Thioctic Acid

  • starwoman_777
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
      When would be a good time to use Thioctic Acid....with the kidney
      cleanse or the liver cleanse? Right now I'm stil on the herbal
      parasite killing program along with zapping once a day every day
      while on this program and getting ready to do the kidney cleanse
      after this.
    • houyhnhnm10
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
        Definitely not during the liver cleanse (read Dr. Clark's books on
        this).

        --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "starwoman_777" <starwoman_777@...>
        wrote:

        > When would be a good time to use Thioctic Acid....with the kidney
        > cleanse or the liver cleanse? Right now I'm stil on the herbal
        > parasite killing program along with zapping once a day every day
        > while on this program and getting ready to do the kidney cleanse
        > after this.

      • (Amanda Mirabal) Starwoman
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2008
          I have read Dr. clark's book 'cure for all dieases' but she doesn't say when to take it...just shows a case history adding it .

          Walk in Beauty
          Starwoman

        • houyhnhnm10
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2008
            Then see p. 556 second paragraph, in which Dr. Clark says not to take
            supplements during a liver cleanse.

            Directions for taking thiotic acid are in other of her books.

            I highly recommend that everyone gets current with her research by
            purchasing and reading her new book, aka the purple book, just
            published this year. It's formally titled The Cure and Prevention of
            All Cancers. Even if cancer is not the issue, there is a wealth of
            information on how to get and stay healthy.

            --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "\(Amanda Mirabal\) Starwoman"
            <starwoman_777@...> wrote:

            > I have read Dr. clark's book 'cure for all dieases' but she doesn't
            say when to take it...just shows a case history adding it .

            > Walk in Beauty
            > Starwoman

          • DeanNetwork
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2008
              Hi,
              Please only use Thiotic Acid (ALA) if you DON"T have mercury amalgams in
              your mouth.
              It is a chelator and must be used according to its half life.
              Dr Clark knows it is a chelator, but does not mention specifically how to
              use it for this.
              Sporadic doses at intervals other than the 3 hr half life will push metals
              further into the brain.
              If you want to know a safe way to use ALA see here:
              http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/healingnetwork/oral_chelation1.html
              Dean

              >I have read Dr. clark's book 'cure for all dieases' but she doesn't say
              >when to take it...just shows a case history adding it .
              >
              > Walk in Beauty
              > Starwoman

              > ------------------------------------
              >
              > Read Testimonials:
              > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65
              > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100040
              > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100004
              > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=292
              > http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=286
              >
              > Learn more from:
              > http://CureZone.com/forums/
              >
              > Community email addresses:
              > Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
              > Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com
              >
              > Community URL addresses:

            • (Amanda Mirabal) Starwoman
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2008
                thx all for the info....don't know if I want to take thioctic acid now  lol even though I took all the metal fillings out of my mouth and replaced them with composite fillings.
                I also wanted to ask the group here if taking some chinese medicine call LiDan PaiShi 1 week before a liver cleanse would be a good idea....they come in tablet form and is suppose to promote healthy funtion of the live, gall bladder and bileducts according to what the label sez....here's the link to the website that sells it:   http://www.taoofherbs.com/products/2594/DistributedbyHealthKing/LiDanPaiShi.htm

                but I got it from a local herb store here that sells chinese herbs.

                Walk in Beauty
                Starwoman