Re: help, I'm new in CO and my body is so weak?

  • Bob Taft
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 1, 2007
      It takes several months for flatlanders to acclimatize to higher elevations. Breath deep and don't over-exert until you are. Nothing else to do.

      Best regards,.
      Bob Taft
      The Taft Ranch
      Lander, Wyoming
      (307) 332-2352
      http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=74897
      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint
      the great ones to public office." Aesop
      Re: help, I'm new in CO and my body is so weak?
      Posted by: "herb jones" hrbjns@... hrbjns
      Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:24 pm (PST)
      Hi heretoserve777, I could be all wrong,but after
      reading your post I began to wonder if asprin would
      not help, because asprin is a blood thinner, seems to
      me the thinner the blood the more oxygen it will
      carry. Also asprin contains (salicylic acid)among
      other things, which is a copper complex, which is
      proven to transfer oxygen and water from the iron
      rhats with-in our system.
      Be Blessed, Herb
      --- heretoserve777 <heretoserve777@...> wrote:

      > HEY All, Can anyone PLEASE!!!! Give me info on
      > feeling good at 7300 ft above sea level.
      > Been here in Edward CO 3 days and this is my worst
      > day. I did more walking around today.
      > But now feeling shaky, weak and feeling a bit
      > deprived of oxegen. I'm drinking lots of water,
      > someone told me about CoQ10 to take 100 mg twice a
      > day to help my blood make more
      > oxegen. I don't have any yet. The air is alot
      > thinner up here. HELP Suggestions???
      >
      > Thanks, Blessings Sharon I must be here another 5
      > days. Today is 9/27/07

    • Margaret Stribling
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 1, 2007
        i'd definitely add at least a 1/4-1/2 tespoon celtic sea salt to balance the increased water-great idea by the way.margaret.

        herb jones <hrbjns@...> wrote: Hi heretoserve777, I could be all wrong,but after
        reading your post I began to wonder if asprin would
        not help, because asprin is a blood thinner, seems to
        me the thinner the blood the more oxygen it will
        carry. Also asprin contains (salicylic acid)among
        other things, which is a copper complex, which is
        proven to transfer oxygen and water from the iron
        rhats with-in our system.
        Be Blessed, Herb
        --- heretoserve777 <heretoserve777@...> wrote:

        > HEY All, Can anyone PLEASE!!!! Give me info on
        > feeling good at 7300 ft above sea level.
        > Been here in Edward CO 3 days and this is my worst
        > day. I did more walking around today.
        > But now feeling shaky, weak and feeling a bit
        > deprived of oxegen. I'm drinking lots of water,
        > someone told me about CoQ10 to take 100 mg twice a
        > day to help my blood make more
        > oxegen. I don't have any yet. The air is alot
        > thinner up here. HELP Suggestions???
        >
        > Thanks, Blessings Sharon I must be here another 5
        > days. Today is 9/27/07

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

      • Tammy Alfred
        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 1, 2007
          Hey Sharon
          Please explain what you found that "makes oxygen in the blood".

          Tammy

          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 1, 2007
            Hey Herb,

            YES I agree that asprin would help. Being here now for 7 days I'm getting better but still
            am not in full breatheing mood. I know someone who walked within a few days of being
            here, she was in great health and shape and got ashma (asyma) anyway, do you think
            80mg or 150mg of asprin??? A baby asprin is 80 mg. Thanks for your reply, Blessings,
            Sharon
            --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, herb jones <hrbjns@...> wrote:

            > Hi heretoserve777, I could be all wrong,but after
            > reading your post I began to wonder if asprin would
            > not help, because asprin is a blood thinner, seems to
            > me the thinner the blood the more oxygen it will
            > carry. Also asprin contains (salicylic acid)among
            > other things, which is a copper complex, which is
            > proven to transfer oxygen and water from the iron
            > rhats with-in our system.
            > Be Blessed, Herb
            > --- heretoserve777 <heretoserve777@...> wrote:
            >
            > > HEY All, Can anyone PLEASE!!!! Give me info on
            > > feeling good at 7300 ft above sea level.
            > > Been here in Edward CO 3 days and this is my worst
            > > day. I did more walking around today.
            > > But now feeling shaky, weak and feeling a bit
            > > deprived of oxegen. I'm drinking lots of water,
            > > someone told me about CoQ10 to take 100 mg twice a
            > > day to help my blood make more
            > > oxegen. I don't have any yet. The air is alot
            > > thinner up here. HELP Suggestions???
            > >
            > > Thanks, Blessings Sharon I must be here another 5
            > > days. Today is 9/27/07

            > http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

          • herb jones
            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 2, 2007
              I can't say that 80mg would be better than 120mg,
              only because the higher dosage would irritate the
              stomach, unless of course you use coated asprin, then
              I would go with the 120mg, again unless you have
              coronary issues which means you would already be on
              blood thinners, or if you are a diabetic,in which
              you'd surely not want to cut yourself.
              Herb

              http://tv.yahoo.com/
            • regehr2001
              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 3, 2007
                Aspirin in any amount is the last thing I would take to thin my blood.
                Blood viscosity is properly addressed in a multitude of natural
                methods. Aspirin kills people. Would some more experienced members of
                this list contribute to this issue?
                Leo
                ------------------

              • Veronica Allison
                Message 7 of 30 , Oct 3, 2007
                  I tried to find a link where I learned that aspirin can actually cause heart
                  failure.

                  I will keep looking in my favorites.

                  Message 8 of 30 , Oct 3, 2007
                    You can thin the blood with natural things - like garlic or garlic supplements, also vit. E, gingko, - lack of vitamin K. Just Google natural blood thinners and you should find a lot of info there. Aspirin is a salicylate and foods contain them too - the "warming spices" cayenne, oregano, ginger, mints, etc.

                    Tammy

                    Aspirin in any amount is the last thing I would take to thin my blood.
                    Blood viscosity is properly addressed in a multitude of natural
                    methods. Aspirin kills people. Would some more experienced members of
                    this list contribute to this issue?
                    Leo
                    ------------------
                    --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, herb jones <hrbjns@...> wrote:

                    > I can't say that 80mg would be better than 120mg,
                    > only because the higher dosage would irritate the
                    > stomach, unless of course you use coated asprin, then
                    > I would go with the 120mg, again unless you have
                    > coronary issues which means you would already be on
                    > blood thinners, or if you are a diabetic,in which
                    > you'd surely not want to cut yourself.
                    > Herb
                    > > Hey Herb,
                    > >
                    > > YES I agree that asprin would help. Being here
                    > > now for 7 days I'm getting better but still
                    > > am not in full breatheing mood. I know someone who
                    > > walked within a few days of being
                    > > here, she was in great health and shape and got
                    > > ashma (asyma) anyway, do you think
                    > > 80mg or 150mg of asprin??? A baby asprin is 80 mg.
                    > > Thanks for your reply, Blessings,
                    > > Sharon
                    > > --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, herb jones
                    > > <hrbjns@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hi heretoserve777, I could be all wrong,but after
                    > > > reading your post I began to wonder if asprin
                    > > would
                    > > > not help, because asprin is a blood thinner, seems
                    > > > me the thinner the blood the more oxygen it will
                    > > > carry. Also asprin contains (salicylic acid)among
                    > > > other things, which is a copper complex, which is
                    > > > proven to transfer oxygen and water from the iron
                    > > > rhats with-in our system.
                    > > > Be Blessed, Herb

                    > > on
                    > > worst

                    > > another 5

                    > > > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you
                    > > sell.
                    > > > http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

                    > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the
                    hottest shows on Yahoo! TV.
                    > http://tv.yahoo.com/

                  • Linda Evans
                    Message 9 of 30 , Oct 3, 2007
                      You shoul rest the first couple of days until your body gets used to it or you will get worst and have trouble for a lon time even when you get back home depending on your age.
                      linda

                      chaiofmine@... writes:

                      HEY All, Can anyone PLEASE!!!! Give me info on feeling good at
                      7300 ft above sea level.
                      > Been here in Edward CO 3 days and this is my worst day. I did more
                      walking around today.
                      > But now feeling shaky, weak and feeling a bit deprived of oxegen.
                      I'm drinking lots of water,
                      > someone told me about CoQ10 to take 100 mg twice a day to help my
                      blood make more
                      > oxegen. I don't have any yet. The air is alot thinner up here.
                      HELP Suggestions?HEL

                      > Thanks, Blessings Sharon I must be here another 5 days. Today is
                      9/27/07

                    • eireneus
                      Message 10 of 30 , Oct 4, 2007

                        > In a message dated 9/27/2007 8:44:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
                        > chaiofmine@... writes:
                        >
                        > HEY All, Can anyone PLEASE!!!! Give me info on feeling good at
                        > 7300 ft above sea level.
                        > > Been here in Edward CO 3 days and this is my worst day. I did
                        more
                        > walking around today.
                        > > But now feeling shaky, weak and feeling a bit deprived of
                        oxegen.
                        > I'm drinking lots of water,
                        > > someone told me about CoQ10 to take 100 mg twice a day to help
                        my
                        > blood make more
                        > > oxegen. I don't have any yet. The air is alot thinner up here.
                        > HELP Suggestions?HEL

                        Ther is a specific effective homeopathic remedy
                        for altitude sickness; coca 30c.
                        Laurence
                      • heretoserve777
                        Message 11 of 30 , Oct 4, 2007
                          Thank You Linda, Leo, Herb and ALL Whom answered,

                          I'm home now, flying back on the plane I could taste infection in my
                          lungs, my first day back to SC KY close to sea level I coughed up
                          alot of green and today in my lungs and sinus. My viral load is 4M,
                          so I never took asprin, But I took Ginko for blood thinner, took
                          hydro boost to put oxygen in my blood, took b-15, 3 oz noni, 4
                          carlson salmon oils, 400 ius of e, muiti vitamin, minerals, goji 2
                          oz, selinum 200 mcg, aloe, cal. mag and d3,Bcomplex 100mg @ all
                          these I took daily and I had to buy oxygen a little can $50.00
                          lasted me 3 days that really helped me. But I did have to really
                          lean on Jesus Oxygen cause a couple of times I felt like I couldn't
                          breathe. I did feel better after 7 days, but my chest was still a
                          bit tight. I came home and began coughing w/ infection. I wonder if
                          I got infected from altitude? Or maybe just a virus I picked up??.
                          Anyway I'm back to allergy filled fields, they went away in CO. The
                          air is heavier here. So I put myself on antibiotics and olive leaf
                          I'm too infected so going for the strong stuff, I will replace my
                          flora when done. Thanks Again to All I'm going to move there so?
                          I'll have to read ? and prepare before I go!! READ What? I'll take
                          any suggestions. Blessings, Sharon

                          _______________

                        • Soul_bro2@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 30 , Oct 4, 2007
                            Red Clover herb or Tincture is great for infection. I buy from www.mountainroseherbs.com and Be Blessed.
                            P.S. My boss bought a Lung Formula from www.westernbotanicals.com that worked very well for lung issues.
                            From: "heretoserve777" <heretoserve777@...>

                          • ChinLdy@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 30 , Oct 4, 2007
                              Hi Sharon, Sounds to me that if all or some of the items you were
                              taking while in the high altitude. were not being taken before being in Colorado
                              have caused your body to go into a detox and it is doing some cleaning out.
                              So glad you are moving to here in CO. I am from the Northeast and just
                              love it here.

                              Be well. Phyllis

                              --- In _DrClark@yahoogroupsDrCl_ (mailto:DrClark@yahoogroups.com) , herb

                              _______________

                              _______________
                              > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the
                              hottest shows on Yahoo! TV.
                              > _http://tv.yahoo.http_ (http://tv.yahoo.com/)

                              _Messages in this topic _
                              (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DrClark/message/18929;_ylc=X3oDMTM1NzFjZDUwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNDcyNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjA
                              4MTQEbXNnSWQDMTg5NTQEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTkxNTEzNjk0BHRwY0lkAzE4O
                              TI5) (0) _Reply (via web post) _
                              (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DrClark/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwYzVxODNxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNDcyNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjA4MT
                              QEbXNnSWQDMTg5NTQEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMTkxNTEzNjk0?act=reply&messa
                              geNum=18954) | _Start a new topic _
                              (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DrClark/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzczN3J1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNDcyNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNj
                              A4MTQEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTkxNTEzNjk0)
                              _Messages_
                              (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DrClark/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMnVkY2lwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNDcyNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjA4MTQEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsD
                              bXNncwRzdGltZQMxMTkxNTEzNjk0)
                              Read Testimonials:
                              _http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65_
                              (http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65)
                              _http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100040_
                              (http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100040)
                              _http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100004_
                              (http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100004)
                              _http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=292_
                              (http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=292)
                              _http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=286_
                              (http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=286)

                              Learn more from:
                              _http://CureZone.com/forums/_ (http://curezone.com/forums/)

                              Community email addresses:
                              Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
                              Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com

                              Community URL addresses:
                              _http://drclarkia.com_ (http://drclarkia.com/)

                              _Change settings via the Web_
                              (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DrClark/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJlb3ZpcGI2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNDcyNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjA4MTQE
                              c2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3RuZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTE5MTUxMzY5NA--) (Yahoo! ID required)
                              Change settings via email: _Switch delivery to Daily Digest_
                              (mailto:DrClark-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest) | _Switch format to
                              Traditional_ (mailto:DrClark-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change
                              Delivery Format: Traditional)
                              _Visit Your Group _
                              (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DrClark;_ylc=X3oDMTJjNWZmcWZ2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNDcyNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjA4MTQEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGs
                              DaHBmBHN0aW1lAzExOTE1MTM2OTQ-) | _Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use _
                              (http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/) | _Unsubscribe _

                              Recent Activity
                              * 10
                              _New Members_
                              (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DrClark/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNHQ3Y3BwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNDcyNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjA4MTQEc2VjA3Z0bARzb
                              GsDdm1icnMEc3RpbWUDMTE5MTUxMzY5NA--)

                              _Visit Your Group _
                              (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DrClark;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaGk2cXQzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNDcyNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjA4MTQEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGs
                              DdmdocARzdGltZQMxMTkxNTEzNjk0)

                              Yahoo! Groups
                              _Healthy Eating Zone_
                              (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12mlcooie/M=493064.10928738.11515654.9706571/D=grphealth/S=1705060814:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1191520894/A=471898
                              2/R=0/SIG=11kunoe70/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/healthyeating/)
                              Encouraging families
                              to eat healthy.

                              Beauty & Fashion
                              _on Yahoo! Groups_
                              (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12m07bpkt/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=grphealth/S=1705060814:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1191520894/A=4776344/R
                              =0/SIG=11neles1v/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/beautyandfashion/)
                              Share style tips
                              and advice.

                              Yahoo! Groups
                              _Get info and support_
                              (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12mlgnt14/M=493064.10972170.11554072.8674578/D=grphealth/S=1705060814:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1191520894/A=47061
                              on Samsung HDTVs
                              and devices.

                            • Paula Perry
                              Message 14 of 30 , Oct 5, 2007
                                Sharon,
                                Do you have a good air cleaner? I live near Ashland, KY and that air sure is dirty! It sounds like you have a lung infection if you are coughing up green. I would use CS along with other antibiotic herbs.

                                _______________
                                > > > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you
                                > > sell.
                                > > > http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

                                _______________
                                > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the
                                hottest shows on Yahoo! TV.
                                > http://tv.yahoo.com/

                              • heretoserve777
                                Message 15 of 30 , Oct 6, 2007
                                  Thank You!!! I'll try it.
                                  --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, Soul_bro2@... wrote:

                                  > Red Clover herb or Tincture is great for infection. I buy from
                                  www.mountainroseherbs.com and Be Blessed.
                                  > P.S. My boss bought a Lung Formula from www.westernbotanicals.com
                                  that worked very well for lung issues.
                                  > From: "heretoserve777" <heretoserve777@...>
                                  > > Thank You Linda, Leo, Herb and ALL Whom answered,
                                  > >
                                  > > I'm home now, flying back on the plane I could taste infection in
                                  my
                                  > > lungs, my first day back to SC KY close to sea level I coughed up
                                  > > alot of green and today in my lungs and sinus. My viral load is
                                  4M,
                                  > > so I never took asprin, But I took Ginko for blood thinner, took
                                  > > hydro boost to put oxygen in my blood, took b-15, 3 oz noni, 4
                                  > > carlson salmon oils, 400 ius of e, muiti vitamin, minerals, goji
                                  2
                                  > > oz, selinum 200 mcg, aloe, cal. mag and d3,Bcomplex 100mg @ all
                                  > > these I took daily and I had to buy oxygen a little can $50.00
                                  > > lasted me 3 days that really helped me. But I did have to really
                                  > > lean on Jesus Oxygen cause a couple of times I felt like I
                                  couldn't
                                  > > breathe. I did feel better after 7 days, but my chest was still a
                                  > > bit tight. I came home and began coughing w/ infection. I wonder
                                  if
                                  > > I got infected from altitude? Or maybe just a virus I picked
                                  up??.
                                  > > Anyway I'm back to allergy filled fields, they went away in CO.
                                  The
                                  > > air is heavier here. So I put myself on antibiotics and olive
                                  leaf
                                  > > I'm too infected so going for the strong stuff, I will replace my
                                  > > flora when done. Thanks Again to All I'm going to move there so?
                                  > > I'll have to read ? and prepare before I go!! READ What? I'll
                                  take
                                  > > any suggestions. Blessings, Sharon
                                  > >
                                  > > --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, herb jones <hrbjns@> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > I can't say that 80mg would be better than 120mg,
                                  > > > only because the higher dosage would irritate the
                                  > > > stomach, unless of course you use coated asprin, then
                                  > > > I would go with the 120mg, again unless you have
                                  > > > coronary issues which means you would already be on
                                  > > > blood thinners, or if you are a diabetic,in which
                                  > > > you'd surely not want to cut yourself.
                                  > > > Herb

                                  > > _______________

                                  > > _______________
                                  > > > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the
                                  > > hottest shows on Yahoo! TV.
                                  > > > http://tv.yahoo.com/

                                • heretoserve777
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Oct 6, 2007
                                    Thanks Tammy, I'll be going again in a little while and I'll
                                    definetly be up to vit e 1200 mg before I go, I was taking Ginko, and
                                    e at 800 mg a day, but I didn't know about garlic being a thinner.
                                    Thanks. Cayenne really moves stuff through the blood. That's a
                                    thinner too? as well as warming spices. Well Great Tip. THANKS!!!
                                    Blessings, Sharon

                                    --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Tammy Alfred" <realty21plus@...>
                                    wrote:

                                    > You can thin the blood with natural things - like garlic or garlic
                                    supplements, also vit. E, gingko, - lack of vitamin K. Just Google
                                    natural blood thinners and you should find a lot of info there.
                                    Aspirin is a salicylate and foods contain them too - the "warming
                                    spices" cayenne, oregano, ginger, mints, etc.

                                    > Tammy

                                  • heretoserve777
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Oct 6, 2007
                                      I stayed from asprin. But I'm sure others would benifit your info on
                                      asprin when your find that site in your favorites. Thanks for helping.
                                      Blessings, Sharon

                                      --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Veronica Allison" <ronicamelian@...>
                                      wrote:

                                      > I tried to find a link where I learned that aspirin can actually
                                      cause heart
                                      > failure.
                                      >
                                      > I will keep looking in my favorites.

                                    • heretoserve777
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Oct 6, 2007
                                        Thanks Paula, I have to figure out this CS maker I got from Clark,
                                        I made just regular strength, but need stronger. I have read alot of
                                        pros and cons. so??? I started reg antibiotics, I wanted to knock it
                                        out fast. I haven't been this infected in more than 6 yrs so, I'll
                                        get back to replaceing all my flora when I'm done. Thanks Again,
                                        Sharon

                                        -- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Perry" <plwp@...> wrote:

                                        > Sharon,
                                        > Do you have a good air cleaner? I live near Ashland, KY and that
                                        air sure is dirty! It sounds like you have a lung infection if you
                                        are coughing up green. I would use CS along with other antibiotic
                                        herbs.

                                      • tempo33x
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Oct 7, 2007
                                          Right! No aspirin! Garlic and/or Lecithin is the answer.

                                          ______________
                                          > > > sell.

                                          ______________
                                          > > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the
                                          > hottest shows on Yahoo! TV.
                                          > > http://tv.yahoo.com/

                                        • Veronica Allison
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Oct 7, 2007
                                            I have taken 1 aspirin for a long time....not the low dose...thinking MO is
                                            BETTA.... I was felling short of breath and began researching....Aspirin
                                            can cause HEART FAILURE!! It took me over a year of searching how to help
                                            myself with no insurance...found adrenal/thyroid help ....I narrowly escaped

                                            Aspirin WILL kill you.