Re: [DrClark] Oxygenated water

  • Mel Gregory
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 1:26 AM
      Hi..K;
      I'm waiting for an anwer to this question as well...Glug glug glug..
      melville ;-)
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 9:59 AM
        jonah@... writes:

        > Hi..K;
        > I'm waiting for an anwer to this question as well...Glug glug glug..
        > melville ;-)

        Here's the answer I got on another list...

        My qualification on this particular topic is limited and I do not claim to be
        an expert. The critics from the medical community do indeed take the position
        that oxygen causes free radicals which are considered harmful. Check out
        quackwatch.com and you will see professional comment suporting that theory. I
        vehemently
        dissagree. Free radicals are free valence electrons of an odd order. As the
        natural state of an element is to have stable paired electrons in the outer
        shell, spun off
        electrons of an odd order seek out and attach themselves to the sourounding
        elements
        creating another unstable element. This is the theory of free radicals
        causing defective cells and creating some sort of disease. Ozone is one such
        a free radical in that it contains a third electron that seeks out and binds
        with polutants and neutralizes them. The natural state of oxygen having only
        two electrons is stable. When excited by UV light or an electric arc, some of
        the electrons split off forming singlet oxygen or 0/1. Normal oxygen being
        0/2 and is stable
        being of. paired electrons, Ozone forms when the odd order singlet electrons
        combine with existing oxygen and form a molecule with three electrons in the
        outer shell or O/3. Ozone is simply highly enriched oxygen is quite high in
        free radical content. Being an element of odd order, the gas is highly
        reactive and unstable with a life of about 20 minutes or so before it
        re-forms into O/2.The free radical of the ozone seeks out and combines with
        defective cells that it has encountered and binds with them, the subsequent
        oxygen created is quite high and is caustic to diseased cells that do not
        have the protection of a well formed enzyme shell as does a normal and
        healthy cell. For that very reason, oxygen and its super state as ozone, are
        fantastic disease killers. The presence of the residual oxygen absorbed into,
        in the lymphatic system allows for the increased production of T-lymphocytes
        and macrophages that are highly beneficial to the immune system, increasing
        its ability to fight disease exponentially! Ozone

        has been used in Europe since WW-1 to treat numerous medical conditions and
        is considered to be totally save and highly effective unless, of course, it
        is used to the extreme. Because its easy to make and can be made at home
        rather inexpensivly, the medical profession is justly affraid of it. Read
        'Hydrogen Peroxide Medical Miracle - William Campbell Douglas, MD'.
        Hydrogen Peroxide being very similar to ozone as it too is a form of oxygen.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 10:21 AM
          WOW Khepri, Thank you so much. Very informative.
          Phyllis