brown urine

  • bnvlnt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2001
      HI guys. :)

      I'm in week 5 of the kidney cleanse. I havent had any
      coffe or soda since I began. Mostly just a lot of
      water, milk (for the calcium) and the kidney tea.

      My urine has appeared normal and I assume the
      treatment is working, altho I hadnt seen anything I
      would describe as evidence until last weekend when I
      finally drank one can of Wild Cherry Pepsicola and
      within two hours I urinated vivid yellow with a brown
      murkiness drifting through it.

      Basically, it looked like my urine had coke in it!
      Very interesting.

      any comments are welcome.

      joni :)

      PS- fgi, I'm not catastrophically ill. Just going
      through the process of trying to rid myself of some
      IBS symptoms, achey knee joints, and get healthier
      overall. I figure since I'm almost 40 I have no time
      to lose!

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/