Looking for volunteers to do Lyme research near Afton, Virginia.

  • Jim Meissner2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Looking for volunteers to do Lyme research near Afton, Virginia. 3 hours
      south of Washington, DC and 1.5 hours west of Richmond.

      I have acquired an Olympus MX-40 1000x oil immersion dark field microscope
      which is equivalent to the microscope that Doug MacLean used to do the
      research that found the Lyme specific frequencies used with the Doug Coil
      Machine. I am hoping to duplicate his research findings. So far I have not
      been able to get access to spirochetes or the agar needed. Doug was able to
      get spirochetes from the CDC but it seems that now they are only available
      to a certified research lab. If anyone can help with this please let me
      know.

      The fallback option is to test the blood of local lyme volunteers hoping to
      find some spirochetes.

      I also hope to demonstrate the effectiveness of the DougPlus
      http://meissnerrese <http://meissnerresearch.com/products/dougplus>
      arch.com/products/dougplus which is a modification of the original Doug Coil
      Machine. This device utilizes the Doug MacLean frequency work but uses
      capacitor coupling instead of the coil and inductive coupling. By
      eliminating the need for coil capacitor resonant tuning for each frequency
      the operation is much simpler and allows the use of multiple frequencies.

      Jim Meissner, 54 Creek Road, Afton, VA, 22920, jpmeissner@yahoo.
      <mailto:jpmeissner@...> com 434-361-1168

      Please respond to <mailto:jpmeissner@...> jpmeissner@...
      unless you want to start a discussion on the group. If so please send a
      copy to <mailto:jpmeissner@...> jpmeissner@... since I do not
      read the traffic on all the groups that I belong to. I wish I had the time
      because I have learned so much over the years from these sources.