5288Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., NYC, Calendar of Events for October 2013 e.v.

  • tahuti_lodge
    Oct 8, 2013

      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

      Tahuti Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis, NYC

      October 2013 e.v.

      Calendar of Events

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Website: http://tahutilodge.org Inquiries: tahutilodge@...

      Telephone for Events: (845) 204-8832

      SnailMail / Correspondence: Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.; Old Chelsea Station; P.O. Box 1535;

      New York, NY 10113-1535

      Sunday, October 6th

      OPEN EVENT - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

      Lodge Work Day

      All hands on deck!!! We need all able bodied Thelemites to help break down and clean the Temple.  We'll even supply Pizza if you need further encouragement to come by and help out!

      RSVP: tahutilodge@...

      Saturday, October 12th

      OPEN EVENT -  6:00 PM till….

      Crowleymass/ Tahuti Lodge O.T.O. Meet-Up

      Location: Grass Roots Tavern, 20 St. Marks Pl

      (between 3rd Ave & Astor Pl) New York, NY 10003

      Neighborhood: East Village

      Nearest Transit Station:

      Astor Place, 8 St. - NYU - 3 Ave.

      Curious about the Ordo Templi Orientis?  Want to learn more about Aleister's Crowley and Thelema?  Come meet with members of Tahuti Lodge and other seekers to discuss topics including Thelemic magick, Gnostic Mass, Aleister Crowley, O.T.O., initiations, etc.

      AND celebrate Uncle Al's birthday!

      Saturday, October 19th

      OPEN EVENT - 2:00 PM

      Open House

      A great way to learn about Thelema, O.T.O., and Magick!

      Please join with us as Br. James shares his great presentation on these topics.

      And of course bring your questions along!

      AND…

      OPEN EVENT - 4:00 PM

      Aleister Crowley’s Liber XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of

      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass,  our central ritual both public and private.

      The Gnostic Mass is an ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission to the Mass: $10

      Sunday, October 20th - Two events today!

      Open Event: 2:30 - 3:30 PM

      Middle Pillar Ritual

      Please join us as we prepare for the Mass by getting focused and centered through the Middle Pillar Ritual.

      Admission: $10

      ++++++++++++++++

      Open Event - 4:00 PM

      Aleister Crowley’s Liber XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of

      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass,  our central ritual both public and private.

      The Gnostic Mass is an ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10 (if you donated during the MP, donate as you will).

      Saturday, October 26th

      OPEN EVENT - 2:00 PM

      A Ritual for Prosperity

      We can all use an infusion of Prosperity these days, be it a better job, or a raise in pay, or whatever!

      At 2:26 PM we will invoke Jupiter and charge a personal Talisman to help us achieve our goals.

      To RSVP for this event and get directions: tahutilodge@....

      Admission: $10 (for the Prosperity of the Lodge)

      Sunday, October 27th

      Open Event - 2PM

      Aleister Crowley’s Liber XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of

      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass,  our central ritual both public and private.

      The Gnostic Mass is an ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      A $10.00 admission charge is requested at most events to help cover the cost of renting and maintaining our temple facility.

      Love is the law, love under will.