Re: [DrClark] Re: Yeah!!!!! Flukes out after zapping

  • Arthur Doerksen
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 23, 2010
      Do not overlook the amazing power of the SuperZappicator (magnetic
      antenna powered by a low-frequency zapper) to directly address anything
      in the abdomen, magnetically. See what Dr. Clark says, at
      www.bestzapper.com/super_zapper.html We have had wonderful results
      reported with all kinds of parasites expelled.

      Blessings!
      Arthur

      On 9/23/2010 7:37 AM, sierra7932000 wrote:

      > That's awesome, Letmar!! I too had endo, but didn't find out until
      > AFTER my surgery that I needed to rid my body of flukes. And I am
      > still getting rid of flukes after being on the herbals and zapping for
      > a few months now. Don't stop too soon and then there's maintenance to
      > keep them away.
      >
      > --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com <mailto:DrClark%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "letmar123" <letmar123@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > As some already know, I have endometriosis. Hulda Clark says
      > endometriosis is caused by flukes. so...I borrowed a Clark zapper from
      > a friend (I have a Beck signal generator which I don't know if it
      > works on parasites). After two days of zapping I found MANY big and
      > small flukes in my toilet. I am just so happy they are out. I intend
      > to continue zapping and start the herbs protocol too. I just can't
      > believe these things have been causing havoc in my health all this time!
      > > I want to tell everybody about the zapping. Everybody needs to know!
      > Hulda Clark was 100% right! Hopefully next time I go to see my doctor
      > everything will look normal again and I WON'T NEED SURGERY!
      > > Letmar

    • DeanNetwork
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2010
        Do not overlook the amazing power of the SuperZappicator (magnetic
        antenna powered by a low-frequency zapper) to directly address anything
        in the abdomen, magnetically. See what Dr. Clark says, at
        www.bestzapper.com/super_zapper.html We have had wonderful results
        reported with all kinds of parasites expelled.

        Blessings!
        Arthur

        HI Arthur,

        I could not find reference to Dr Clark stating that the food zapper can be used instead of the tooth zapper in her books.

        Did she let you know that personally, or did you surmised it, or have I missed it in her book?

        I'm worried about zapping the brain etc,,,, and also thought that she would have said somewhere in her books that you may as well use the food zapper instead of the tooth zapper because of the convenience.

        I have used the tooth zapper to save death that had abbesses and the targeted affect I though would be more beneficial.

        If you could clarify please,

        Thanks,

        Dean

      • Arthur Doerksen
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 2, 2010
          See the bold below.

          Blessings!
          Arthur

          On Oct 1, 2010, at 3:44 AM, DeanNetwork wrote:

          > Do not overlook the amazing power of the SuperZappicator (magnetic
          > antenna powered by a low-frequency zapper) to directly address anything
          > in the abdomen, magnetically. See what Dr. Clark says, at
          > www.bestzapper.com/super_zapper.html We have had wonderful results
          > reported with all kinds of parasites expelled.
          >
          > Blessings!
          > Arthur
          >
          > HI Arthur,
          >
          > I could not find reference to Dr Clark stating that the food zapper can be used instead of the tooth zapper in her books.
          >
          > Did she let you know that personally, or did you surmised it, or have I missed it in her book? I let her know that personally, after telling her of the difficulties caused by the south pole when using the tooth zappicator inside the mouth. When North is against the tooth, South is against the cheek, tongue or other mouth part. The SuperZappicator completely avoids this problem.
          >
          > I'm worried about zapping the brain etc,,,, and also thought that she would have said somewhere in her books that you may as well use the food zapper instead of the tooth zapper because of the convenience. We blazed the trail on this in conjunction with a number of therapists from Canada and the USA. Dr. Clark was delighted to find this out in her own test case with her eye parasites.
          >

          > I have used the tooth zapper to save death that had abbesses and the targeted affect I though would be more beneficial. It is safe and gentle to use the SuperZappicator all day. But you do have to USE it to get the benefits. It is less than 1/1000th of the magnetic field of an MRI machine.

          completely

          > If you could clarify please,
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Dean

        • letmar123
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 21, 2010
            Harvey,

            Please let us know how did it go with the humaworm cleanse. Any progress?
            Letmar

            --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Harvister98" <hgronwal@...> wrote:

            > Hi Letmar!
            >
            > Hope all is well! good to hear about the zapper thats so great! what awesome news. I just started my humaworm parasite cleanse. I'll let you know how it goes. Which zapper do you have? what frequency and how long did you do it for at a time and how many times a day??
            > Also does it have wrist straps or copper pipes that you hold?
            >
            > Thanks
            > Harvey
            >
            > --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "letmar123" <letmar123@> wrote:
            > >
            > > As some already know, I have endometriosis. Hulda Clark says endometriosis is caused by flukes. so...I borrowed a Clark zapper from a friend (I have a Beck signal generator which I don't know if it works on parasites). After two days of zapping I found MANY big and small flukes in my toilet. I am just so happy they are out. I intend to continue zapping and start the herbs protocol too. I just can't believe these things have been causing havoc in my health all this time!
            > > I want to tell everybody about the zapping. Everybody needs to know! Hulda Clark was 100% right! Hopefully next time I go to see my doctor everything will look normal again and I WON'T NEED SURGERY!
            > > Letmar

          • Harvister98
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 21, 2010
              Hi Letmar,

              Hope you are doing good.. I started the Humaworm cleanse and 7 days into it i began to feel flu like symptoms as described on the website in many of testimonials. This is due to die-off.. I stuck it out till day 9 and then because very sick with a fever of 103.. So basically I stopped the Humaworm.. Turns out I had pnemonia but am not sure if the die off triggered that or if i had die off at all.

              The ingrediants are clearly given when the cleanse is recieved, i dont see anything harmful at all in the cleasne. I'm back to normal now and will try the cleanse again in 4 weeks. I have done 2 Liver cleanses though in the mean time with typical results but no improvment in health yet as a result of them. I will post again after the next try on Humaworm.

              Harvey

              --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "letmar123" <letmar123@...> wrote:

              > Harvey,
              >
              > Please let us know how did it go with the humaworm cleanse. Any progress?
              > Letmar
              >

              > --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Harvister98" <hgronwal@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Letmar!
              > >
              > > Hope all is well! good to hear about the zapper thats so great! what awesome news. I just started my humaworm parasite cleanse. I'll let you know how it goes. Which zapper do you have? what frequency and how long did you do it for at a time and how many times a day??
              > > Also does it have wrist straps or copper pipes that you hold?
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > > Harvey
              > >
              > > --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "letmar123" <letmar123@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > As some already know, I have endometriosis. Hulda Clark says endometriosis is caused by flukes. so...I borrowed a Clark zapper from a friend (I have a Beck signal generator which I don't know if it works on parasites). After two days of zapping I found MANY big and small flukes in my toilet. I am just so happy they are out. I intend to continue zapping and start the herbs protocol too. I just can't believe these things have been causing havoc in my health all this time!
              > > > I want to tell everybody about the zapping. Everybody needs to know! Hulda Clark was 100% right! Hopefully next time I go to see my doctor everything will look normal again and I WON'T NEED SURGERY!
              > > > Letmar

            • letmar123
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 22, 2010
                Harvey,
                Sorry to hear of your pneumonia. I had one of those ones last year. It is no fun at all. It is probably unrelated to the cleanse. I started the herbal cleanse a couple of days ago...Nothing yet... I bought if from Onelifesusa I hope it works....
                Keep us posted!
                Letmar

                --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Harvister98" <hgronwal@...> wrote:

                > Hi Letmar,
                >
                > Hope you are doing good.. I started the Humaworm cleanse and 7 days into it i began to feel flu like symptoms as described on the website in many of testimonials. This is due to die-off.. I stuck it out till day 9 and then because very sick with a fever of 103.. So basically I stopped the Humaworm.. Turns out I had pnemonia but am not sure if the die off triggered that or if i had die off at all.
                >
                > The ingrediants are clearly given when the cleanse is recieved, i dont see anything harmful at all in the cleasne. I'm back to normal now and will try the cleanse again in 4 weeks. I have done 2 Liver cleanses though in the mean time with typical results but no improvment in health yet as a result of them. I will post again after the next try on Humaworm.
                >
                > Harvey

              • Melissa
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 13, 2010
                  What are flukes and how do you know you are getting rid of them?

                  --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Harvister98" <hgronwal@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Letmar,
                  >
                  > Hope you are doing good.. I started the Humaworm cleanse and 7 days into it i began to feel flu like symptoms as described on the website in many of testimonials. This is due to die-off.. I stuck it out till day 9 and then because very sick with a fever of 103.. So basically I stopped the Humaworm.. Turns out I had pnemonia but am not sure if the die off triggered that or if i had die off at all.
                  >
                  > The ingrediants are clearly given when the cleanse is recieved, i dont see anything harmful at all in the cleasne. I'm back to normal now and will try the cleanse again in 4 weeks. I have done 2 Liver cleanses though in the mean time with typical results but no improvment in health yet as a result of them. I will post again after the next try on Humaworm.
                  >
                  > Harvey
                  >
                  > --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "letmar123" <letmar123@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Harvey,
                  > >
                  > > Please let us know how did it go with the humaworm cleanse. Any progress?
                  > > Letmar
                  > >

                  > > --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Harvister98" <hgronwal@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hi Letmar!
                  > > >
                  > > > Hope all is well! good to hear about the zapper thats so great! what awesome news. I just started my humaworm parasite cleanse. I'll let you know how it goes. Which zapper do you have? what frequency and how long did you do it for at a time and how many times a day??
                  > > > Also does it have wrist straps or copper pipes that you hold?
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanks
                  > > > Harvey

                • letmar123
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 18, 2010
                    Flukes are some kind of parasite. Dr. Clark explains them in detail in her book "The Cure to all diseases". I recommend you read it. She describes them in detail. I expelled them after zapping and some others during the parasite cleanse. They can be very big in size that is why I know I expelled them. They look like tadpoles.
                    Letmar