Re: [DrClark] Re: Liver Cleanse

  • Tammy Alfred
    Message 1 of 110 , Jul 9, 2007
      I found one in a drug store that was for internal use. It did cost more but that doesn't mean it's better. But, I'm going to use it - just in case.

      I did also buy some for the bath from a bulk food store. It said for external use.

      Tammy

      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 25, 2010
        I've done 90 real liver flushes. Yes, Epsonsalts
        really taste bad, but having said that, if you
        hold your nose when you take it (and 30 sec
        after) the taste is gone and doesn't come back. I
        take it in luke warm water, so it goes down
        easier. (I only use clodwater for this in a heat wave.)
        I'm sure I don't have to tall anyone here what Dr
        Clark thinks about Coke or about any canned beverage.

        As for results, I have a lot of medical issues,
        among others chrinic fatigue and alergies. My alergies are almost gone, now.