Millions of Health Freedom Fighters - Newsletter

  • Jan Bolen
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
      I have a new article on www.bolenreport.com. It is called:

      WIKIPEDIA DOESN'T LIKE ME...

      Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen

      Saturday, January 2nd, 2010

      Wikipedia's General Counsel, Mike Godwin, is sending me nasty emails.
      Apparently he doesn't like me telling people how bad Wikipedia
      actually is, and he definitely doesn't want me telling you what to do
      about it - when it effects you personally. He actually, the other day,
      said I "was trying to destroy Wikipedia..."

      Stand back while I turn down my testosterone levels.

      Even though, in some ways, it feels good to have some people think
      I'm that kind of powerful, I can't really claim credit for what's
      happening to Wikipedia. The whole world is beginning to realize that
      Wikipedia is being run by the social equivalent of a pimply twelve
      year old.

      Wikipedia is coming apart. What I'm offering is a remedy for its
      victims. How? I'm telling people how to sue Wikipedians in the Courts
      to stop them from victimizing others. I've got the formula to beat
      them (and I'll tell what that is further into the article) - and Mike
      Godwin doesn't want me to talk about it. He says:

      "Thank you providing evidence of intent to engage in strategic
      litigation aimed at shutting down Wikipedia."

      Yup, he really said that. Let me adjust that testosterone knob one
      more time.

      Mike, I don't need to destroy Wikipedia. It is doing that to itself.
      I'm actually trying to help you guys, but you're not listening. The
      WHOLE WORLD is trying to help you, and you are not listening. You
      need to make some changes - and here's why...

      Click on www.bolenreport.com to read the entire article...

    • yaelsauzedde
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
        --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, leoelfie@... wrote:

        > Here is a fascinating web site with explosive revelations about flue shots, WHO, and secrecy.
        >
        > http://theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2381%3Awho-gets-81-of-funding-from-private-corporations-cfr-website-reveals-member-states-did-not-want-to-declare-a-pandemic-emergency&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en
        >
        > If you go to the Home page, click on the Summary tab. Feedback anyone?
        > Leo
        > Moderator

        IMHO, the flu seems to be a tool which politicians use to gain influence and power over human populations, via fear mongering.
        I believe that the actual sicknesses which people experience are a consequence of their depressed immune systems (caused by the usual suspects of malnutrition which exists worldwide, not just in impoverished countries, toxins, parasites, and stress, etc.) and the vaccinations.
        I believe that a lot of vaccinations are bio-weapons, intentionally designed to reduce population numbers. Some vaccinations may have been made by well meaning, but dangerously ignorant people.
        I believe that there are no good and beneficial vaccinations. They are useless at best.
        I am speaking from personal experience; I have done quite a bit of research into this topic in a quest to regain my health which was ruined by vaccinations, toxins, and parasites.

        This 6-part You-tube series contains a little summary on the topic which I found interesting:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JqQyl09zQ&feature=related

        Of course this only scratches the surface.

        I think it's good to remember that the words "pharmacy" and "pharmaceutical" come from the Greek word "Pharmakeia" which means:
        1.the use or the administering of drugs
        2. poisoning
        3. sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it
        4. metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry
        It is also translated as sorcery, or witchcraft.

        I just say "No, thank you" to all drugs.
        Blessings,
        Yael
      • Catherine
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2010
          Thank you,
          I am grateful for knowing this... I have always been a sceptic with DOCTORS and medicine...
          l always felt uneasy with the answers given on any decease. This feeling lead me to look for answers... read certain books as I have stated before. I am feeling so helpless.... I have NO support other than some of you here. people think I AM CRAZY Because of my natural beliefs!! Not many people believe this!! about parasites, pollution, etc...
          How in the world do you change the minds of individuals who have been brainwashed by the medical profession???? They never had me fooled !!! :) I always challenged the docs I have seen... But, after reading Dr Clarks books, she is basically correct! I stopped going to MD's !! I wish someone would pick up exactly where she left off!!
          Blessings to all,
          kat
          --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, leoelfie@... wrote:

          > Here is a fascinating web site with explosive revelations about flue shots, WHO, and secrecy.
          >
          > http://theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2381%3Awho-gets-81-of-funding-from-private-corporations-cfr-website-reveals-member-states-did-not-want-to-declare-a-pandemic-emergency&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en
          >
          > If you go to the Home page, click on the Summary tab. Feedback anyone?
          > Leo
          > Moderator

        • Dorothy Fitzpatrick
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 6, 2010
            What gets me is that all of us on these lists and possible thousands of other people ALL know how we are being mis-used for profit. Why then is it not all over the news? HOW do we get the knowledge to people who just will not believe that the medical systems are conning us all the time? The answer is; we can't. Not until it actually comes on the television as a fact that chemotherapy kills; that vaccines don't often work and can do serious damage; that drugs cause serious illness and death. And that your doctor is prescribing drugs which will ultimately make you WORSE than you are now! People will just carry on taking all the stuff until this happens, and of course, unless something drastic happens - like thalidomide, or Vioxx, it just doesn't surface, because as you say, all these people think WE are crazy, not them! I have given up trying now as I am fed up with banging my head against a wall. dee

            On 6 Jan 2010, at 17:09, Catherine wrote:

            > Thank you,
            > I am grateful for knowing this... I have always been a sceptic with DOCTORS and medicine...
            > l always felt uneasy with the answers given on any decease. This feeling lead me to look for answers... read certain books as I have stated before. I am feeling so helpless.... I have NO support other than some of you here. people think I AM CRAZY Because of my natural beliefs!! Not many people believe this!! about parasites, pollution, etc...
            > How in the world do you change the minds of individuals who have been brainwashed by the medical profession???? They never had me fooled !!! :) I always challenged the docs I have seen... But, after reading Dr Clarks books, she is basically correct! I stopped going to MD's !! I wish someone would pick up exactly where she left off!!
            > Blessings to all,
            > kat

          • Arthur Doerksen
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 6, 2010
              And the death grip of Big Pharma is further illustrated by the current drive to sell Thalidomide for a leprosy, cancer and arthritis drug!!! See it at http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/thalidomide/HQ01507

              Blessings!

              Arthur
              www.BestZapper.com
              www.ForgetDrugs.com

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 11, 2010
                The mass media are owned by the folks who profit from Big Pharma and Big Medicine, so they are most unlikely to start airing the truth any time soon... Their definition of successful "health" treatment is that their bill is paid after the procedure, not that the patient survives and thrives.

                Blessings!
                Arthur
                www.BestZapper.com

                What gets me is that all of us on these lists and possible thousands of other people ALL know how we are being mis-used for profit. Why then is it not all over the news? HOW do we get the knowledge to people who just will not believe that the medical systems are conning us all the time? The answer is; we can't. Not until it actually comes on the television as a fact that chemotherapy kills; that vaccines don't often work and can do serious damage; that drugs cause serious illness and death. And that your doctor is prescribing drugs which will ultimately make you WORSE than you are now! People will just carry on taking all the stuff until this happens, and of course, unless something drastic happens - like thalidomide, or Vioxx, it just doesn't surface, because as you say, all these people think WE are crazy, not them! I have given up trying now as I am fed up with banging my head against a wall. dee

                On 6 Jan 2010, at 17:09, Catherine wrote:

                > Thank you,
                > I am grateful for knowing this... I have always been a sceptic with DOCTORS and medicine...
                > l always felt uneasy with the answers given on any decease. This feeling lead me to look for answers... read certain books as I have stated before. I am feeling so helpless.... I have NO support other than some of you here. people think I AM CRAZY Because of my natural beliefs!! Not many people believe this!! about parasites, pollution, etc...
                > How in the world do you change the minds of individuals who have been brainwashed by the medical profession???? They never had me fooled !!! :) I always challenged the docs I have seen... But, after reading Dr Clarks books, she is basically correct! I stopped going to MD's !! I wish someone would pick up exactly where she left off!!
                > Blessings to all,
                > kat

              • Linda Evans
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 12, 2010
                  Please,
                  How can I get rid of fungus in my hair which is making it fall?
                  any and all ideas are appreciated?
                  linda

                  ________________________________

                  What gets me is that all of us on these lists and possible thousands of other people ALL know how we are being mis-used for profit. Why then is it not all over the news? HOW do we get the knowledge to people who just will not believe that the medical systems are conning us all the time? The answer is; we can't. Not until it actually comes on the television as a fact that chemotherapy kills; that vaccines don't often work and can do serious damage; that drugs cause serious illness and death. And that your doctor is prescribing drugs which will ultimately make you WORSE than you are now! People will just carry on taking all the stuff until this happens, and of course, unless something drastic happens - like thalidomide, or Vioxx, it just doesn't surface, because as you say, all these people think WE are crazy, not them! I have given up trying now as I am fed up with banging my head against a wall. dee

                  On 6 Jan 2010, at 17:09, Catherine wrote:

                  > Thank you,
                  > I am grateful for knowing this... I have always been a sceptic with DOCTORS and medicine...
                  > l always felt uneasy with the answers given on any decease. This feeling lead me to look for answers... read certain books as I have stated before. I am feeling so helpless.... I have NO support other than some of you here. people think I AM CRAZY Because of my natural beliefs!! Not many people believe this!! about parasites, pollution, etc...
                  > How in the world do you change the minds of individuals who have been brainwashed by the medical profession?? ?? They never had me fooled !!! :) I always challenged the docs I have seen... But, after reading Dr Clarks books, she is basically correct! I stopped going to MD's !! I wish someone would pick up exactly where she left off!!
                  > Blessings to all,
                  > kat

                • Cynthia Malacara
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 12, 2010
                    Linda:

                    Try Nutribiotic, but diluted.

                    Cynthia

                    ____________ _________ _________ __

                    What gets me is that all of us on these lists and possible thousands of other people ALL know how we are being mis-used for profit. Why then is it not all over the news? HOW do we get the knowledge to people who just will not believe that the medical systems are conning us all the time? The answer is; we can't. Not until it actually comes on the television as a fact that chemotherapy kills; that vaccines don't often work and can do serious damage; that drugs cause serious illness and death. And that your doctor is prescribing drugs which will ultimately make you WORSE than you are now! People will just carry on taking all the stuff until this happens, and of course, unless something drastic happens - like thalidomide, or Vioxx, it just doesn't surface, because as you say, all these people think WE are crazy, not them! I have given up trying now as I am fed up with banging my head against a wall. dee

                    On 6 Jan 2010, at 17:09, Catherine wrote:

                    > Thank you,
                    > I am grateful for knowing this... I have always been a sceptic with DOCTORS and medicine...
                    > l always felt uneasy with the answers given on any decease. This feeling lead me to look for answers... read certain books as I have stated before. I am feeling so helpless.... I have NO support other than some of you here. people think I AM CRAZY Because of my natural beliefs!! Not many people believe this!! about parasites, pollution, etc...
                    > How in the world do you change the minds of individuals who have been brainwashed by the medical profession?? ?? They never had me fooled !!! :) I always challenged the docs I have seen... But, after reading Dr Clarks books, she is basically correct! I stopped going to MD's !! I wish someone would pick up exactly where she left off!!
                    > Blessings to all,
                    > kat
                    > --- In DrClark@yahoogroups .com, leoelfie@... wrote:

                    Encuentra las mejores recetas en Yahoo! Cocina.
                    http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

                  • Linda Evans
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
                      Hi Cynthia
                      is nutribiotic a regular shampoo or is there one specially to treat yeast?
                      Linda

                      ________________________________

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 18, 2010
                        Dear Linda,

                        If I were you, I would definitely try rinsing with a baking soda solution. See more at www.cancerfungus.com Basically, Dr. Tullio Simoncini has found that baking soda kills candida, including the forms of candida he found involved in cancers of many kinds.

                        Let us know how you do!

                        Blessings!

                        Arthur
                        www.BestZapper.com
                        www.ForgetDrugs.com

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 18, 2010
                          Take a look at UltraSafe Solution from www.safersoaps.com The makers are our friends Paul and Cheryl Tima, who hosted Dr. Clark years ago in Colorado for a few days. Their products are safe and non-toxic, and we have used them for many years. UltraSafe is safe to drink (I brush with it) but also a powerful bug killer for both microbes and insects. I have used it to spray wasp nests, and they are dead in two minutes. Good for lice and such as well.

                          Oh, and try their amazing Perfect Cleanse pure coconut ambrosia body/hair wash gel. It is the favorite at our house (with orange rose essential oils).

                          Blessings!
                          Arthur
                          www.BestZapper.com

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 18, 2010