RE: [DrClark] Please help -- problems encountered during dental cleanup

  • terri
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 5, 2003
      Ornithine hasn't helped and I did not take any antibiotics. I drink lots of
      water. I did try to follow the Mercola Detox protocol (even bought a
      grinder for the flax seeds) and I am going to try the Cilanto pesto that was
      posted here this weekend. Seems like everything I take causes the bloating
      or bowel pain. I will keep looking for answers and trying different things.

      > In the meantime, my symptoms are worse than ever. I am only
      > sleeping 2-3 hours per night, 20 - 30 minutes at a time.

      ...Ornithine 4 to 8, to be sure you can sleep.

      Yeah, if you're not sleeping, you're not healing...: )

      >After I
      > wake, I experience a tingling sensation followed by profuse sweating.
      > Brain fog. Severe low back pain. Bowel pain, major bloating and
      > constipation.

      Did they give you antibiotics? They may have killed off all the good
      bacteria in your intestinal tract....

      A good digestive aid should help with that.....

      >Big weight gain.

      ?? Hmmmmmm.....

      >In addition to large doses of Vit C,

      Never a bad idea....: ) Too large a dose can cause digestive upset
      though.....maybe back that down a bit for a while and add some of the
      other antioxidants like E and A....watch the A though, too much can turn
      toxic....if that bugs you try beta carotene instead....

      I'm sure there a whole list of herbs and tinctures that can help
      also....: )

      > I started taking chlorella for mercury detox but that seemed to cause
      > more bowel problems. I think that I need to do kidney and bowel
      > cleanses but am uncertain because of the mercury and dental toxins in
      > my system. I am miserable and scared! I would appreciate any
      > feedback.

      Here's that link from Dr. Mercola that mentions chlorella use....

      http://www.mercola.com/article/mercury/detox_protocol.htm

      Also, make sure you drinking enough water to help your body flush all
      that junk out...: )

      Don't be scared though...if it gets too bad just go to the emergency
      room.......but it sounds like your body is complaining about all the
      stuff being done to it.....: )

      Khepri

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Read Testimonials:
      http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65
      http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=40
      http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=4
      http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=80

      Learn more from:
      http://CureZone.com/
      http://CureZone.com/forums/

      Community email addresses:
      Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
      Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com

      Community URL addresses:

    • terri
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 5, 2003
        How could I tell if it is my thyroid. Is there anything that I should take?
        Maybe part of it is your thyroid may be acting up from taking them out.
        It is so near your mouth and can be affected by your fillings.
        Lisa D.

      • Khepri
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 5, 2003
          From: "terri" <terri_g@...>
          cleanup

          > Ornithine hasn't helped and I did not take any antibiotics. I drink
          lots of
          > water. I did try to follow the Mercola Detox protocol (even bought a
          > grinder for the flax seeds) and I am going to try the Cilanto pesto
          that was
          > posted here this weekend. Seems like everything I take causes the
          bloating
          > or bowel pain. I will keep looking for answers and trying different
          things.

          Hmmm, I'd still take a shot at the digestive enzymes though.....alot of
          times "bloating" can be caused by something not being digested in the
          intestines.....which starts to "ferment"...as it putrefies....

          Mercola does mention that alot of people can't handle the chlorella or
          the cilantro.....you might be one of those people?

          Khepri
        • Heidrun Beer
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 6, 2003
            On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:08:16 -0000, llambier wrote in <bja1s0+rtuc@...>:

            >Hi
            >
            >I had my amalgam fillings replaced in July and a very toxic root
            >canal removed two weeks ago. Unfortunately I ended up having the
            >root removed by an oral surgeon who refused to clean out the
            >infection (he said my immune system would take care of it --never
            >mind that my immune system is SEVERELY compromised). I have to wait
            >until the area is healed before the dentist can go back in and clean
            >it out. In the meantime, my symptoms are worse than ever. I am only
            >sleeping 2-3 hours per night, 20 - 30 minutes at a time. After I
            >wake, I experience a tingling sensation followed by profuse sweating.
            >Brain fog. Severe low back pain. Bowel pain, major bloating and
            >constipation. Big weight gain. In addition to large doses of Vit C,
            >I started taking chlorella for mercury detox but that seemed to cause
            >more bowel problems. I think that I need to do kidney and bowel
            >cleanses but am uncertain because of the mercury and dental toxins in
            >my system. I am miserable and scared! I would appreciate any
            >feedback.

            Go on colloidal silver ASAP. Use it both for drinking and for
            rinsing your mouth really thoroughly. It is a very powerful
            natural antibiotic.

            Heidrun Beer

            Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
            http://www.sgmt.at
          • llambier
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 6, 2003
              > Go on colloidal silver ASAP. Use it both for drinking and for
              > rinsing your mouth really thoroughly. It is a very powerful
              > natural antibiotic.

              Thanks! Can you recommend a particular brand or strength of cs?
            • V. Richter
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 6, 2003
                You most definitely have to keep your bowels moving. The detox pathway for
                mercury IF AVAILABLE is through your liver and bowel (sometimes through your
                kidneys also). Take something natural to help like cascara sagrada, flax
                seeds, psillium husks (whole husks are easier on your system), lots of water
                etc.

                Oregano oil, colloidal silver mixed with 10% DMSO, and/or food grade H2O2
                dilluted down swished in your mouth for 10 minutes several times a day will
                help you with your infection. Don't use the H202 if you still have amalgams
                in your mouth - that would be bad news. If you have the energy, do walking;
                swimming' or bouncing to keep the lymph moving. This will really help with
                moving the lymph.

                Vince

                >From: "llambier" <llambier@...>
                >To: DrClark@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [DrClark] Please help -- problems encountered during dental
                >cleanup
                >Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:08:16 -0000
                >
                >Hi
                >
                >I had my amalgam fillings replaced in July and a very toxic root
                >canal removed two weeks ago. Unfortunately I ended up having the
                >root removed by an oral surgeon who refused to clean out the
                >infection (he said my immune system would take care of it --never
                >mind that my immune system is SEVERELY compromised). I have to wait
                >until the area is healed before the dentist can go back in and clean
                >it out. In the meantime, my symptoms are worse than ever. I am only
                >sleeping 2-3 hours per night, 20 - 30 minutes at a time. After I
                >wake, I experience a tingling sensation followed by profuse sweating.
                >Brain fog. Severe low back pain. Bowel pain, major bloating and
                >constipation. Big weight gain. In addition to large doses of Vit C,
                >I started taking chlorella for mercury detox but that seemed to cause
                >more bowel problems. I think that I need to do kidney and bowel
                >cleanses but am uncertain because of the mercury and dental toxins in
                >my system. I am miserable and scared! I would appreciate any
                >feedback.
                >
                >Thanks.
                >
                >leela

                Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.
              • llambier
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                  Thanks, Vince.

                  I am staking cascara sagrada twice a day and ground flax seeds
                  (Psyllium husks cause pain for me) and drink lots of water. Senna
                  tea and Epsom salts work in the short-term but cause bad cramping. I
                  brush my teeth with oil of oregano and cs mixed with virgin coconut
                  oil. And use a homoeopathic rinse from my dentist. I walk at least a
                  mile every morning and do 20-40 minutes of yoga.

                  Of course, not sleeping makes everything seem even worse. I have had
                  the sleep disorder for 15+ years. It began a short while after I had
                  the root canal. I do not know if the root canal directly or
                  indirectly caused the sleep disorder - so I am not sure the cleanup
                  will solve that problem. I have tried everything allopathic and
                  alternative (including ornithine and tryptophan) without any long-
                  term success.

                  I am sorry if I am whining, but I am so frustrated because I am
                  trying to do all the right stuff seemingly to no avail.

                  Leela

                  --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "V. Richter" <new_man85@h...> wrote:
                  > You most definitely have to keep your bowels moving. The detox
                  pathway for
                  > mercury IF AVAILABLE is through your liver and bowel (sometimes
                  through your
                  > kidneys also). Take something natural to help like cascara
                  sagrada, flax
                  > seeds, psillium husks (whole husks are easier on your system), lots
                  of water
                  > etc.
                  >
                  > Oregano oil, colloidal silver mixed with 10% DMSO, and/or food
                  grade H2O2
                  > dilluted down swished in your mouth for 10 minutes several times a
                  day will
                  > help you with your infection. Don't use the H202 if you still have
                  amalgams
                  > in your mouth - that would be bad news. If you have the energy, do
                  walking;
                  > swimming' or bouncing to keep the lymph moving. This will really
                  help with
                  > moving the lymph.
                  >
                  > Vince
                • DrCrandall
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                    Hi, Leela,

                    In conditions such as yours, I like to know if weight plays a part..if
                    being under or overweight affects the on-set and recovery.

                    It sounds like you're doing all that you can and depending on how long
                    the condition has been present, time is the common denominator in your
                    recovery.

                    One thought: is the Yoga the type that gives you a cardiovascular
                    work-out? If not, I'd increase your walking, making sure your heart
                    rate is at a 'fat' burning level (whether you need to lose weight or
                    not). This may help the sleep disturbance in time.

                    Anna

                    http://home.capecod.net/~drcrandall/index.html
                  • llambier
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                      Thanks, Anna.

                      My weight is a factor - when my "system" is really out of whack, I
                      gain weight like crazy. I am 5'3 and before the dental work I
                      weighed around 120 lbs. Yesterday I weighed 130 and today I weigh
                      134! I have not changed my eating habits - basically low carb with
                      only good fats - but have experimented with the recommended herbs and
                      supplements.

                      My yoga routines are pretty basic - did I mention that I am also
                      suffering low back pain and sciatica? I do get a good cardio workout
                      at least three times a week, though. My spirits are so low right
                      now, it's getting harder to push myself to exercise.

                      Leela

                      > Hi, Leela,
                      >
                      > In conditions such as yours, I like to know if weight plays a
                      part..if
                      > being under or overweight affects the on-set and recovery.
                      >
                      > It sounds like you're doing all that you can and depending on how
                      long
                      > the condition has been present, time is the common denominator in
                      your
                      > recovery.
                      >
                      > One thought: is the Yoga the type that gives you a cardiovascular
                      > work-out? If not, I'd increase your walking, making sure your heart
                      > rate is at a 'fat' burning level (whether you need to lose weight or
                      > not). This may help the sleep disturbance in time.
                      >
                      > Anna
                      >
                      > http://home.capecod.net/~drcrandall/index.html
                    • Lisa Doyon
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                        Hi Terri,

                        Sorry I haven't read email for a couple days. Take your temperature a
                        few times in the day. If it runs under 98.0, then there's a thyroid
                        problem. If that's the case email me, and I'll give you more advice.
                        Lisa D.

                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 7, 2003
                          Well Leela, You do have a tough case but don't give up the ship :) When I
                          have a bad case of insomnia like when I do a complete parasite cleanse (BTW,
                          I hope you've done a thorough parasite cleanse), I take 2-4 ornithines, 2-4
                          valarian root capsules, and one melatonan. Wash it down with some camomile
                          tea. Be prepared to wake up after several hours still groggy, but i
                          sleeeep.

                          If I was doing all that you are and still had such severe bowel problems I'd
                          find a qualified hydrotherapist and get several colonic irrigations 1-3 per
                          week. They can also help you get your intestinal floura reestablished.
                          It's obviously real out of whack. Usually, that means the bad bacteria have
                          taken over. Once the bad guys are killed, the body can reestablish the good
                          guys without too much problem. I also take turmeric every day because it
                          kills the bad bacteria in the bowel. I take high heat cayenne and MSM too,
                          because it increases circulation to every part of the body for detox. I take
                          Unsulfered black strap molassis to help feed the intestinal floura and it
                          provides minerals to help the bowel function also.

                          kEEP ON GOING :) There's a non-damaging way to beat your extra tough
                          problem. You'll find it.

                          Vince

                          >From: "llambier" <llambier@...>
                          >To: DrClark@yahoogroups.com
                          >Subject: [DrClark] Re: Please help -- problems encountered during dental
                          >cleanup
                          >Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:31:22 -0000
                          >
                          >Thanks, Vince.
                          >
                          >I am staking cascara sagrada twice a day and ground flax seeds
                          >(Psyllium husks cause pain for me) and drink lots of water. Senna
                          >tea and Epsom salts work in the short-term but cause bad cramping. I
                          >brush my teeth with oil of oregano and cs mixed with virgin coconut
                          >oil. And use a homoeopathic rinse from my dentist. I walk at least a
                          >mile every morning and do 20-40 minutes of yoga.
                          >
                          >Of course, not sleeping makes everything seem even worse. I have had
                          >the sleep disorder for 15+ years. It began a short while after I had
                          >the root canal. I do not know if the root canal directly or
                          >indirectly caused the sleep disorder - so I am not sure the cleanup
                          >will solve that problem. I have tried everything allopathic and
                          >alternative (including ornithine and tryptophan) without any long-
                          >term success.
                          >
                          >I am sorry if I am whining, but I am so frustrated because I am
                          >trying to do all the right stuff seemingly to no avail.
                          >
                          >Leela
                          >

                          >--- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "V. Richter" <new_man85@h...> wrote:
                          > > You most definitely have to keep your bowels moving. The detox
                          >pathway for
                          > > mercury IF AVAILABLE is through your liver and bowel (sometimes
                          >through your
                          > > kidneys also). Take something natural to help like cascara
                          >sagrada, flax
                          > > seeds, psillium husks (whole husks are easier on your system), lots
                          >of water
                          > > etc.
                          > >
                          > > Oregano oil, colloidal silver mixed with 10% DMSO, and/or food
                          >grade H2O2
                          > > dilluted down swished in your mouth for 10 minutes several times a
                          >day will
                          > > help you with your infection. Don't use the H202 if you still have
                          >amalgams
                          > > in your mouth - that would be bad news. If you have the energy, do
                          >walking;
                          > > swimming' or bouncing to keep the lymph moving. This will really
                          >help with
                          > > moving the lymph.
                          > >
                          > > Vince

                          Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
                          http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam
                        • DrCrandall
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 8, 2003
                            You're at a good weight, so at least that's not something that has to be
                            addressed. That's good. I understand how the LB/sciatica will limit your
                            walking. The yoga then is the way to go. I admire your commitment to
                            getting healthy without the drugs. It'll take time but will address the
                            causes rather then just masking symptoms. Try to enjoy the good days
                            and get through the bad, knowing that the good days will increase and
                            the bad decrease over time!

                            Anna

                            My weight is a factor - when my "system" is really out of whack, I
                            gain weight like crazy. I am 5'3 and before the dental work I
                            weighed around 120 lbs. Yesterday I weighed 130 and today I weigh
                            134! I have not changed my eating habits - basically low carb with
                            only good fats - but have experimented with the recommended herbs and
                            supplements.

                            My yoga routines are pretty basic - did I mention that I am also
                            suffering low back pain and sciatica? I do get a good cardio workout
                            at least three times a week, though. My spirits are so low right
                            now, it's getting harder to push myself to exercise.

                            Leela

                            > Hi, Leela,
                            >
                            > In conditions such as yours, I like to know if weight plays a
                            part..if
                            > being under or overweight affects the on-set and recovery.
                            >
                            > It sounds like you're doing all that you can and depending on how
                            long
                            > the condition has been present, time is the common denominator in
                            your
                            > recovery.
                            >
                            > One thought: is the Yoga the type that gives you a cardiovascular
                            > work-out? If not, I'd increase your walking, making sure your heart
                            > rate is at a 'fat' burning level (whether you need to lose weight or
                            > not). This may help the sleep disturbance in time.
                            >
                            > Anna
                            >
                            > http://home.capecod.net/~drcrandall/index.html

                            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                            Read Testimonials:
                            http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65
                            http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=40
                            http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=4
                            http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=80

                            Learn more from:
                            http://CureZone.com/
                            http://CureZone.com/forums/

                            Community email addresses:
                            Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
                            Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com

                            Community URL addresses:

                          • alan cameron

                              My weight is a factor - when my "system" is really out of whack, I
                              gain weight like crazy. I am 5'3 and before the dental work I
                              weighed around 120 lbs. Yesterday I weighed 130 and today I weigh
                              134! I have not changed my eating habits - basically low carb with
                              only good fats - but have experimented with the recommended herbs and
                              supplements.

                              My yoga routines are pretty basic - did I mention that I am also
                              suffering low back pain and sciatica? I do get a good cardio workout
                              at least three times a week, though. My spirits are so low right
                              now, it's getting harder to push myself to exercise.

                              Leela

                              > Hi, Leela,
                              >
                              > In conditions such as yours, I like to know if weight plays a
                              part..if
                              > being under or overweight affects the on-set and recovery.
                              >
                              > It sounds like you're doing all that you can and depending on how
                              long
                              > the condition has been present, time is the common denominator in
                              your
                              > recovery.
                              >
                              > One thought: is the Yoga the type that gives you a cardiovascular
                              > work-out? If not, I'd increase your walking, making sure your heart
                              > rate is at a 'fat' burning level (whether you need to lose weight or
                              > not). This may help the sleep disturbance in time.
                              >
                              > Anna
                              >
                              > http://home.capecod.net/~drcrandall/index.html

                              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                              Read Testimonials: