Re: [DrClark] Argyria and CS and Stan Jones

  • Liz Miller
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi there,

      It is interesting to note that people can drink gallons of CS with no ill effects but why? Liz
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
        On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:03:38 -0000, Liz Miller wrote in
        <001701c29942$72dd6b40$0400000a@loan>:

        >Hi there,
        >
        >It is interesting to note that people can drink gallons of CS with no ill
        >effects but why? Liz

        Because the concentration of silver in properly produced CS is so low
        that it is physically impossible to get argyria.

        The solution which the "blue candidate" made was, by his own explanation,
        improperly produced. He used tap water instead of distilled water,
        which is a critical error and will give you silver salts in solution,
        instead of colloidal (solid) silver particles.

        It is the silver salts which make you blue, not the colloidal particles.

        Heidrun Beer

        Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
        http://www.sgmt.at
      • khepri3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
          > Hi there,
          >
          > It is interesting to note that people can drink gallons of CS with no ill
          > effects but why? Liz

          I guess you'd have to ask the ones that are doing it....OTOH why mention ill
          effects at all when the original post clearly stated that CS has been
          researched to death...and they know it is safe...?

          Khepri