RE: [DrClark] Please help -- problems encountered during dental cleanup

  • terri
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 5, 2003
      How could I tell if it is my thyroid. Is there anything that I should take?
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 5, 2003
        From: "terri" <terri_g@...>
        cleanup

        > Ornithine hasn't helped and I did not take any antibiotics. I drink
        lots of
        > water. I did try to follow the Mercola Detox protocol (even bought a
        > grinder for the flax seeds) and I am going to try the Cilanto pesto
        that was
        > posted here this weekend. Seems like everything I take causes the
        bloating
        > or bowel pain. I will keep looking for answers and trying different
        things.

        Hmmm, I'd still take a shot at the digestive enzymes though.....alot of
        times "bloating" can be caused by something not being digested in the
        intestines.....which starts to "ferment"...as it putrefies....

        Mercola does mention that alot of people can't handle the chlorella or
        the cilantro.....you might be one of those people?

        Khepri
      • Heidrun Beer
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 6, 2003
          On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:08:16 -0000, llambier wrote in <bja1s0+rtuc@...>:

          >Hi
          >
          >I had my amalgam fillings replaced in July and a very toxic root
          >canal removed two weeks ago. Unfortunately I ended up having the
          >root removed by an oral surgeon who refused to clean out the
          >infection (he said my immune system would take care of it --never
          >mind that my immune system is SEVERELY compromised). I have to wait
          >until the area is healed before the dentist can go back in and clean
          >it out. In the meantime, my symptoms are worse than ever. I am only
          >sleeping 2-3 hours per night, 20 - 30 minutes at a time. After I
          >wake, I experience a tingling sensation followed by profuse sweating.
          >Brain fog. Severe low back pain. Bowel pain, major bloating and
          >constipation. Big weight gain. In addition to large doses of Vit C,
          >I started taking chlorella for mercury detox but that seemed to cause
          >more bowel problems. I think that I need to do kidney and bowel
          >cleanses but am uncertain because of the mercury and dental toxins in
          >my system. I am miserable and scared! I would appreciate any
          >feedback.

          Go on colloidal silver ASAP. Use it both for drinking and for
          rinsing your mouth really thoroughly. It is a very powerful
          natural antibiotic.

          Heidrun Beer

          Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
          http://www.sgmt.at
        • llambier
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 6, 2003
            > Go on colloidal silver ASAP. Use it both for drinking and for
            > rinsing your mouth really thoroughly. It is a very powerful
            > natural antibiotic.

            Thanks! Can you recommend a particular brand or strength of cs?
          • V. Richter
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 6, 2003
              You most definitely have to keep your bowels moving. The detox pathway for
              mercury IF AVAILABLE is through your liver and bowel (sometimes through your
              kidneys also). Take something natural to help like cascara sagrada, flax
              seeds, psillium husks (whole husks are easier on your system), lots of water
              etc.

              Oregano oil, colloidal silver mixed with 10% DMSO, and/or food grade H2O2
              dilluted down swished in your mouth for 10 minutes several times a day will
              help you with your infection. Don't use the H202 if you still have amalgams
              in your mouth - that would be bad news. If you have the energy, do walking;
              swimming' or bouncing to keep the lymph moving. This will really help with
              moving the lymph.

              Vince

              >From: "llambier" <llambier@...>
              >To: DrClark@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [DrClark] Please help -- problems encountered during dental
              >cleanup
              >Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:08:16 -0000
              >
              >Hi
              >
              >I had my amalgam fillings replaced in July and a very toxic root
              >canal removed two weeks ago. Unfortunately I ended up having the
              >root removed by an oral surgeon who refused to clean out the
              >infection (he said my immune system would take care of it --never
              >mind that my immune system is SEVERELY compromised). I have to wait
              >until the area is healed before the dentist can go back in and clean
              >it out. In the meantime, my symptoms are worse than ever. I am only
              >sleeping 2-3 hours per night, 20 - 30 minutes at a time. After I
              >wake, I experience a tingling sensation followed by profuse sweating.
              >Brain fog. Severe low back pain. Bowel pain, major bloating and
              >constipation. Big weight gain. In addition to large doses of Vit C,
              >I started taking chlorella for mercury detox but that seemed to cause
              >more bowel problems. I think that I need to do kidney and bowel
              >cleanses but am uncertain because of the mercury and dental toxins in
              >my system. I am miserable and scared! I would appreciate any
              >feedback.
              >
              >Thanks.
              >
              >leela

              Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.
            • llambier
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                Thanks, Vince.

                I am staking cascara sagrada twice a day and ground flax seeds
                (Psyllium husks cause pain for me) and drink lots of water. Senna
                tea and Epsom salts work in the short-term but cause bad cramping. I
                brush my teeth with oil of oregano and cs mixed with virgin coconut
                oil. And use a homoeopathic rinse from my dentist. I walk at least a
                mile every morning and do 20-40 minutes of yoga.

                Of course, not sleeping makes everything seem even worse. I have had
                the sleep disorder for 15+ years. It began a short while after I had
                the root canal. I do not know if the root canal directly or
                indirectly caused the sleep disorder - so I am not sure the cleanup
                will solve that problem. I have tried everything allopathic and
                alternative (including ornithine and tryptophan) without any long-
                term success.

                I am sorry if I am whining, but I am so frustrated because I am
                trying to do all the right stuff seemingly to no avail.

                Leela

                --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "V. Richter" <new_man85@h...> wrote:
                > You most definitely have to keep your bowels moving. The detox
                pathway for
                > mercury IF AVAILABLE is through your liver and bowel (sometimes
                through your
                > kidneys also). Take something natural to help like cascara
                sagrada, flax
                > seeds, psillium husks (whole husks are easier on your system), lots
                of water
                > etc.
                >
                > Oregano oil, colloidal silver mixed with 10% DMSO, and/or food
                grade H2O2
                > dilluted down swished in your mouth for 10 minutes several times a
                day will
                > help you with your infection. Don't use the H202 if you still have
                amalgams
                > in your mouth - that would be bad news. If you have the energy, do
                walking;
                > swimming' or bouncing to keep the lymph moving. This will really
                help with
                > moving the lymph.
                >
                > Vince
              • DrCrandall
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                  Hi, Leela,

                  In conditions such as yours, I like to know if weight plays a part..if
                  being under or overweight affects the on-set and recovery.

                  It sounds like you're doing all that you can and depending on how long
                  the condition has been present, time is the common denominator in your
                  recovery.

                  One thought: is the Yoga the type that gives you a cardiovascular
                  work-out? If not, I'd increase your walking, making sure your heart
                  rate is at a 'fat' burning level (whether you need to lose weight or
                  not). This may help the sleep disturbance in time.

                  Anna

                  http://home.capecod.net/~drcrandall/index.html
                • llambier
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                    Thanks, Anna.

                    My weight is a factor - when my "system" is really out of whack, I
                    gain weight like crazy. I am 5'3 and before the dental work I
                    weighed around 120 lbs. Yesterday I weighed 130 and today I weigh
                    134! I have not changed my eating habits - basically low carb with
                    only good fats - but have experimented with the recommended herbs and
                    supplements.

                    My yoga routines are pretty basic - did I mention that I am also
                    suffering low back pain and sciatica? I do get a good cardio workout
                    at least three times a week, though. My spirits are so low right
                    now, it's getting harder to push myself to exercise.

                    Leela

                    > Hi, Leela,
                    >
                    > In conditions such as yours, I like to know if weight plays a
                    part..if
                    > being under or overweight affects the on-set and recovery.
                    >
                    > It sounds like you're doing all that you can and depending on how
                    long
                    > the condition has been present, time is the common denominator in
                    your
                    > recovery.
                    >
                    > One thought: is the Yoga the type that gives you a cardiovascular
                    > work-out? If not, I'd increase your walking, making sure your heart
                    > rate is at a 'fat' burning level (whether you need to lose weight or
                    > not). This may help the sleep disturbance in time.
                    >
                    > Anna
                    >
                    > http://home.capecod.net/~drcrandall/index.html
                  • Lisa Doyon
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                      Hi Terri,

                      Sorry I haven't read email for a couple days. Take your temperature a
                      few times in the day. If it runs under 98.0, then there's a thyroid
                      problem. If that's the case email me, and I'll give you more advice.
                      Lisa D.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                        Well Leela, You do have a tough case but don't give up the ship :) When I
                        have a bad case of insomnia like when I do a complete parasite cleanse (BTW,
                        I hope you've done a thorough parasite cleanse), I take 2-4 ornithines, 2-4
                        valarian root capsules, and one melatonan. Wash it down with some camomile
                        tea. Be prepared to wake up after several hours still groggy, but i
                        sleeeep.

                        If I was doing all that you are and still had such severe bowel problems I'd
                        find a qualified hydrotherapist and get several colonic irrigations 1-3 per
                        week. They can also help you get your intestinal floura reestablished.
                        It's obviously real out of whack. Usually, that means the bad bacteria have
                        taken over. Once the bad guys are killed, the body can reestablish the good
                        guys without too much problem. I also take turmeric every day because it
                        kills the bad bacteria in the bowel. I take high heat cayenne and MSM too,
                        because it increases circulation to every part of the body for detox. I take
                        Unsulfered black strap molassis to help feed the intestinal floura and it
                        provides minerals to help the bowel function also.

                        kEEP ON GOING :) There's a non-damaging way to beat your extra tough
                        problem. You'll find it.

                        Vince

                        >From: "llambier" <llambier@...>
                        >To: DrClark@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: [DrClark] Re: Please help -- problems encountered during dental
                        >cleanup
                        >Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:31:22 -0000
                        >
                        >Thanks, Vince.
                        >
                        >I am staking cascara sagrada twice a day and ground flax seeds
                        >(Psyllium husks cause pain for me) and drink lots of water. Senna
                        >tea and Epsom salts work in the short-term but cause bad cramping. I
                        >brush my teeth with oil of oregano and cs mixed with virgin coconut
                        >oil. And use a homoeopathic rinse from my dentist. I walk at least a
                        >mile every morning and do 20-40 minutes of yoga.
                        >
                        >Of course, not sleeping makes everything seem even worse. I have had
                        >the sleep disorder for 15+ years. It began a short while after I had
                        >the root canal. I do not know if the root canal directly or
                        >indirectly caused the sleep disorder - so I am not sure the cleanup
                        >will solve that problem. I have tried everything allopathic and
                        >alternative (including ornithine and tryptophan) without any long-
                        >term success.
                        >
                        >I am sorry if I am whining, but I am so frustrated because I am
                        >trying to do all the right stuff seemingly to no avail.
                        >
                        >Leela
                        >

                        >--- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "V. Richter" <new_man85@h...> wrote:
                        > > You most definitely have to keep your bowels moving. The detox
                        >pathway for
                        > > mercury IF AVAILABLE is through your liver and bowel (sometimes
                        >through your
                        > > kidneys also). Take something natural to help like cascara
                        >sagrada, flax
                        > > seeds, psillium husks (whole husks are easier on your system), lots
                        >of water
                        > > etc.
                        > >
                        > > Oregano oil, colloidal silver mixed with 10% DMSO, and/or food
                        >grade H2O2
                        > > dilluted down swished in your mouth for 10 minutes several times a
                        >day will
                        > > help you with your infection. Don't use the H202 if you still have
                        >amalgams
                        > > in your mouth - that would be bad news. If you have the energy, do
                        >walking;
                        > > swimming' or bouncing to keep the lymph moving. This will really
                        >help with
                        > > moving the lymph.
                        > >
                        > > Vince

                        Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
                        http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam
                      • DrCrandall
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 8, 2003
                          You're at a good weight, so at least that's not something that has to be
                          addressed. That's good. I understand how the LB/sciatica will limit your
                          walking. The yoga then is the way to go. I admire your commitment to
                          getting healthy without the drugs. It'll take time but will address the
                          causes rather then just masking symptoms. Try to enjoy the good days
                          and get through the bad, knowing that the good days will increase and
                          the bad decrease over time!

                          Anna

                          My weight is a factor - when my "system" is really out of whack, I
                          gain weight like crazy. I am 5'3 and before the dental work I
                          weighed around 120 lbs. Yesterday I weighed 130 and today I weigh
                          134! I have not changed my eating habits - basically low carb with
                          only good fats - but have experimented with the recommended herbs and
                          supplements.

                          My yoga routines are pretty basic - did I mention that I am also
                          suffering low back pain and sciatica? I do get a good cardio workout
                          at least three times a week, though. My spirits are so low right
                          now, it's getting harder to push myself to exercise.

                          Leela

                          > Hi, Leela,
                          >
                          > In conditions such as yours, I like to know if weight plays a
                          part..if
                          > being under or overweight affects the on-set and recovery.
                          >
                          > It sounds like you're doing all that you can and depending on how
                          long
                          > the condition has been present, time is the common denominator in
                          your
                          > recovery.
                          >
                          > One thought: is the Yoga the type that gives you a cardiovascular
                          > work-out? If not, I'd increase your walking, making sure your heart
                          > rate is at a 'fat' burning level (whether you need to lose weight or
                          > not). This may help the sleep disturbance in time.
                          >
                          > Anna
                          >
                          > http://home.capecod.net/~drcrandall/index.html

                          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                          Read Testimonials:
                          http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65
                          http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=40
                          http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=4
                          http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=80

                          Learn more from:
                          http://CureZone.com/
                          http://CureZone.com/forums/

                          Community email addresses:
                          Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
                          Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com

                          Community URL addresses:

                        • alan cameron

                            My weight is a factor - when my "system" is really out of whack, I
                            gain weight like crazy. I am 5'3 and before the dental work I
                            weighed around 120 lbs. Yesterday I weighed 130 and today I weigh
                            134! I have not changed my eating habits - basically low carb with
                            only good fats - but have experimented with the recommended herbs and
                            supplements.

                            My yoga routines are pretty basic - did I mention that I am also
                            suffering low back pain and sciatica? I do get a good cardio workout
                            at least three times a week, though. My spirits are so low right
                            now, it's getting harder to push myself to exercise.

                            Leela

                            > Hi, Leela,
                            >
                            > In conditions such as yours, I like to know if weight plays a
                            part..if
                            > being under or overweight affects the on-set and recovery.
                            >
                            > It sounds like you're doing all that you can and depending on how
                            long
                            > the condition has been present, time is the common denominator in
                            your
                            > recovery.
                            >
                            > One thought: is the Yoga the type that gives you a cardiovascular
                            > work-out? If not, I'd increase your walking, making sure your heart
                            > rate is at a 'fat' burning level (whether you need to lose weight or
                            > not). This may help the sleep disturbance in time.
                            >
                            > Anna
                            >
                            > http://home.capecod.net/~drcrandall/index.html

                            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                            Read Testimonials: