CLL

  • alusia3
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi, Tedd and All, I just joined this group however I am not new to Dr
      Clark's protocol - I have all 4 of her books trying to figure out the
      best and quickest way to help my husband who has CLL. This is not an
      easy way but I think it makes most sense. I read with interest about
      your mother and wife who you've helped. You are amazing. Would it be
      possible for you to share how you managed to do that? Especially how
      you've managed to control your mothers CLL? I would be immensely
      grateful for your help as I am frantically looking to help my husband.
      I will be awaiting your answer. Sincerely
      Alicia
    • T. Tribon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        Alicia:

        I am sorry to hear about your husband; I understand how you must
        feel at this time. I will be glad to provide for you those things that
        have given the greatest benefit to my mom. Please e-mail me at
        watching@....

        Tedd