Vomiting with Liver Flush

  • Rhonda
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      My son has always been very sensitive to greasy, oily foods and avoids them as much as possible. They cause him a lot of stomach pain. At the age of 30, he has finally attempted the Liver Flush. Within 30 minutes of taking the grapefruit / olive oil mixture he became very ill and vomited for 3 hours, he did not take the last 2 doses of epsom the following morning. He completed a parasite cleanse prior to the flush.

      I would appreciate all thoughts of why this happened and how to cleanse the liver/gallbladder for him.

      Thank you,
      Rhonda