Want to try the recipie of Gall stone flush but...

  • rehanzuberi
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi
      DrClark i have been suffering from gall stone problem for the
      last three years but unfortunatley diagnosed four month ago I want to
      try the gall stone flush recipie but the problem is that the size of
      the gall stone is about 1.4 cm So please kindly advise me that should
      i try the recipie i would be highly thankful to you for your kind
      advise
      Ann Jones
    • regehr2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2002
        Nobody on this list can advise you what to do, and I ask all list
        members to heed this admonition. We can tell of our own experience,
        and what we might do, but we cannot tell you or advise you what to do.
        Leo
        Moderator.
        -----------------------------------
        --- In DrClark@y..., "rehanzuberi" <rehanzuberi@y...> wrote:
        > Hi
        > DrClark i have been suffering from gall stone problem for the
        > last three years but unfortunatley diagnosed four month ago I want
        > try the gall stone flush recipie but the problem is that the size of
        > the gall stone is about 1.4 cm So please kindly advise me that
        should
        > i try the recipie i would be highly thankful to you for your kind
        > advise
        > Ann Jones
      • V. Richter
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2002
          Hi Ann,
          I sympathize with you on your diagnosis. Dr. Clark doesn't read this list
          and so can't answer you. If she did read it she probably couldn't advise
          you on your specific condition over the internet. This list is made up of
          people who have used Dr. Clark's methods and can share experiences. We have
          all read about her methods and made our own decisions about what to do or
          not to do. You can learn a great deal about other's experiences with
          flushes at the links below. You can also join the gall bladder flushing
          list where people compare notes on all types of flushing procedures,
          including the Dr. Clark method. I hope you can alleviate your gallbladder
          problem without surgery, but no one can make your choice about what you
          should do besides you.

          Learn more from our experience, more then 200 liver
          flush stories: http://yahoogroups.com/messages/gallstones-testimonials

          Liver Cleanse Recipe: http://www.CureZone.com/cleanse/liver/
          Liver Flush FAQ: http://curezone.com/forums/forum.asp?ForumID=73

          Images:
          http://CureZone.com/image_gallery/cleanse_flush/
          http://CureZone.com/image_gallery/intrahepatic_stones/

          >From: "rehanzuberi" <rehanzuberi@...>
          >
          >Hi
          > DrClark i have been suffering from gall stone problem for the
          >last three years but unfortunatley diagnosed four month ago I want to
          >try the gall stone flush recipie but the problem is that the size of
          >the gall stone is about 1.4 cm So please kindly advise me that should
          >i try the recipie i would be highly thankful to you for your kind
          >advise
          > Ann Jones

        • ilana
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
            Hi Ann,

            Dr. Clark is not on this list.

            However people who use her books are on the list.

            I did my 6th Liver Flush about a month ago, and had a handful of stones
            come out which were over 1 cm in size. 1.2 cm was the biggest. No pain, no
            problems. I performed the Liver Cleanse to the letter, which is the best
            way.

            Of course you _have_ to do the full Parasite Program _before_ you do the
            Liver Cleanse.

            Good luck!

            Ilana

            > --- In DrClark@y..., "rehanzuberi" <rehanzuberi@y...> wrote:
            > > Hi
            > > DrClark i have been suffering from gall stone problem for the
            > > last three years but unfortunatley diagnosed four month ago I want
            > > try the gall stone flush recipie but the problem is that the size of
            > > the gall stone is about 1.4 cm So please kindly advise me that
            > should
            > > i try the recipie i would be highly thankful to you for your kind
            > > advise
            > > Ann Jones

          • dianna rawleigh
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
              Re: [DrClark] Re: Want to try the recipie of Gall stone flush but... does one need to do the full parasite program EACH TIME that you do a liver cleanse/flush?
              thanks
              -dianna

              on 8/6/02 4:39 AM, ilana at ilana@... wrote:

              Hi Ann,

              Dr. Clark is not on this list.

              However people who use her books are on the list.

              I did my 6th Liver Flush about a month ago, and had a handful of stones
              come out which were over 1 cm in size. 1.2 cm was the biggest. No pain, no
              problems. I performed the Liver Cleanse to the letter, which is the best
              way.

              Of course you _have_ to do the full Parasite Program _before_ you do the
              Liver Cleanse.

              Good luck!

              Ilana

              > --- In DrClark@y..., "rehanzuberi" <rehanzuberi@y...> wrote:
              > > Hi
              > >     DrClark i have been suffering from gall stone problem for the
              > > last three years but unfortunatley diagnosed four month ago I want
              > > try the gall stone flush recipie but the problem is that the size of
              > > the gall stone is about 1.4 cm So please kindly advise me that
              > should
              > > i try the recipie i would be highly thankful to you for your kind
              > > advise
              > >                                               Ann Jones

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

              Read Testimonials:

              Learn more from:
              http://CureZone.com/
              http://CureZone.com/forums/
              http://DrHuldaClark.org
              http://home.online.no/~sostuve/
              http://DrHuldaClark.com
              http://HuldaClark.net
              http://www.DrClark.net/

              Community email addresses:
              Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
              Subscribe:    DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com

              Community URL addresses:

            • ilana
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
                Only if you don't keep up with the Maintance dose each week (2 tps.
                BWEtincture, 7 caps of Cloves and 7 caps of Wormwood).

                It is always best to keep up the Maintenance dose, of course. And then you
                are always ready do to the LC.

                Note: don't take the Maintenance dose the day before the LC or the day of
                the LC - read the book carefully when you do the LC.

                good luck!!

                Ilana

              • dianna rawleigh
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
                  does anyone know the maintenance dose for clarkia?
                  thanks
                  -dianna