Re: Zapper recommendation?

  • bikramkg
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
      swallowing medicine is ruled out :-)

      Btw, I can always use the zapper when he is asleep. Looking for a model that parents have used successfully on kids.

    • leoelfie@telusplanet.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
        Whatever else it may be, the Sputnik is not a Hulda Clark zapper. It cannot possibly activate significant blood flow due to its small size and mode of application. In fact, almost all of the current will be absorbed into the highly conductive contents of the GI tract as it passes through. While this may temporarily help with bowel pathogens, it is a far cry from the true Hulda Clark zapper's ability to awaken the immune system throughout the body.

        Blessings!
        Arthur

        "Zap daily: a strong immune system is NEVER a disadvantage."