Re: [DrClark] Greetings...

  • Jenn Jenn
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hotep Linda,

      Thanky ou for responding, i am not on heart medication it was a typo I meant Haart, It is HIV related. Co Q 10 wha is that

      Jenn

      ________________________________
      From: pretty_pisces423 <pretty_pisces423@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [DrClark] Greetings...
      To: DrClark@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 4:05 AM

      I am new to the group and anxious to heal myself from these disorders that the Dr's claim that I have. I was diagnosed with HIV in 1991 and until 3 yrs ago did not take western medications to heal myself, however the lifestyle that I wanted was very expensive. I have now had to resort to very strong heart meds that make me feel more sick than the actual disorder. Also I have diabetes and cannot seem to control my blood sugars. They remain unusually high. please give any suggestions about lowering blood sugars and maybe even some ideas that will help with my other problem. As I read some of the post, I ca tell that some members are very knowledgeable about many things, please don't judge me or even under mind me. I just wanna LIVE..

      PP423

    • Linda Evans
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2009
        jenn