Re: Water question

  • montm0708
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 31, 2007
      --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Dean" <dean@...> wrote:

      > Does it come recommends by Dr Clark herself? Or by the Dr Clark research association
      (www.drclark.net).
      > The reason why I ask is that I don't find reference to it in her books.
      > If you know where she recommends it please let me know.
      > Thanks,
      > Dean
      > -----
      > The nimbus water mini RO filter comes recommended by Dr. Clark. It
      > does not contain thulium metal in its membrane like many according to
      > Clark.
      >
      > I personally drink distilled water that is run through a charcoal
      > filter. I purchased the charcoal at Self Health. I then pulse my
      > water - offset.
      >
      > Corey
      >
      > Hi Dean,
      Just saw your message. I'm looking for a water filter good for bleach..drclarkstore.com
      house filter #2, is very good and tested by Dr.Clark herself, but is very big for my rented
      apartment. Any ideas? Nimbus Mini is recommended by dr.Clark Association
      montm

    • lbs1214@aol.com
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 24, 2008
        I have been using the silver generator that I got 3 years ago from the Dr Clark Store and I have been very pleased with the results I have obtained. I have "cured" my grown son's brown recluse spider bite by soaking a cloth with silver water for 20 minutes or so. It was very very painful at first. My granddaughter (18) woke up one morning with a bite on the back of her neck, which was very painful too. I soaked a cotton ball with the silver water and placed it there. In one minute the pain was gone and the next day the red site was gone also. Also when my family members come down sick with "flu", I give them silver water to drink.
        I use my tap water only, but I have found that not all tap water is the same. With my tap water you can visibly see the silver being pulled off the silver wires and it turns slightly cloudy white. It takes about 5-8 minutes. I also sweeten the mixture just before drinking it to avoid most of the metal taste.
        You can get the silver generator from the Dr Clark Store by searching "silver generator" on that site. For $79.00 that's a bargain. They have the silver wires also.
        I also have the Ozonator from the Dr Clark Store which I purchased?3 years ago also. I ozonate all my foods per Dr. Clarks suggestion that includes milk, fresh produce, anything canned, fresh meats, etc. She suggests using plastic bags to put the foods in (be sure to open the cartons, butter wrappers, etc to let the ozone in) and use a plastic tie to seal it off.
        Like you, I have searched the web and have gotten conflicting info, but when it comes down to it, seeing is believing, and if I can see the results, it's OK to me! If you have any more questions, feel free to email me. I don't lie.
        Good luck and God Bless.

        Marjorie
        Fort Worth, Texas