Re: [DrClark] Re: The zapper "con"

  • CB
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2001
      Jeff, with regard to your comment about people using the zapper without reservation, I can tell you many of these people have had a friend or loved one die from traditional medicine or they themselves have tried traditional medicine and it couldn't help them.  When people are in life and death situations they are willing to take risks.  It sounds as though a number of them are on this list and are very thankful for the technology they have found.  With any equipment, improvements can always be made.  Good for Dr. Clark for realizing that.

      When you have sat on your bedside telling your spouse how you want them to go on after you're gone, when you've experienced that level of letting go, you may be willing to try anything because you have nothing to lose.  I hope you don't experience this, but we don't control our life's journey.  CB.
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2001
        hi
         they may even be people who are to watch such groups to cause disbelief in such healing s, maybe by the pharmaceutical companies or the government who may be in the drug company s pay line?
         calvin

        On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 05:43:18 -0500 "Blazing Tattles" <claire@...> writes:
        truth888777@... and conmanbuster@... remind me of other
        unmoderated (now moderated) lists I've been on in the past in which thugs
        (people paid by industry to mess up groups) would post in tandem to upset a
        group.  The  names of these folks -- "con man buster" and "truth" --
        indicate people on missions.  Maybe they aren't thugs.  I'm not saying they
        are.  They just sound like thugs from the past.

        Also khepri3@... wrote:
        > Do you really think people are so stupid as to NOT realize that you ARE
        the
        original poster! i.e., truth888777 and conbuster are one in the same?!?!/
        Yawn.

        That was another strategy of thugs -- to post under two or three different
        names.

        And my reply to thugs, as Annie said in a similar vein, "If a thing works,
        don't fix it."  I got results from a simple zapper of which I had to tap one
        of the handholds.  It worked amazingly well!  Now I have one that is wired
        inside so I don't have to tap the handhold, and it also works.

        www.blazingtattles.com

        Read Testimonials:

        Learn more from:
        http://CureZone.com/gallstones/
        http://home.online.no/~huldakli/
        http://www.drclark.net/
        http://CureZone.com

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
        Subscribe:    DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com

        Community URL addresses:

         Our NON-Profit Organization can:  Reduce your credit card debt by up to 60%
           And consolidate those bills into 1 low monthly payment *NO Loan Needed to participate - Nothing to Purchase!
             FREE Details! http://www.freeinternetoffers.com/no-debt/?id=61145
        Credit Problems? We Can Help, You Can Have Perfect Credit!
              Go to: http://www.freeinternetoffers.com/credit/?id=61145
      • khepri3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 5, 2001
          In a message dated 12/5/01 2:39:53 AM Pacific Standard Time, suewalters88@... writes:

          Some of the engineers who raised these valid points, have gotten
          attacked by non-technical people.

          I like to think o fit as a logical rebuttal. Attacked indeed.
        • Jan Bolen
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 5, 2001
            I am talking about bandying about the words "fraud"
            and "con" in connection with what Dr. Clark has done.
            I am surprised you didn't see that.

            Jan Bolen

            http://shopping.yahoo.com
          • Steve
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 5, 2001
              For those that didn't, should that be a real surprise to anyone, as dealing with the public, I have found that they (especially westerner's - of which I am one) get tunnel vision about anything they believe in, conventional or alternative; that's why it is so hard to have a discussion about health, religion, etc. with most people, as they are stuck in their beliefs!

              Steve
              I saw it and was not amused.
              Leo
            • regehr2001