Sota MPG5 Magnetic Pulser $215 shipped

  • tf7676
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12 5:16 PM
      I currently am following many of Clark as well as the very closely
      related Bob Beck protocols. If any of you are not familiar with
      beck's 4 device protocol, you may get an AWESOME FREE CD from a guy
      named "V". Just email him at zon@... or visit
      www.rejuvenationsystems.com. I makes a more versatile version of
      becks blood electrification unit which he and another individual named
      the "GODZILLA." Anyhow, I have a near new magnetic pulser for sale
      which is 1 of the 4 beck devices. Made and endorsed by Bob Becks
      personal close friend for yeard before he died last year, Russ T. of
      sota instruments.

      See MPG5 magnetic pulser here:
      http://www.sotainstruments.com/mpg/

      Purchased on september 23, so it is 2.5 months old. Purchased for
      $266.50. I will send out the instructions and all documentation in
      original opened envelopes as well as my ORIGINAL purchase receipt. In
      original box as well as the shipping box that Russ Torlage sends it
      in. I have everything that it comes with including the cool carrying
      case. Only minor/fine hard to see scratches and very low
      hours....maybe 60 to 80 hours. Very clean. Never dropped or any of
      that nonsense. This is Sotas's newest design that I believe came
      available in September '03.

      I've enjoyed using this on my dog to the point that I will **attempt**
      to build another one but larger. Although the paddle is always
      cleaned, it is covered up entirely when used with the dog, etc. Very
      useful for exact spot/body part penetration in my experience. Initial
      use by 2 adults have found that when used over the gut, it has created
      peristalsis (bowel movement)within a half hour several times.
      Interesting. Additionally, before bed, it has really made the 2 of us
      quite relaxed and fall asleep FAST! Several other notable
      experiences..but it is best that you "test drive" it yourself as we
      are all different.

      Margie Vano of www.unitedmassagetherapists.com is the seller. Will
      meet half way to sell in Orange County/ Los Angeles County,
      California. $215 shipped in the U.S. (I will pay for shipping). Same
      price even if you come to me to pick up. Please address questions to
      my email at margie@...
    • regehr2001
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15 7:45 PM
        I talked with Russell Torlage of Sota Instruments a few days ago. What's up?
        Leo
        Moderator
        --------------------------------------

      • margie@unitedmassagetherapists.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16 7:26 PM
          Hey Leo, yeah Russ T. is waaaay cool. He is working on a new LED
          design and I'm willing to bet is gunna be a winner...but we;ll see.
          Works out perfect since our wonderful government is "suggesting" the
          sale of a couple of his other peripheral products, that they
          concentrate a little less on, be discounted. All in the name of
          "preotecting" us. "protecting" here equals stripping me of my
          freedoms....nice folks. Help me down from my soapbox.

          Ok, Leo.."what's up?" Whatcha mean? You mean what is up with the
          mpg5? If that's what you mean..absolutely nothing. Russ is very
          pleased with it. Nice little advancements over the previous model.
          Hey, I like everything Russ makes and am always refering over that.
          That said, if anyone is looking at his beck blood electrification
          unit, I thinks it wise to consider comparing it to the "godzilla" unit
          (opinion).

          Anyhow, not sure if I answered yer question der, cowboy?
          Merry, CHRIST mas guys!

        • leoelfie@telusplanet.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16 11:21 PM
            You had stated, and I quote
            "Made and endorsed by Bob Becks
            > personal close friend for yeard before he died last year, Russ T. of
            > sota instruments."
            Now the above statement looks like Russ T. of Sota died last year. But I had talked to him only days ago.
            Leo

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 17 12:36 AM
              Oops, that was very careless of me. Russ is alive and well! ;D
              My apologies, bob beck sadly passed last year and his wife Johanna
              passed just last month. A real downer and quite sudden for the both
              of them.