Re: [DrClark] Re: Description & Review of Zappers? - try zappication

  • Edy Rayfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2009
      Hello,

      Could you please explain what a parasite screening is?  Is it some sort of test?  I believe I have a problem like this with my right eye.  It is very painful for months now.  Thanks!

      Edy

      From: tammyco5@aol. com <tammyco5@aol. com>
      To: DrClark@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 7:11 AM

      I recently purchased a zapper. How long do you use your zapper for? I've
      been doing it for 3 weeks and I do 3 minutes a day, once a day. Is this good?
      Also, I have amalgam fillings and am wondering if it's safe to put the handles
      on my sinuses?

      Thanks,
      Tammy

      In a message dated 1/30/2009 8:04:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,
      luckystarzz2@ yahoo.com writes:

      Dear Jeff,

      I use a zapper daily and I sometimes can detect a faint tingle but
      usually nothing at all. Mostly what you feel is better after using
      one!!!! I have Arthur's auto-zap and it works very well for me!!
      Good luck.
      I wish you the best in your quest for good health. :-)

      -lucky

      ************ **A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy
      steps!
      (http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100000075x121585 5013x1201028747/ aol?redir= http://www. freecreditreport .com/pm/default. aspx?sc=668072% 26hmpgID= 62%26bcd= De
      cemailfooterNO62)

    • willliam laurence
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        Then I'd respectfully suggest that you've never reall read THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASES; its also in the Synchronometer Lab Manual BUT!  you need to read them to see that!

        I have both books and I've used both Zapper and FG  protocol for years.  I've been aware that there are some suggested changes but have been reluctant to 'fix it' if it "aint't broke" Far too many out there saying things without foundation. ... one I am aware of attempts to imply that Dr. Clark uses only a certain  Zapper and  never even mention the Function Generator!  that's misleading at best!    If you actually study the above publications she is VERY definitive in that her Zapper is a specialized application that is TOTALLY different concept and overvierw than the Function Generator!  the FG is directed at a specific parasite and you set a Kill Frequency to that range. The FG she says, gets to areas that her original  Zapper cannor reach because of the way the body insulates against  the current.  Now... I am NOT familiar with your zapper. Came close to buying not one but several, but  backed off because of concerns generated
        by statements like   "... not dependent on blood circulation ..."  which, to me surreptitiously, attempts to manipulate reader thinking into an idea that other devices ARE dependent upon blood circulation.  Bob Beck's Pulser is the only one of which I'm aware  that does this or even attempts to do blood cleaning.   Dr. Clark never even mentions blood cleaning in her above referenced books.

        ALL  Clark books are admittedly TOUGH READS  but I've been studying them for over ten years and I learn something new each time I open one of them!

        warm regards,

        Luke

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
          Dear Luke,

          Thanks for answering. I actually have read the books you mentioned. But I would still ask, "Which exact pages in The Cure for All Diseases and The Syncrometer Science Laboratory Manual mention the 7 minutes OFF protocol?" As far as I know the definitive statements on zapping timing are still found on page 15 of The Cure for All Diseases, and it specifies 20-30 minutes OFF between 7 minute zapping sessions. And pages 13 and 14 explain the limitations of using a frequency generator (FG) for taking out pathogens and parasites, because you need to accurately identify what you need to kill before you can hope to kill it with an FG. This really restricts the FG approach to people who are expert on syncrometer testing.

          But I am more than willing to learn from the master...

          Arthur

          P.S. The "blood circulation" references come from Dr. Clark's following statement:

          "A positive electrical force that pulses up and down not only appears to kill tiny invaders, it also seems to energize your white blood cells to go on an all-out attack on your enemies: your parasites, your toxins, everything, in spite of their four blockers. In spite of benzene, PCBs, metals, and asbestos! For a time, your WBCs turn into Super-WBCs. That I why I recommend eight hours of zapping daily until you are well. [please note that Dr. Clark is recommending this for people with serious cases of AIDS, not for all people, although it will not hurt most other people to zap eight hours a day - Arthur]
          "Remember that killing parasites, by itself, as we can do with herbs, removes the HIV virus source, but this does not return immune power. A zapper, on the other hand, not only eliminates parasites; it does so by returning immune power. Each method has its own virtues." [emphasis mine - Arthur]

          (from "The Cure For HIV and AIDS," by Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark, pg. 71)