Royalty.nu -archives

  • ClaireNoaell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006

      I was searching for something after reading a post at POS Roots and came up with this site which may well be by someone you know.  Read the 'whois' Q&A page.  I really should post it over there later, but not sure if this site is appreciated by any besides me.

      A mention is made of one of my favorite historical novels ...
      And I've included the direct link to another page.

      The featured Novel of the Month for May is Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor, an entertaining novel in the tradition of "Gone With the Wind." It intersperses the adventures of the fictional adventuress Amber with chapters about English king Charles II and his court. .

      Happy New Year
      Betsy