Zapper Fraud!!!

  • conmanbuster@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
      I do believe in electrical therapies. That being said, listen
      carefully to what I have to say, think with your brain, not your
      emotions.

      Zappers put out a square wave signal. Anyone who understands the
      theory behind square waves knows that they put out harmonics.

      The Hulda Clark zapper is set to base frequency of 30,000 cycles per
      second. The harmonic frequencies are:

      Frequency Voltage level of the harmonic
      Base harmonic – 30,000 9
      2nd harmonic - 60,000 4.5
      3rd harmonic - 90,000 3.0
      4th harmonic - 120,000 2.25
      5th harmonic - 150,000 1.8
      6th harmonic - 180,000 1.5
      7th harmonic - 210,000 1.2
      8th harmonic - 240,000 1.1
      9th harmonic - 270,000 1.0
      15th harmonic - 450,000 .6
      20th harmonic - 600,000 .45
      3oth harmonic - 900,000 .3

      The signal strength (voltage level) of each harmonic = (starting
      voltage/harmonic). For non-engineering, non-technical readers, this
      means the voltage level of the signal goes down very quickly for the
      higher harmonic frequencies. For example: If the signal starts out at
      9 volts, the signal level of the 8th harmonic (240,000 cycles) is 9/8
      = 1.1 volts. For the 20th harmonic (600,000), the signal level is .45
      volts (9/20).

      So a couple of BIG QUESTIONS! How do zappers kill all of the viruses,
      bacteria, and parasites that have MOR's in between these harmonic
      frequencies ? How does a zapper kill a parasite that has a MOR
      frequency of 77,000 cps, which is not a harmonic of the base
      frequency?

      Answer: IT DOES NOT!!! Zappers are fraudulent in this regard!!

      Even if the frequency virus, parasite, etc., that you have happens to
      fall on exactly one of the harmonic frequencies of the zapper you
      have, the upper voltage levels are so pathetically small as to be
      totally ineffective.

      Shame on all of the con men and thieves who are making and selling
      these things without telling people the truth!!!
    • conmanbuster@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
        Please note: I do respect Dr. Clark, but I think it is extremely poor
        not to mention these problems to the users of zappers. You have to
        remember, the zapper was "invented" accidentally by her son. I
        believe they are just starting to realize how it works and what the
        MAJOR DESIGN FLAWS I have outlined below are the original unit. Thats
        why they now raised the voltage to 15 volts and have made the
        frequency adjustable to the direct frequency needed.

        BUT, WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THE OLD ONE IS GOING TO
        WORK FOR THEM ??!!!

      • leoelfie@telusplanet.net
        Message 3 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
          Please ignore bluster's bluster below; Can anyone address the
          technical concerns he/she raised?
          Leo
          --------------------------------

        • john ....
          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
            Well I had emphesyma after useing the zapper a few times it disapeard (emphysema is suposedly incurable! LOL) My grandmotehr was given aprox. 6 months to live wiht cancer we gave her a zapper behold spontanous remision! LOL
            Some people are just so smart thier delusional. (reminds me of some doctors I know) HAHAHA
            Get a grip
            John

          • truth888777@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
              I'm an electrical engineer and the concerns and issues raised are all
              valid.

              I tend to agree with this poster. The frequency output is very
              sparse, so how can all of the parasites, bacteria, viruses be killed,
              if there are not corresponding resonant frequencies being output?

              Message 6 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                John,

                You may not understand what the issue is. It's not that the zapper
                does not work, it is that it does not put all of the frequencies
                needed. You seem to be one of the lucky ones in that the bug which
                caused you emphysema was also sitting on one of the harmonic outputs
                and got "zapped".

                --- In DrClark@y..., "john ...." <johnedmund@e...> wrote:
                > Well I had emphesyma after useing the zapper a few times it
                disapeard (emphysema is suposedly incurable! LOL) My grandmotehr was
                given aprox. 6 months to live wiht cancer we gave her a zapper behold
                spontanous remision! LOL
                > Some people are just so smart thier delusional. (reminds me of some
                doctors I know) HAHAHA
                > Get a grip
                > John
              • V. Richter
                Message 7 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                  Hello O nameless conmanbuster,

                  Well, IF conmanbuster WAS still subscribed to the list, this is how I would
                  reply to him:

                  You seem very concerned about explaining or the lack of explanation of how a
                  zapper can or cannot work. You forgot to mention the modality of current
                  paths that causes the zapper current to simply take the paths of least
                  resistance through the body. The less the resistance of the tissue, the
                  more of the current flows there. This conversely causes many parts of the
                  body to theoretically have negligable zapper current in them. Yet,
                  experimental results show that zapping kills all types of parasites in many
                  parts of the body. Hmmm. I wonder if there�s more to this than current
                  understanding can explain? They told Orville and Wilbur Wright it couldn�t
                  be done, yet they went beyond conventional understanding and flew anyhow.
                  Unique frequencies emitted by all matter is not something I learned about in
                  Science class in school. This and the zapper frequency/parasite interaction
                  in the body is not something that is yet fully understood yet. I�ll accept
                  that for now. As and ex-Navy electrician I understand and agree with your
                  conventional understanding of diminishing strength of harmonic frequencies.
                  It may be irrelevant to this subject, that's all. If I could explain
                  homeopathics, I could likely address the technical issues of this subject.
                  I believe they are related is some way. Homeopathics also defy explanation
                  with conventional "wisdom".

                  If the results of zapping are good, and no one can satisfactorily explain
                  why, I do not care right now about why. The explanations will come in due
                  time, meanwhile I will benefit by the new innovative technology before I am
                  too old to benefit. At the same time, I am keeping my eyes and ears open to
                  news of how to improve the zapping effectiveness. From the information I
                  have, zapping is safe and effective. I�ve used it and verified what I�ve
                  been told as far as necessary to feel comfortable continuing to zap.

                  Vince

                  Message 8 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                    --- In DrClark@y..., "V. Richter" <new_man85@h...> wrote:
                    > You forgot to mention the modality of current paths that causes the
                    > zapper current to simply take the paths of least resistance
                    > through the body. The less the resistance of the tissue, the
                    > more of the current flows there. This conversely causes many
                    > parts of the body to theoretically have negligable zapper current
                    > in them. Yet, experimental results show that zapping kills all
                    > types of parasites in many parts of the body.

                    I'm afraid you've just poked yourself in the eye with those
                    statements.

                    Dr Clark has stated many times that not enough current penetrates
                    into the stomach and intestines to be effective, and that is why you
                    must also take the herbs.
                  • V. Richter
                    Message 9 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                      That's funny. I didn't feel a poke. You obviously misunderstood my
                      statement and intent. Otherwise I would know what you were talking about.
                      I know the intestines don't get penetrated. What's your point? Did you
                      forget to observe the context of my statement before you drew your
                      conlusions?

                      I was pointing out that not only the diminishing strength of the harmonics
                      is underexplained, but also the fact that tissues in the body which don't
                      recieve enough power at the primary frequencies have parasite die off.
                      There is more to this than conventional wisdom can explain. That's why I'm
                      not arguing conventional wisdom. It's insufficient to explain the obvious
                      facts of results.

                      Vince

                      Message 10 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                        Ok, we don't know about power levels but we do know that exact
                        frequencies are required! Rife, Clark, etc have shown this to be
                        true. Each mold, virus, parasite has it's own unique frequency.

                        http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
                      • V. Richter
                        Message 11 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                          That's true.

                          Hey, let's back up a minute and properly introduce our selves. My name is
                          Vince Richter. What's Yours? I'm intersted in learning about ways of
                          healing, whether or not they make lots of money for the established medical
                          monopoly or not. My motto is hardly original, and is: First do thyself no
                          harm. I believe that would be a good motto for every one seeking better
                          health whether from established or alternative medicine. I believe in
                          informed choice and freedom to make choices about how I maintain or improve
                          my health. How about you?

                          Vince

                        • Hilary Jacobson
                          Message 12 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                            I was pointing out that not only the diminishing strength of the harmonics
                            is underexplained, but also the fact that tissues in the body which don't
                            recieve enough power at the primary frequencies have parasite die off.
                            There is more to this than conventional wisdom can explain. That's why I'm
                            not arguing conventional wisdom. It's insufficient to explain the obvious
                            facts of results.

                            There is much that is mysterious to me about vibrational medicine. I am interested in learning
                            about Clark's work. I seem to recall that fairly early in "Cure for All Diseases" she talks about
                            the machine her son made and that it is the interference of vibrations that makes the zapper
                            effective and reach out to various bacteria etc. that are not on the main frequencies. I've been
                            meaning to look it up all day to put up on this board but am having a herx--perhaps someone else can
                            do so?

                            Hilary Jacobson

                            Hilary
                          • Sandy Lightfoot
                            Message 13 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                              Vince!
                              You said:

                              > If the results of zapping are good, and no one can satisfactorily explain
                              > why, I do not care right now about why. The explanations will come in due
                              > time, meanwhile I will benefit by the new innovative technology before I am
                              > too old to benefit. At the same time, I am keeping my eyes and ears open to
                              > news of how to improve the zapping effectiveness. From the information I
                              > have, zapping is safe and effective. I’ve used it and verified what I’ve
                              > been told as far as necessary to feel comfortable continuing to zap.

                              I absolutely agree with you Vince. I don't pretend to understand much about
                              HOW or why the zapper works, but I KNOW that it does! Call it blind faith if
                              you like: Who cares as long as I can stay in remission from cancer? I'd
                              rather ZAP than die!

                              Sandy.
                            • A Little
                              Message 14 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                                Vince said

                                >If the results of zapping are good, and no one can satisfactorily explain
                                >why, I do not care right now about why.

                                I second that - if it works I don't have to understand how it works.

                                Annie

                                Message 15 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                                  In a message dated 12/1/01 10:54:36 AM Pacific Standard Time, truth888777@... writes:

                                  I'm an electrical engineer and the concerns and issues raised are all
                                  valid.

                                  I tend to agree with this poster. The frequency output is very
                                  sparse, so how can all of the parasites, bacteria, viruses be killed,
                                  if there are not corresponding resonant frequencies being output?

                                  Do you really think people are so stupid as to NOT realize that you ARE the original poster! i.e., truth888777 and conbuster are one in the same?!?!/ Yawn.

                                  Khepri
                                • molokai_duo@yahoo.com
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                                    --- In DrClark@y..., "A Little" <allists@h...> wrote:
                                    > Vince said
                                    >
                                    > >If the results of zapping are good, and no one can
                                    satisfactorily explain
                                    > >why, I do not care right now about why.
                                    >
                                    > I second that - if it works I don't have to understand how it
                                    works.

                                    > Annie

                                    A friend has told me about the zapper (before I got Dr. Clark's
                                    book) and I could not believe that it would work the way he said...
                                    The owner of our health food store lent me his zapper for a while
                                    and I felt better almost immediately... I bought one and am using
                                    it every day now.
                                    John

                                    Message 17 of 25 , Dec 1, 2001
                                      In a message dated 12/1/01 12:30:14 PM Pacific Standard Time, truth888777@... writes:

                                      Yet, experimental results show that zapping kills all
                                      > types of parasites in many parts of the body.

                                      I'm afraid you've just poked yourself in the eye with those
                                      statements.

                                      Dr Clark has stated many times that not enough current penetrates
                                      into the stomach and intestines to be effective, and that is why you
                                      must also take the herbs.

                                      Read the statement again dufus.
                                    • Hilary Jacobson
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Dec 2, 2001
                                        Could someone explain the below to me--a non-technical person?
                                        Thanks, Hilary

                                        "In 1994 my son built a hand held, battery operated, accurate frequency generator. The purpose was
                                        to enable everyone to kill the intestinal fluke at 434'000 Hz with
                                        a low cost device. When I tested it, however, three other pathogens at much different frequencies
                                        died also! This had never happened before. When I tested it on
                                        others, even though they had dozens of pathogens, all were killed!
                                        Subsequent testing showed it was not due to some unique design, or special wave form produced by the
                                        device. It was due to battery operation!
                                        Any positively offset [DC] frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given
                                        sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and
                                        frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500'000 Hz).

                                        Before this I had always set my commercial frequency generator to alternate between positive and
                                        negative voltage. Now I tried setting it to alternate between
                                        positive and zero voltage (positive offset). It was just as effective as the battery operated
                                        frequency generator my son designed.
                                        Generating positive offset frequencies is the best way to kill all pathogens quickly. But it takes
                                        more than one treatment."
                                      • truth888777@yahoo.com
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Dec 2, 2001
                                          Vince,

                                          Who knows more about the zapper, you or Dr. Clark?

                                          Why did Dr Clark herself redesign her zapper to address the exact
                                          technical design flaws which are being addressed
                                          here?

                                          Read for yourself - http://www.drclark.net/disease/zapper2.htm

                                          >>> higher voltage

                                          Because the voltage levels fall off dramatically at the higher
                                          haremonic frequencies.

                                          >>> wheel for voltage adjustment
                                          >>> the frequency used is a fraction of the Human Intestinal Fluke,
                                          to be especially effective with this intruder

                                          This was done so that one of the higher order harmonics generated is
                                          exactly the frequency of the Fluke. If it is not important to have
                                          the harmonic match the intended invader's frequency, why did Dr.
                                          Clark do this?

                                          >>> shorter rise time gives more harmonic frequencies

                                          If the old zapper works perfect, why was this change needed? Why are
                                          more harmonic frequencies needed if the frequency coverage was
                                          adequate? Of course the question to ask is: what about the molds,
                                          viruses, parasites, bateria which have frequencies which were not
                                          covered by the old design?

                                          >>> on/off time of slightly different length creates more harmonic
                                          frequencies

                                          Again, if the old one works perfect, why was this change needed? Why
                                          are more harmonic frequencies needed if the old frequency coverage
                                          was adequate? Obviously it wasn't!

                                          Someone tries to point out obvious design flaws so the units
                                          can be engineered better, and people like you feel all attacked and
                                          instead want to just stick your head into the sand like an ostrich.

                                          Your reaction is exactly like orthodox medicine. How shameful!

                                          You need to argue with Dr Clark and not me. Dr clark agrees with me,
                                          not you, otherwise the current model of the super zappper would not
                                          have been changed!!!

                                        • Franklin Miller
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Dec 2, 2001
                                            Sir, I have been watching the happenings here and am very curious! I have a
                                            bladder and prostete problem. I have had prostate cancer and have had the
                                            TURP surgery and now my cancer was removed, but, I have had a burning pain
                                            in my urethra and down in the head of my penis even before the surgery and
                                            now it has come back!ouch!The doctors do not know what causes this .My urine
                                            samples are negative!The M.D.s say it is a NON- bacterial inflammation!!!!I
                                            have tried ibuprofen and they want me to try VIOX.one of the side effects to
                                            VIOX is (can cause urinary trac inflammation) HA'Will the ZAPPER cure this
                                            problem. Tha druggist told me that he thinks it might be E-COLI! and to
                                            flush the bladder. Does anyone have any suggestions!!! thank you . Frank

                                          • mryb@earthlink.net
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Dec 2, 2001
                                              Try some freshly juiced cranberries several times a day. Make sure you
                                              don't add sugar, that will add to your troubles. Maple sugar might be
                                              ok for a sweetner...Rick

                                              --- In DrClark@y..., "Franklin Miller" <fwmill@p...> wrote

                                              DrClark-unsubscribe@onelist.com

                                              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                                            • monishagrace@aol.com
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Dec 3, 2001
                                                I was going to purchase one of the zappers and I did have some Question of the usefulness before spending my hard earned money, thank you for the information. Grace
                                              • Franklin Miller
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Dec 3, 2001
                                                  Thanks Rick, I have already drinked a quart aday of the fresh expensive
                                                  stuff , and no help! Frank

                                                  > Try some freshly juiced cranberries several times a day. Make sure you
                                                  > don't add sugar, that will add to your troubles. Maple sugar might be
                                                  > ok for a sweetner...Rick
                                                  >
                                                  > --- In DrClark@y..., "Franklin Miller" <fwmill@p...> wrote
                                                  > > Sir, I have been watching the happenings here and am very curious! I
                                                  > have a
                                                  > > bladder and prostete problem. I have had prostate cancer and have
                                                  > had the
                                                  > > TURP surgery and now my cancer was removed, but, I have had a
                                                  > burning pain
                                                  > > in my urethra and down in the head of my penis even before the
                                                  > surgery and
                                                  > > now it has come back!ouch!The doctors do not know what causes this
                                                  > .My urine
                                                  > > samples are negative!The M.D.s say it is a NON- bacterial
                                                  > inflammation!!!!I
                                                  > > have tried ibuprofen and they want me to try VIOX.one of the side
                                                  > effects to
                                                  > > VIOX is (can cause urinary trac inflammation) HA'Will the ZAPPER
                                                  > cure this
                                                  > > problem. Tha druggist told me that he thinks it might be E-COLI! and
                                                  > > flush the bladder. Does anyone have any suggestions!!! thank you .
                                                  > Frank

                                                • Franklin Miller
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Dec 3, 2001
                                                    I'm with you Mr. Vince Richter. Frank MIller

                                                    > Hey, let's back up a minute and properly introduce our selves. My name is
                                                    > Vince Richter. What's Yours? I'm intersted in learning about ways of
                                                    > healing, whether or not they make lots of money for the established
                                                    medical
                                                    > monopoly or not. My motto is hardly original, and is: First do thyself no
                                                    > harm. I believe that would be a good motto for every one seeking better
                                                    > health whether from established or alternative medicine. I believe in
                                                    > informed choice and freedom to make choices about how I maintain or
                                                    improve
                                                    > my health. How about you?
                                                    >
                                                    > Vince
                                                    >
                                                    > >From: truth888777@...
                                                    > >To: DrClark@yahoogroups.com
                                                    > >Subject: [DrClark] Re: Zapper Fraud!!!
                                                    > >Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 21:08:59 -0000
                                                    > >
                                                    > >Ok, we don't know about power levels but we do know that exact
                                                    > >frequencies are required! Rife, Clark, etc have shown this to be
                                                    > >true. Each mold, virus, parasite has it's own unique frequency.
                                                    > >

                                                    > >--- In DrClark@y..., "V. Richter" <new_man85@h...> wrote:
                                                    > > > That's funny. I didn't feel a poke. You obviously misunderstood
                                                    > >my
                                                    > > > statement and intent. Otherwise I would know what you were talking
                                                    > >about.
                                                    > > > I know the intestines don't get penetrated. What's your point?
                                                    > >Did you
                                                    > > > forget to observe the context of my statement before you drew your
                                                    > > > conlusions?
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > I was pointing out that not only the diminishing strength of the
                                                    > >harmonics
                                                    > > > is underexplained, but also the fact that tissues in the body which
                                                    > >don't
                                                    > > > recieve enough power at the primary frequencies have parasite die
                                                    > >off.
                                                    > > > There is more to this than conventional wisdom can explain. That's
                                                    > >why I'm
                                                    > > > not arguing conventional wisdom. It's insufficient to explain the
                                                    > >obvious
                                                    > > > facts of results.
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > Vince

                                                    > >the
                                                    > >current

                                                    > >you

                                                    > Learn more from:
                                                    > http://CureZone.com/gallstones/
                                                    > http://home.online.no/~huldakli/
                                                    > http://www.drclark.net/
                                                    > http://CureZone.com
                                                    >
                                                    > Community email addresses:
                                                    > Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
                                                    > Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com
                                                    >
                                                    > Community URL addresses:

                                                  • Eric Johnson
                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Dec 3, 2001
                                                      Frank,
                                                        I should mentioned that that recipe is for bladder infections or infections farther down.
                                                      Its not like waving a magic wand where you are better in one day. If there is no inprovement, it means something else is wrong....Rick
                                                      P.S. Remember, drinking the stuff isn't going to kill you. Juicing is the best thing you can do for your body.