DIET TO GET PREGNANT

  • Cynthia Malacara
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      Friends:

      Do you have  any diet for my client that wants to get pregnant?
      She doesn´t has had a good nutrition, how can she improve her health?

      Thanks in advance,

      Cynthia

      Encuentra las mejores recetas en Yahoo! Cocina.
      http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

    • yaelsauzedde
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
        By making dietary changes and improving her nutrition perhaps?
        No pain no gain.

        Suggestion:
        Eliminate coffee, black tea, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, chocolate, sugar, HFCS, all artificial sweeteners and flavors, food colorings, preservatives, MSG and natural flavors, factory farmed meat and fish, non-organically produced eggs and dairy, bottled/packaged beverages, and processed frozen foods.
        Buy the rest organic whenever possible.
        Eat green leafy vegetables every day.

        Get a high quality water filter to produce healthy, tasty drinking water.

        Good luck,
        Yael

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
          Yael:

          Thanks so much, I have now what she needs to avoid. Do you have any specific diet?

          It´s outstanding, we don`t know how to eat. For example, I tell my clients to eat a slice of ginger with her/his daily juice. They don´t drink any juicie or nutritive shakemilk. THEIR BREAKFAST IS A CUP OF COFFEE.

          "You are what you eat" that´s why we are sick.

          Cynthia

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
            Hi Cynthia

            The best diet is a garden of Eden type diet.
            Fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, and of course plenty of water are best.
            See Dr. Clark's recommendations on sanitizing produce, and pepping up water with a little fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice.

            If desired, small quantities of animal products can be added to this, but they should always be certified organic, or homegrown to organic standards.

            Fats should be restricted to the cold pressed, unsaturated variety, such as expeller pressed olive oil, grapeseed oil, flax oil, or nut oil. The less, the better. Stay away from the yellow oils in the plastic bottles. See Dr. Clark's writings on this.

            As much as possible, foods should be consumed in their raw state. Some things have to be cooked of course, but avoid high temperatures.
            Never deep fry foods! Also, avoid charcoal and gas grills, because they char the food, producing carcinogenic benzopyrenes.
            Steaming is a great way to cook.
            See Dr. Clark's recommendations on this.

            Homegrown is best.
            If that's not feasible, shop the perimeter of the supermarket, rather than the interior isles. The perimeter is usually where the freshest food is displayed, such as produce, bulk nuts and legumes, fresh baked bread, organic meat, fish, dairy products and eggs, and frozen sprouted grain bread.

            Flourless sprouted grain breads (eg. Ezekiel 4:9 Bread) are better tolerated by most people than conventional bread products.

            Homogenized dairy products have been shown to cause scarring of the arteries and heart disease. All grocery store milk and half-and-half in this country are homogenized. I would stay away from those, and only use raw milk fresh from a known good source.
            See also Dr. Clark's latest research on milk and dairy.

            Lastly, try to purchase single item foods as much as possible, rather than foods which are a combination of many substances. If packaged foods are purchased, the label should never have more than 3, at the most 5, ingredients listed. See Dr. Clark's writings on this also.

            Blessings,
            Yael

            PS: Limit ginger to very small quantities, as it is a stomach irritant, which attacks the stomach lining.
            The same goes for cinnamon and black pepper.