GSR, Syncrometer, Frequency Generator

  • Ben Simonton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2001
      Linda, thanks for taking the time to give a detailed answer. I can certainly understand why you value the machine so highly. As for me, my wife went through conventional breast cancer therapy 10 years ago and we'd rather not have our daughters or any friend go through that. Besides, I'm an engineer associated with nuclear reactors and weapons systems in the Navy for over 20 years so I like details. If you are having any problems with or just want to know about nuclear reactors or shipborne weapon systems, I'll try to help.

      One more question - are the GSR, Syncrometer and Frequency Generator all part of the same machine that was used to help your daughter? I ask this since a skin response detector would not seem capable of doing all that unless it had something else to generate a response. Please explain a little more. Thanks, Ben

    • Linda Blair
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2001
        WOW!  What a marvelous background you have.  And so wonderful that you are so open to holistic medicine.  It sounds to me like you have a great grasp on the concept here.  I have a couple of injured fingers and its hard for me to type......did you get the web site address?  www.phazx.com  That may help some too.  And yes it is all in one system, which is based on the Einsteinian model of physics, if you're familiar with that one.  Even after clients have come a few times they still cannot explain it.  For some people the concept just clicks in their brains, but for others not so at all.  If you could find a practitioner in your area and go get hooked up and tested you could experience it first hand which is by far the best if possible.  It also usually just blows peoples minds.  The accuracy and all of the various info it gives is unbelievable.  Hope his helped. Linda

        Ben Simonton wrote:

        Linda, thanks for taking the time to give a detailed answer. I can certainly understand why you value the machine so highly. As for me, my wife went through conventional breast cancer therapy 10 years ago and we'd rather not have our daughters or any friend go through that. Besides, I'm an engineer associated with nuclear reactors and weapons systems in the Navy for over 20 years so I like details. If you are having any problems with or just want to know about nuclear reactors or shipborne weapon systems, I'll try to help. One more question - are the GSR, Syncrometer and Frequency Generator all part of the same machine that was used to help your daughter? I ask this since a skin response detector would not seem capable of doing all that unless it had something else to generate a response. Please explain a little more. Thanks, Ben

        Learn more from:
        http://home.online.no/~dusan/gallstones/
        http://home.online.no/~huldakli/
        http://www.drclark.net/