Fuzzy Stuff in Whole Rose Hips

  • jingles9999
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011
      I have been feeding my white blood cells every morning for a long time. For the organic vitamin C, I crush whole rose hips. I have noticed that many of them contain fuzzy stuff. For the longest time, I removed all of the fuzzy stuff before I swallowed the rose hips because it reminded me of asbestos or fiberglass fibers. But now I just swallow everything, fuzzies and all. Dr. Clark doesn't mention these fuzzies in any of her books. She just says that it is best to take the entire herb or whatever. I was wondering if anyone else has any concerns about this fuzzy stuff? Thanks.