Re: Zapping and Kidney/Liver Cleanse

  • koyd24
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2008
      Dr. Clark mentions to stop zapping during a liver cleanse but she does
      not include why. This is unusual because she usually has an
      explanation. I suspect zapping might interfere with the action that the
      epsom salts have on opening up the bile ducts. I can't think of any
      other reason why she would recommend to cease from zapping, unless
      zapping can contract the gallbladder and expell bile.

      There probably isn't any harm in zapping during a liver cleanse but
      zapping might render the cleanse ineffective if the bile ducts don't
      dilate properly or the gall bladder squeezes bile out losing pressure.

      I really wish I knew how to use the syncrometer. Even simple questions
      like this could be answered as I could hang a small magnet over the
      plate like she does and see what the polarity of the bile ducts are
      after taking epsom salts. I have all the tissue slides but never
      learned the use of the device.

      Corey

      --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "starwoman_777" <starwoman_777@...>
      wrote:

      > I never did get an answer to my question but it seems my post was used
      > to answer other question lol....anyways as I said b-4...would it be
      > a goot idea to zap during a kidney or liver cleanse, would it do any
      > harm zapping during these cleanses? any suggestions would be
      > appreciated:) thx in advance

    • Linda Evans
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2008
        Hi Corey
        I would love to learn to use the syncrometer too!
        It just seems like such an expensive investment
        and a questionable possibility to accomplish!
        I wish we could get together and practice or go
        to tijuana and learn from the master!
        just venting
        Linda

        wrote:

        > I never did get an answer to my question but it seems my post was used
        > to answer other question lol....anyways as I said b-4...would it be
        > a goot idea to zap during a kidney or liver cleanse, would it do any
        > harm zapping during these cleanses? any suggestions would be
        > appreciated: ) thx in advance

      • koyd24
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2008
          I'd rather get my teeth fixed if I ever take a trip to Mexico. I
          better do it one of these years because who knows the state of border
          security/ID cards/ID chips that may be required in the future.

          I just read Saskatchewan is proposing an ID card with a GPS chip, and
          perhaps some sort of face recognition. I fail to believe the future
          will include relying on some computer to scan my face or eyes to
          allow me to cross without being in the presence of some human being
          as well so what's the point? This is a case of implementing something
          that is not necessary. Human's have always been, and will continue to
          be the best method of identifying somebody and matching photo's or
          eye color.

          I recommend anybody planning to travel to Mexico for dental work,
          have it done in the next year or so if possible while a regular
          passport will still gain you access. After that, don't travel, stay
          home.

          Corey

          --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, Linda Evans <lindae321@...> wrote:

          > Hi Corey
          > I would love to learn to use the syncrometer too!
          > It just seems like such an expensive investment
          > and a questionable possibility to accomplish!
          > I wish we could get together and practice or go
          > to tijuana and learn from the master!
          > just venting
          > Linda

        • (Amanda Mirabal) Starwoman
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2008
            ok...so I won't zap during a liver cleanse but I'm not ready to do a liver cleanse just yet...first I have to do a kidney cleanse so my question is  this:  is it safe  to zap during a Kidney Cleanse?.........and 1 other question... is it safe to take the following product before or during a kidney cleanse    "LiDan PaiShi tablets"   located at this website:  http://www.taoofherbs.com/products/2594/DistributedbyHealthKing/LiDanPaiShi.htm

            Walk in Beauty

            Starwoman

          • koyd24
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2008
              --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "\(Amanda Mirabal\) Starwoman"
              <starwoman_777@...> wrote:

              > ok...so I won't zap during a liver cleanse but I'm not ready to do
              a liver cleanse just yet...first I have to do a kidney cleanse so my
              question is  this:  is it safe  to zap during a Kidney Cleanse?

              Yes, no problem zapping during a kidney cleanse. Even beneficial and
              aids in the kidney cleanse as you can induce the correct polarity to
              the kidneys and help them flush out.

              .........and 1 other question... is it safe to take the following
              product before or during a kidney cleanse    "LiDan PaiShi tablets"
              located at this
              website:  http://www.taoofherbs.com/products/2594/DistributedbyHealthK
              ing/LiDanPaiShi.htm

              I would spend the $10.00 on an extra 9 volt battery for zapping. If
              you get the potent kidney cleanse herbs, you need not spend any more
              money.

              Corey
            • (Amanda Mirabal) Starwoman
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 5, 2008
                ok...thx....this info. really helps alot..again thx so much

                Walk in Beauty

                Starwoman