Re: new and need advice

  • bhangchai
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "dagwitz" <dagwitz@...> wrote:

      > HI, we discovered my daughter has an infestation of pinworms. She
      is
      > 16 and we don't want to do conventional medicine if possible. Would
      > this zapper work on severe festations? Can anyone give me some
      > insight and maybe some info about how much herbs she should take?
      > Sincerely,
      > Doris

      Edgar Cayce recommended cabbage for pinworms. Only raw cabbage for
      one day.

      http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cayce05_06.htm

      "Every time the kids get pinworms, my wife grates some raw cabbage
      and feeds it to them, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. By bedtime,
      or the next morning, the pin-worms are gone." The cabbage was all
      they took that day except for tea, also recommended.

      "Cayce,said that one cabbage leaf killed a hundred thousand pinworms."