Re: [DrClark] Need advice on killing a big worm

  • them4
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 27 8:47 AM
      have you tried a parasite cleanse? dr.clarks herbal parasite cleasne ? i heard her once say high doses of coQ10 for a short time will get rid of tapeworms. look into that.
      have you ever tried bob becks protocol, it is quite cleansing i found. ,

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
        Sounds horrendous. Find a good Chinese Herbologist. Their herbs are the
        BEST for parasites. Have you tried a Rife? Might be more power.

        > I'm a little desparate here. Insightful members, please take the time to
        > read this and provide advice:
        >
        > In the course of treating a case of Pinworms with Dr Clark's herbal
        > parasite cleanse, I managed to evict a big worm that I didn't know I had
        > (significant blood in my stool indicates he bore through my intestine
        > wall). This monster has found a new home above my rectum and swimming in
        > and out of my testicle sac. This happened about two weeks ago and it took
        > me another week to figure out the sensation was not pinworms. As a matter
        > of fact, the pinworms seem under control (provided I don't reinfect
        > myself). Pinworms were also leaving my colon, but they felt different
        > when they left, and they died soon after.
        >
        > I figured the big worm would have starved by now, but it's continued
        > strength indicates that it has found nourishment. I figured the
        > nourishment is coming from my testicles as I started feeling minor pain
        > coming from them about three days ago. At times the pain can become sharp.
        > And I can't sleep at night feeling the monster slithering around - it's a
        > horrible feeling!!!
        >
        > I tried zapping. I bought this Z4eX zapper from ToolsforHealing.com. It
        > has 30KHz, 2.5KHz and 15Hz modes. I zapped for hours yesterday - but the
        > monster is still moving!! Clark says that 30KHz should work, but maybe
        > this guy is just too big!!?? Should I find a higher current zapper for
        > this bastard?
        >
        > Any advice on killing this monster is desparately needed. Tell me
        > whatever ideas you have to kill it fast! Thanks!
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Read Testimonials:
        > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65
        > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100040
        > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100004
        > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=292
        > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=286
        >
        > Learn more from:
        > http://CureZone.com/forums/
        >
        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
        > Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com
        >
        > Community URL addresses:

      • Assistance Given
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
          1.  Try plenty of raw garlic, taken orally and apply to the affected area.
                I have heard that all types of bacteria and parasites have a hard time thriving
                with garlic and the pure scent of it alone can kill harmful bacteria.  Make sure
                when you take garlic orally,  mince or mash it first, then gulp it down with  some kind of V8 or vegetable juice.  Take the garlic in spurts maybe a clove every other hour for about 4 hrs each day for about 2-5 days.
                 Also,  avoid all pork and cold cuts for the time being, if you must eat
                sandwich meat, either get and eat it fresh, no more than 2 days old and also
                recook the meat, especially ham and turkey.  Leave all pork alone.
          2.  Visit   http://alternativehealthmethods.blogspot.com/  for helpful tips on alternative remedies

          ________________________________
          Sounds horrendous. Find a good Chinese Herbologist. Their herbs are the
          BEST for parasites. Have you tried a Rife? Might be more power.

          > I'm a little desparate here. Insightful members, please take the time to
          > read this and provide advice:
          >
          > In the course of treating a case of Pinworms with Dr Clark's herbal
          > parasite cleanse, I managed to evict a big worm that I didn't know I had
          > (significant blood in my stool indicates he bore through my intestine
          > wall). This monster has found a new home above my rectum and swimming in
          > and out of my testicle sac. This happened about two weeks ago and it took
          > me another week to figure out the sensation was not pinworms. As a matter
          > of fact, the pinworms seem under control (provided I don't reinfect
          > myself). Pinworms were also leaving my colon, but they felt different
          > when they left, and they died soon after.
          >
          > I figured the big worm would have starved by now, but it's continued
          > strength indicates that it has found nourishment. I figured the
          > nourishment is coming from my testicles as I started feeling minor pain
          > coming from them about three days ago. At times the pain can become sharp.
          > And I can't sleep at night feeling the monster slithering around - it's a
          > horrible feeling!!!
          >
          > I tried zapping. I bought this Z4eX zapper from ToolsforHealing. com. It
          > has 30KHz, 2.5KHz and 15Hz modes. I zapped for hours yesterday - but the
          > monster is still moving!! Clark says that 30KHz should work, but maybe
          > this guy is just too big!!?? Should I find a higher current zapper for
          > this bastard?
          >
          > Any advice on killing this monster is desparately needed. Tell me
          > whatever ideas you have to kill it fast! Thanks!
          >

          > ------------ --------- --------- ------
          >
          > Read Testimonials:
          > http://CureZone. com/forums/ f.asp?f=65
          > http://CureZone. com/forums/ f.asp?f=100040
          > http://CureZone. com/forums/ f.asp?f=100004
          > http://CureZone. com/forums/ f.asp?f=292
          > http://CureZone. com/forums/ f.asp?f=286
          >
          > Learn more from:
          > http://CureZone. com/forums/
          >
          > Community email addresses:
          > Post message: DrClark@onelist. com
          > Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@ onelist.com
          >
          > Community URL addresses:
          > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/DrClark/

        • koyd24
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
            If the zapper doesn't work, try ozonator therapy.

            Listen to this interview and try the ozonator. I have been having some pancreas problems and ordered a A5 wellness zapper from Arthur and an ozonator. I am going to try the garbage bag method:

            http://oneradionetwork.podbean.com/2009/01/27/dr-hulda-clark-and-the-causes-of-cancer/

            I have noticed Hulda sounds and looks much better than she did when she did an interview with Kirk White in her lab. She seemed very stiff and arthritic in that interview, a common cause of too much zapping and too strong a + potential in the body. The ozonator may help balance her because she sounds much healthier now and sounds more graceful and jolly! She has also advocated Lasa which is cream, very healthy.

            She also writes about the ozonator method in this pdf:

            http://www.oneradionetwork.com/patricktest/clark_new_concepts.pdf

            "WHOLE BODY OZONATION" (page 17 of the pdf file)

            I have not received my ozonator yet but will comment on its effectiveness. It should also be a very good treatment for clearing up skin blemishes.

            I ordered the 3.75" ozone diffusor to use in the garbage bag.

            If you have a serious problem with rectum parasites, you may want to administer the ozone tube direct.

            Corey

            --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Mercurius Trismegistus" <magisterium_magnum@...> wrote:

            > Sounds horrendous. Find a good Chinese Herbologist. Their herbs are the
            > BEST for parasites. Have you tried a Rife? Might be more power.

          • Linda Evans
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
              Arthur:
              Are you planning on teaching some classes on the zappicator and zapper in
              San Diego any time soon? I find myself sometimes wanting to learn more but
              a little overwhelmed.
              thanks
              linda

              ________________________________
              As a guy, this story gives me the creeps!

              I would definitely try the zappicator. Dr. Clark finds that it neutralizes parasites and their eggs magnetically, powered by a low frequency zapper. See our new FreeCoil SuperZappicator zapper at www.BestZapper. com/super_ zapper.html We have been getting excellent reports of dead parasites from abdominal application for 30 to 60 minutes with a low frequency (under 3 kHz) zapper.

              You can see our latest Integrated Wellness System with the world's fastest zapper here: www.BestZapper. com/zapper5. html We know what we are doing, and we care about you.

              Blessings!
              Arthur
              888-533-7007

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
                A wee correction: We make the all-new Auto-Zap 5 Wellness System (www.bestzapper.com/zapper5.html), not the A5 (which comes from Healthy Signs).

                Blessings!
                Arthur

                If the zapper doesn't work, try ozonator therapy.

                Listen to this interview and try the ozonator. I have been having some pancreas problems and ordered a A5 wellness zapper from Arthur and an ozonator. I am going to try the garbage bag method:

                http://oneradionetwork.podbean.com/2009/01/27/dr-hulda-clark-and-the-causes-of-cancer/

                I have noticed Hulda sounds and looks much better than she did when she did an interview with Kirk White in her lab. She seemed very stiff and arthritic in that interview, a common cause of too much zapping and too strong a + potential in the body. The ozonator may help balance her because she sounds much healthier now and sounds more graceful and jolly! She has also advocated Lasa which is cream, very healthy.

                She also writes about the ozonator method in this pdf:

                http://www.oneradionetwork.com/patricktest/clark_new_concepts.pdf

                "WHOLE BODY OZONATION" (page 17 of the pdf file)

                I have not received my ozonator yet but will comment on its effectiveness. It should also be a very good treatment for clearing up skin blemishes.

                I ordered the 3.75" ozone diffusor to use in the garbage bag.

                If you have a serious problem with rectum parasites, you may want to administer the ozone tube direct.

                Corey

                --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Mercurius Trismegistus" <magisterium_magnum@...> wrote:

                > Sounds horrendous. Find a good Chinese Herbologist. Their herbs are the
                > BEST for parasites. Have you tried a Rife? Might be more power.

              • Arthur Doerksen
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 11, 2009
                  Here is Dr. Clark's tapeworm program:

                  THE TAPEWORM ELIMINATION RECIPE

                  If you have been following Dr. Clark for any length of time, you will
                  realize that this is a MAJOR breakthrough! According to Dr. Clark,
                  this is the only thing that she has found that will destroy the scolex
                  (egg-laying head) of a tapeworm completely, along with the rest of its
                  stages.

                  To get started, you need 9 essential oils. The safest source is San
                  Francisco Herbs at www.herbspicetea.com Get a small bottle of each of
                  these:

                  1. Allspice
                  2. Anise
                  3. Caraway
                  4. Coriander
                  5. Fennel
                  6. Juniper
                  7. Nutmeg
                  8. Sage
                  9. Thyme

                  Take 3 drops of each oil 3 times per day for 5 days. Place the drops
                  in a large vegecap (OO size) and swallow with water. You can mix
                  several kinds of drops in one vegecap.

                  That is all there is to it. This recipe is another tribute to the
                  healing power of herbs.

                  Blessings!

                  Arthur
                  www.BestZapper.com
                  www.ForgetDrugs.com

                  P. S. Are you as healthy as you would like?

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 14, 2009
                    I have been following your post and replies on this topic for a couple of weeks and I haven't seen any advice regarding the mop up program. That would be my first course of action. I was assuming you had you done the "mop up program" layed out on page 36 of "Cure for all Cancers"; if not, go back to square one with that. Please let me know if you received this message because I am totally confused on the message posting format. Thank you.
                    Cherylanne