oxygen

  • nncav <organicryan@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi group. I've used Dr. Clarks zapper and it helps me very much. I
      learned something about oxygen too and would like to share.

      The purpose of oxygen or ozone therapy is to raise the ORP
      (Oxidation/Reduction Potential (ORP) is a measurement of the
      potential for a reaction to occur. Oxidation-Reduction represents
      electron concentration and activity level. An ORP in the plus range
      indicates oxidation, i.e. the absence of energy, and an inability to
      perform additional chemical reactions.) millivolts to levels at which
      disease organisms cannot survive. However, this form of treatment
      generates large amounts of free radicals.

      For example, at the pH of blood, it would be necessary to raise the
      ORP to +800 millivolts to escape the area of disease organisms.
      However, it would be necessary to reduce ORP to only –250 to
      achieve
      the same result without creating free radical stress.

      Increasing negative hydrogen ions in the body fluids by the intake of
      foods or supplements high in electrons, tend to move those fluids
      toward an ORP in a range consistent with good health.

      What normally would take 1 to 2 years to reverse someones biologial
      terrain from an acidic terrain to an alkaline terrain can now be
      achieved in as little as one day.

      It's along the same lines as what zapping does but does other things
      too. It increases your cells voltage to zap invades before they can
      get into your cells, increasing it's natural function. Also it raises
      ph so yeast doesn't wasnt to grow, and it helps in many other ways
      too.

      I hope you find it of value. They gave me a website to tell others
      about it.

      http://ryan.royalbodycare.com/microhydrin.htm Click on opportunity
      if you'd like it at wholesale pricing.

      I've tried oxygen products also I like the liquid ph balanced ones.

      Ryan
    • Liz Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        Happy New Year

        The GS Drops site says that they work on the krebs cycle and after looking at the explanation of that on wine1.sb.fsu.edu/krebs/krebs.htm it looks like they decrease hydrogen and help ATP which is the body's energy system.

        Liz Miller
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Read Testimonials:
        http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65