Re: [DrClark] Re: Does Dr. Clark have a cure/remedy for serious hives?

  • Joyce Miller
    Message 1 of 12 , May 30 5:48 AM
      Colloidal silver. my hives are just about gone and I can only think it was the cs that I took internally and used externally. the itching stopped almost immediately. my husband makes it so I had plenty on hand. before there were antibiotics, colloidal silver was used for many many things.

      Sent from my iPad

    • Silvia Garcia
      Message 2 of 12 , May 30 9:52 AM

        Hello Joyce,

        How did you applied it externally? Did you just spray it?

        ________________________________
        Colloidal silver. my hives are just about gone and I can only think it was the cs that I took internally and used externally. the itching stopped almost immediately. my husband makes it so I had plenty on hand. before there were antibiotics, colloidal silver was used for many many things.

        Sent from my iPad

        On May 29, 2012, at 10:44 PM, "Prem G Philip" <prem_rrindustries@...> wrote:

        > Dear Joyce ,
        > I have the same problem Hives , can you please clarify what CS is .
        > Thank you
        > Regards
        > Prem
        >
        > This e-mail and its attachments are private and confidential to the
        > exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may
        > also be legally confidential. Any disclosure, distribution or other
        > dissemination of this message to any third party is strictly PROHIBITED. If
        > you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, forward, send or use
        > any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or the person who is
        > responsible to transmit to the intended recipient, please contact the sender
        > by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and its
        > attachments. The sender do not warrant for the accuracy, currency, integrity
        > or correctness of the information in the message and its attachments. The
        > sender shall have no liability with regard to the information contained in
        > the message, its transmission, reception, storage, preservation of
        > confidentiality, viruses or any damages caused in anyway to your computer
        > system.

      • Arthur
        Message 3 of 12 , May 30 10:28 AM
          The best colloidal silver is MesoSilver from www.purestcolloids.com

          It is far more potent and costs least to use.

          God bless you!
          Arthur

        • Joyce Miller
          Message 4 of 12 , May 30 10:32 AM
            The Colloidal Silver that I use for myself and my dogs (and it works really
            really well as my hives and my dog's incontinence have shown) is the
            colloidal silver that my husband makes right here at home.

            It wors great and doesn't cost us a fortune

            Joyce

            On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Arthur <arthur7@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > The best colloidal silver is MesoSilver from www.purestcolloids.com
            >
            > It is far more potent and costs least to use.
            >
            > God bless you!
            > Arthur
            >

            > On May 30, 2012, at 5:48 AM, Joyce Miller <jmillerwolfe@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Colloidal silver. my hives are just about gone and I can only think it
            > was the cs that I took internally and used externally. the itching stopped
            > almost immediately. my husband makes it so I had plenty on hand. before
            > there were antibiotics, colloidal silver was used for many many things.
            > >
            > > Sent from my iPad
            > >
            > > On May 29, 2012, at 10:44 PM, "Prem G Philip" <
            > prem_rrindustries@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Dear Joyce ,
            > > > I have the same problem Hives , can you please clarify what CS is .
            > > > Thank you
            > > > Regards
            > > > Prem
            > > >
            > > > This e-mail and its attachments are private and confidential to the
            > > > exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It
            > may
            > > > also be legally confidential. Any disclosure, distribution or other
            > > > dissemination of this message to any third party is strictly
            > PROHIBITED. If
            > > > you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, forward, send or
            > use
            > > > any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
            > who is
            > > > responsible to transmit to the intended recipient, please contact the
            > sender
            > > > by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and its
            > > > attachments. The sender do not warrant for the accuracy, currency,
            > integrity
            > > > or correctness of the information in the message and its attachments.
            > The
            > > > sender shall have no liability with regard to the information
            > contained in
            > > > the message, its transmission, reception, storage, preservation of
            > > > confidentiality, viruses or any damages caused in anyway to your
            > computer
            > > > system.

            "Stronger than all the armies is an idea whose time has come." Victor Hugo

            .
            http://www.airedalerescue.net/alphabet/a_is_for_airedale/patterns/
            http://dearjubilee-joyce.blogspot.com
            http://www.jubileepuppies.blogspot.com/

          • Dorothy Fitzpatrick
            Message 5 of 12 , May 31 2:24 AM
              I don't think this is a statement of fact and I know that a lot of people would disagree with this. dee

            • Joyce Miller
              Message 6 of 12 , May 31 7:56 PM
                Silvia,

                I sort of patted it onexternally -- my husband makes our CS, and so we
                always have a lot on hand. I give it to one dog internally for her
                incontinence and it has helped quite a bit.

                When I got the hives, I was miserable. So one day I wondered what would
                happen if I put it on my skin. I used a clean cloth and sometime I just
                used my hand to rub it in the areas covered with hives. The first night I
                did that was the first night I got a good night's sleep because the itching
                disappeared almost immediately. I also poured some fresh into a clean glass
                and drank about six or eight ounces. I did both external and internal a
                couple of times a day and just before going to bed -- the itch disappeared
                almost overnight; the hives were all gone in less than a week.

                I had never had hives before, and they were awful; they'd seem to clear up
                in one place, and then new ones would come somewhere else.

                For some reason, the external and internal treatments with homemade CS
                worked. Trust me: I am a now a real believer.

                Joyce