Re: [DrClark] hulda's clinic

  • Arthur Doerksen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      The fax number I have for Century Nutrition clinic is 011-52-664-683-4454. I believe the 619 number is for DrClarkStore.com, and used to belong to the Self Health Resource Center.

      Blessings!
      Arthur
      888-533-7007
      1-604-826-1406

      www.BestZapper.com
      www.ForgetDrugs.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
        chadnnina@... wrote:
        >Dr. Solorio in Mexico is 1 of 2 dentists that her patients go to when they
        >arrive at her clininc. It's the very first thing they do.

        How is Dr. Solorio?
        Could you recommend him?
        Thank you,
        Karin
      • Abutilon
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
          Hi Karin,

          I don¹t know if you had any response about Dr. Solorio, but he is excellent,
          very careful and very thorough, gentle, and respects very much Dr. Clark and
          her work, which is not necessarily the case with other dentists. He opened
          his own office last year. I highly recommend him.

          Christiana

        • chadnnina@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
            We love the man. He's VERY gentle like Christina said. Very affordable to!

            nina

          • Karin
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 12, 2007
              Abutilon wrote:
              >I don¹t know if you had any response about Dr. Solorio, but he is excellent,

              Thank you, Christiana.
              Karin
            • Karin
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 12, 2007
                chadnnina@... wrote:
                >We love the man. He's VERY gentle like Christina said. Very affordable to!

                Sounds good! Thank you.
                Karin