinal) compositions. These fall along very similar lines to the types of
            > equations he was considering that arise in the context of that mentioned in the paper.
            >
            > Again, I should reiterate that this is subjective. It may seem to contrived or off the wall to
            > some, but I really see a connection and even a possible link up to the previous writings I have
            > communicated here. It is my hope that we can resynthesize this entire study, and put it in a
            > grand context that includes modern advancements.
            >
            > Number Servant
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • a_seventh_son
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 2, 2006
              --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, Vincent Bridges
              <vincent@...> wrote:

              > Hi guys, great work...
              > Brian, I just read your most recent missive to me,
              > metaforce, back to back with Rob¹s paper...

              > You just gotta share, here or privately...
              :-) I'll try both... but it will be a day or so before I can give the
              subject the time it deserves. looking forward to your comments
              off-line and online. for now it's probably enough to say that there
              are certain indications within alchemical texts which suggest that the
              stages of alchemical development all occur within the same Athanoor,
              and that the sages report this is the Vessel of Hermes, and report
              that they elevate the First Matter in accord with nature, in order to
              overcome nature. this reading by what the prudish teachers of Madame
              B. might have called, a few turns of the physiological key.

              but what is fascinating to me is that we have a new projection for our
              powder, in the form of computer science. and specifically the parts
              of this young science relating to language development and that modern
              form of application, very near alchemy, known as programming, which
              has mathematics as its pure foundation. at any rate I am pleased to
              have seen the elephant from an again novel perspective.

              and gradually, we start to understand what "they" were doing, trying
              to do, had done, or are still doing. particularly with respect to the
              'fairyland' which turn-of-the-century occultism would term the "inner
              world" or planes, and its relation to the eventual development of
              modern technologies.

              LVX
              -brian
            • Terri Burns
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006
                --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "a_seventh_son"
                <a_seventh_son@...> wrote:

                > --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, Vincent Bridges
                > <vincent@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi guys, great work...
                > > Brian, I just read your most recent missive to me,
                > > metaforce, back to back with Rob¹s paper...
                >
                > > You just gotta share, here or privately...
                > :-) I'll try both... but it will be a day or so before I can give the
                > subject the time it deserves.

                Rob, that file you posted was FANTASTIC! I just printed it out when I
                got back in town this morning, and want to read over it, and reread the
                Monas this weekend . . . and if any of you are sharing in private and
                don't mind cc:ing me on the conversation, I'd love to participate or at
                least follow along with the conversation.

                As everyone still with us at this point probably realized, Hamilton-
                Jones's comments on Theorem XX are next to useless, because he is
                basically just saying, like NumberServant, "this theorem is the key."
                Trouble is, he takes the more initiatory approach of silence. Those
                who can understand, will. Rob, being an initiate of mathematics, has
                an alchemical language more in this age seem to speak (or if not speak,
                trust, ironically often without understanding it anyway.)

                LVX,

                Terri
              • Terri Burns
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 3, 2006
                  --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, Liz Forrest
                  <greenlysard@...> wrote:

                  > Hi numberservant! Did you send an attachment with this post? I
                  > didn't find anything attached or embedded. Liz
                  >
                  > On 1/30/06, numberservant <numberservant@...> wrote:

                  He uploaded it as a .pdf to the files section-- just click on the
                  link in message 1245, or if you're on the web browser, go to the
                  files section.

                  LVX,

                  Terri

                  > > Hello everyone,
                  > >
                  > > For what it is worth, here is my contribution to the
                  interpretation of Theorem XX and what I
                  > > feel is the key to the entire glyph.
                • felonius_monk_77
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 6, 2006
                    This is another reason for the double cubical altar and folding out to
                    a cross of ten squares filled with Hebrew. (In case you Monas fans
                    missed this in your knowledge lectures.)

                    When do we get to talk about the cross as corrosion and decay over
                    time? Is this the same as rate of decay and half-lives?

                    Felonius Monk
                  • a_seventh_son
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 6, 2006
                      hi felonius...

                      anything that enters into a spacetime matrix becomes subject to the
                      force of entropy, which is related only marginally to nuclear decay or
                      atomic half-lives. but which is completely related to information as
                      well as time, and at least marginally related to Brownian motion,
                      black holes, and blackbody radiation. it may be this effect (the
                      gradual ebbing away of what Heisenburg once facetiously referred to as
                      negentropy) that is referred to as "crucifixion of Logos on the cross
                      of matter". Google on 'Maxwell's demon' and 'Black hole
                      thermodynamics' to glimpse some implications.

                      "felonius_monk_77" <felonius_monk_77@...> wrote:

                      > This is another reason for the double cubical altar and folding out to
                      > a cross of ten squares filled with Hebrew. (In case you Monas fans
                      > missed this in your knowledge lectures.)
                      >
                      > When do we get to talk about the cross as corrosion and decay over
                      > time? Is this the same as rate of decay and half-lives?
                      >
                      > Felonius Monk

                    • felonius_monk_77
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 6, 2006
                        --- In
                        <a_seventh_son@...> wrote:

                        > hi felonius...
                        >
                        > anything that enters into a spacetime matrix becomes subject to the
                        > force of entropy, which is related only marginally to nuclear decay
                        or
                        > atomic half-lives. but which is completely related to information
                        as
                        > well as time, and at least marginally related to Brownian motion,
                        > black holes, and blackbody radiation. it may be this effect (the
                        > gradual ebbing away of what Heisenburg once facetiously referred to
                        as
                        > negentropy) that is referred to as "crucifixion of Logos on the
                        cross
                        > of matter". Google on 'Maxwell's demon' and 'Black hole
                        > thermodynamics' to glimpse some implications.
                        >
                        > LVX
                        > -brian

                        Thank you, Seventh Son!

                        re: "is completely related to information as well as time."

                        would you agree then, as space/time seem to become less
                        discrete, "information" "defragmants," symptoms including but not
                        limited to discrete "selves" merging? Logos crucified on the cross
                        of matter causes the fragmentation of consciousness, which cannot of
                        its own accord defragment. It needs another program, operating from
                        a higher consciousness.

                        > --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com,
                        > "felonius_monk_77" <felonius_monk_77@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > This is another reason for the double cubical altar and folding
                        out to
                        > > a cross of ten squares filled with Hebrew. (In case you Monas
                        fans
                        > > missed this in your knowledge lectures.)
                        > >
                        > > When do we get to talk about the cross as corrosion and decay
                        over
                        > > time? Is this the same as rate of decay and half-lives?
                        > >
                        > > Felonius Monk

                      • a_seventh_son
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 6, 2006
                          > Thank you, Seventh Son!
                          >
                          > re: "is completely related to information as well as time."
                          >
                          > would you agree then, as space/time seem to become less
                          > discrete, "information" "defragmants," symptoms including but not
                          > limited to discrete "selves" merging?
                          maybe subjectively, but no, I do not see defragmentation of space/time
                          and such 'breaking down'... perception of merging of 'selves' or my
                          preferred "chunkifying" of reality is occuring not at the base
                          level... which is more likely stationary, frozen even, but rather the
                          phenomenon is in the nature of the perception rather than physical
                          "reality" as we might call it. it suggests to me that consciousness
                          in these forms is collectivizing for survival - not elevating
                          individuals per se, but retrogressing to 'group souls' with their own
                          hierarchies, and we perceive these as an outgrowth growth of
                          subcultures, including experts [as a class] in any field of knowledge.
                          the difference is this: they are not collectivizing for the sake of
                          survival of the "lower" at all, but literally organizing to compose
                          the fields of knowledge, arguably until it's been transferred
                          "off-site". we cannot see this (as a whole) because we ourselves are
                          forced to participate in the process.

                          > Logos crucified on the cross
                          > of matter causes the fragmentation of consciousness, which cannot of
                          > its own accord defragment. It needs another program, operating from
                          > a higher consciousness.
                          I'm confused by this last portion, could you either rephrase this or
                          extend, particularly on the last sentence, to make your intention clearer?

                          -brian
                        • Liz Forrest
                          Message 12 of 15 , Feb 7, 2006
                            Ummm, Terri .....how do I access the files which contain that number?
                            Apologies for my errant possibly damaged brain ....! Love, Liz

                            On 2/3/06, Terri Burns <burnst@...> wrote:
                            > --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, Liz Forrest
                            > <greenlysard@...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hi numberservant! Did you send an attachment with this post? I
                            > > didn't find anything attached or embedded. Liz
                            > >
                            > > On 1/30/06, numberservant <numberservant@...> wrote:
                            >
                            > He uploaded it as a .pdf to the files section-- just click on the
                            > link in message 1245, or if you're on the web browser, go to the
                            > files section.
                            >
                            > LVX,
                            >
                            > Terri
                          • felonius_monk_77
                            Message 13 of 15 , Feb 9, 2006
                              --- In
                              <a_seventh_son@...> wrote:

                              > > Thank you, Seventh Son!
                              > >
                              > > re: "is completely related to information as well as time."
                              > >
                              > > would you agree then, as space/time seem to become less
                              > > discrete, "information" "defragmants," symptoms including but not
                              > > limited to discrete "selves" merging?
                              > maybe subjectively, but no, I do not see defragmentation of
                              space/time
                              > and such 'breaking down'... perception of merging of 'selves' or my
                              > preferred "chunkifying" of reality is occuring not at the base
                              > level... which is more likely stationary, frozen even, but rather
                              the
                              > phenomenon is in the nature of the perception rather than physical
                              > "reality" as we might call it. it suggests to me that consciousness
                              > in these forms is collectivizing for survival - not elevating
                              > individuals per se, but retrogressing to 'group souls' with their
                              own
                              > hierarchies, and we perceive these as an outgrowth growth of
                              > subcultures, including experts [as a class] in any field of
                              knowledge.
                              > the difference is this: they are not collectivizing for the sake of
                              > survival of the "lower" at all, but literally organizing to compose
                              > the fields of knowledge, arguably until it's been transferred
                              > "off-site". we cannot see this (as a whole) because we ourselves
                              are
                              > forced to participate in the process.

                              My, what a "chunk" for me to digest at this time. And your last one,
                              too. Googling away.

                              I agree that collectiveizing does not transcendence make, but nor
                              does it make the reverse. You are the Caballist of intelligent
                              design, I read . . . so why look at the base level? Unless the
                              microprosopus is being reborn there and rippling out? The "base"
                              transforms as the Tree resurrects itself, by Adam of the collective
                              causing ripples in Adam of Malkuth. Without that, it disintegrates
                              or retrenches.

                              Watch for ripples in the Matrix, and you can see this happening all
                              around. Not as many probablility waves today as last year, or last
                              night.

                              Of course a single non-Christos Malkuthian perception will now
                              be "objective," nor "monadic," so I can only describe how I "see" it
                              through my peculiar filters. Add to this now multiple neural
                              pathways of my own being reprogrammed, a difficult process because of
                              what we might call certain patterns of resistance developed over
                              time. Noevertheless the transitions are taking place; they will take
                              some time to settle, but vision of a colletcive seems to becoming
                              clearer.

                              And even more lately--since Thanksgiving by my count, as the Grand
                              Cross above keeps tugging at things below (corrosion? I think not,
                              at this particular "time," if we have the right communication process
                              being developed) there is a great amount of energy-as-information to
                              be utilized; there is however also a great amount of chaotic energy
                              as some "lines" come apart and others merge. Parallel states of
                              manifestation of been opening up; avenues of energetic expression
                              once blocked now conducting. As patterns blend and synchronize
                              communication becomes easier; also, collectivization a necessity.
                              No, we are not the Borg. But recently we have felt a merging of
                              personality consciousnesses, different fragments of who we are, an
                              influx of energy not yet reaching equilibrium. And some of "us"
                              vanished. Not me, though. Meanwhile "above" manifests "below" in
                              terms of internal energetic pathways and the molecular structure of
                              physical form altering. The same process is occuring with many of
                              you but for some it is less intrusive than with others.

                              > > Logos crucified on the cross
                              > > of matter causes the fragmentation of consciousness, which cannot
                              of
                              > > its own accord defragment. It needs another program, operating
                              from
                              > > a higher consciousness.
                              > I'm confused by this last portion, could you either rephrase this or
                              > extend, particularly on the last sentence, to make your intention
                              clearer?

                              > -brian

                              I do not know. At this time, as many of us go through alchemical
                              changes as described by the Monas (if one dares apply mathematics to
                              personality psychology and so detonate the field), we feel shifts in
                              the reality matrix, the continuum as it is called by some. We feel
                              shifts in energetic relationships and the patterns of those with whom
                              we interact, including wild non-human others and multi-dimensional
                              consciousnesses not in physically manifesting form. This is a
                              function of a particular "time" and "cycle," specifically this
                              multiply-nesting Venus cycle within Venus cycles (at the end of the
                              age of Venus at the end of the precessional cycle) which as light
                              cycles gives us at last a non-corroding cross (and circle). For one
                              to become more adept at the communication processes necessary to
                              communicate these changes, which was part of my intent, one must
                              become more adept at merging consciousnesses which results in a
                              necessary defragmentation. It becomes easier to establish
                              particular "links" to more multidimensional continuums where space
                              and time no longer function as discrete when this merging takes
                              place. This is the oldest secret often told, the secret of tanta and
                              channelling the Gods and Goddesses. Self-destruction possible. Do
                              not try at home. Except where else would you?

                              There are times even now when we need the quick guidance of
                              a "higher" perspective, for these changes occur more and more
                              rapidly, with no pretermined "route of safety," and we must perceive
                              and move in the proper directions. You will be urged to merge with
                              perceptions beyond the physical so it would be best to work now at
                              becoming in a state of closer attunement to these "higher" energies
                              so we can communicate more easily and more quickly. It is essential
                              for the reforming egregores to maintain the blending of energies we
                              have achieved on multiple levels by continually endeavoring to draw
                              closer in energetic circulation. It is important for the development
                              in consciousness and evolution. The more blended some become at this
                              time as opposed to those previous, the easier our passage in the
                              physical world will become, as long as we maintain awareness and
                              connection. Without either, defragmentation ceases and corrosion
                              recurrs. With, we increase in health and strength and consciousness,
                              for our energies enhance that of others in the egregore. Not
                              blockages or hurt energies which we may think of as qlippothic
                              constructs, but energies of the microprosopus reborn on Malkuth and
                              in Yesod attempting to one again carry the Tree on her shoulders. Or
                              he, if you like Charles Atlas. (We thought he used too much hair
                              oil, but you may be too young to remember, and all of us grwing more
                              so everyday.)

                              Ciao for now, Frater 7.
                            • felonius_monk_77
                              Message 14 of 15 , Feb 9, 2006
                                > Of course a single non-Christos Malkuthian perception will now
                                > be "objective," nor "monadic," so I can only describe how I "see" it
                                > through my peculiar filters.

                                O my Goddess what an error! "Will NOT be objective."

                                (What would Isis do?)

                                FM