Fwd: Cleanses

  • Grundoon82@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 7, 2000
      [This message contained attachments]
    • Kathy Neff
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 7, 2000
        Hello:
        I am new to the list and to Dr. Clark's methods and I think this is a good
        question.....I do not know the answer, but would be interested in any
        replies given.

        Kathy Neff

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 8, 2000
          There's nothing specific described for the lung in her books (that I know
          of). I think you miss the point of the kidney and liver cleanse. The
          digestive system is a very important part of your health. Clean it out (by
          ridding of parasites and other toxins), and your health has a better chance
          of being restored....regardless of the specific condition you are
          encountering.

          Dr. George

          >Hello out there,
          >I'm new at this, and I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a lung
          >cleansing program, similar to colon, kidney, and liver cleansing.

          George R. Sooley, DC (217) 431-3290 voice
          Sooley Chiropractic Health Center (209) 797-6521 fax
          11 E. Fairchild St. http://www.sooleychiro.com
          Danville, IL 61832-3140 mailto:drgeorge@...

          "Let thy food be thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food."
          --Hippocrates, the Father of Modern Medicine

          A cheerful heart is good medicine... Prov 17:22a

          You�d better be able to pick yourself up and brush yourself
          off every day. While life is not always fair, it is
          manageable. It is a matter of attitude and confidence.
          --Mario Andretti

          Get paid for surfing the web! AllAdvantage.com pays you while you
          surf the net. It's free to join and it takes about a minute (no survey to
          fill out). Just go to http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BEC162
        • Grundoon82@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 8, 2000
            That makes a lot of sense. But how do I go about doing it? I'm new at this.
            Grundoon
          • Path of the White Rose
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 8, 2000
              I have heard that taking cayenne in capsule form as well as lobelia will
              cleanse the lungs.
              Eileen
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 9, 2000
                In researching this in the book "Prescription for Nutritional Healing" by Dr.
                James F. Balch and Phyllis A. Balch, C.N.C., it is true that cayenne is shown
                to be good for the lungs, but the book notes that cayenne is used with
                lobelia for nerves. Also noted, there's a caution that lobelia is good used
                on a limited basis for treatment of asthma, bronchitis, colds and flu ... but
                it should not be taken internally on an ongoing basis because it has nicotine
                like effects on the body, and taking more than 50 mg. of dried lobelia can
                suppress breathing, depress blood pressure, and even lead to coma. Think
                about this when considering this combination. Rae
              • RaeDreams@xxx.xxx
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 9, 2000
                  I believe in that ... I've heard milk thistle is a highly efffective liver
                  detoxifier .. any thoughts on this? Rae
                • Path of the White Rose
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 9, 2000
                    Oh YES!

                    I am taking it as we speak.

                    My alternative doc told me that my CFS will be greatly improved if I focus
                    on my liver. Detoxing it, rebuilding it's health and maintaining through
                    herbs and nutrition. Milk Thistle is on the top of our list for this.
                    To back up what he said, I have had liver problems since contracting CFS,
                    and I personally feel that the CF virus is centered here and likes to attack
                    this organ.I feel if I can help my liver, I will be on the road to a normal
                    life.
                    I must say that cleanses are not comfortable, and many stop just when the
                    getting is good due to this. Before you do a cleanse, keep this in mind, and
                    if you feel a little sick, especially at the start,it means it is working.
                    It's the darkness before the day, the storm before the calm.
                    Eileen
                    >I believe in that ... I've heard milk thistle is a highly efffective liver
                    >detoxifier .. any thoughts on this? Rae

                    >Tired of filling out forms and remembering passwords? Gator fills in
                    >forms and passwords with just one click! Comes with $50 in free coupons!

                    >Community URL addresses:
                    >http://www.onelist.com/community/DrClark
                    >Send blank message to this e-mail address if you want to UNSUBSCRIBE :
                    >To change status from normal to digest: DrClark-digest@onelist.com
                    >To change status from digest to normal: DrClark-normal@onelist.com
                    >Web sites:
                    >http://home.sol.no/~dusan/
                    >http://www.geocities.com/~mycleanse/
                    >http://home.sol.no/~huldakli/
                    >http://www.drclark.ch/
                    >http://home.sol.no/~dusan/gallstones/

                  • Ulf Hogberg
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 9, 2000
                      On 8 Jan 00, at 20:17, Path of the White Rose wrote:

                      > I have heard that taking cayenne in capsule form as well as lobelia
                      > will cleanse the lungs. Eileen

                      Yes, this is per Dr Schulze�s advice. As soon as there is cayenne as
                      part of a recipe, one knows that it comes from him. :-) Even the
                      eyewash I use contains cayenne...

                      Those who want to learn more about Dr Schulze�s recipes, can go to
                      www.healthfree.com/schulze or www.botanicals.net

                      Best regards, Ulf
                      ulftage@...
                    • George R. Sooley, D.C.
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 13, 2000
                        Yes, it is. More scientifically studied than most things we talk about on
                        this list. But, I don't think you can detoxify a liver without ridding it
                        of parasites (if they are there).

                        Dr. George

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 13, 2000
                          One step further then ... on the milk thistle .. what's the best
                          dosage/regimen to get rid of liver gunk? I'm feeling very toxic lately ...
                          but I would rather I know the right way to do this .. my glands in my neck
                          tingle all the time and feel swollen ... causing me to panic ... my abdomen
                          is distended ... my right side feeling like there's a kink in my intestine
                          ... lordy ... I'm a mess ... need help .. RaeDreams