RE: [DrClark] Cloves and chest pain

  • Theresa Widmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2007
      Thank you, Lisa. That's a really good idea. I'm give it a try!

      Theresa

      I mixed the powders in yogurt. She didn't like it at first but got used to
      it after awhile. I used as little yogurt as possible so it would be done
      quickly, fewer bites.

      Lisa

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi,
        Chest pains after cloves, could be due to following reasons:
        1. Heart worm or dirofilaria. (A parasite)
        2. Cloves causing burning or scalding sensation in esophagus.
        MM
        ========================
        thomsdaughter wrote:
        > Hello all!
        > I just joined this group. I have been reading Dr. Clark's books for
        > a while. I have done her parasite and gall bladder/liver cleanses and
        > have her zapper. My mother has been trying to do the parasite
        > cleanse, but experiences severe chest pains when taking the cloves.
        > Any advice on that?
        > Also, I would like to put my son through the cleanse, but he is too
        > young to swallow the suppliments and I'm sure would gag on the
        > tinture. Any ideas?
        > I have so many questions, I'll just start with those two.
        > Thank you!
        > Theresa
      • Theresa Widmer
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4, 2007
          Hello MM,
          Sorry, I didn't see your post. It's been busy. Thank you SO much for
          this answer. We need to figure out how to get her through the parasite
          cleanse, though the cloves hurt her so much. My father almost took her to
          the E.R. I'm wondering if zapping could take care of most parasite
          problems--we have the Biowave Generator and the Super Zapper Delux--I don't
          know if they are different from one another. I will be ordering the
          parasite driver soon. Which would be better--regular zapping or targeting
          with the driver?
          Thanks again for responding! This was a big question of ours.
          Theresa
          thomsdaughter wrote:
          > Hello all!
          > I just joined this group. I have been reading Dr. Clark's books for
          > a while. I have done her parasite and gall bladder/liver cleanses and
          > have her zapper. My mother has been trying to do the parasite
          > cleanse, but experiences severe chest pains when taking the cloves.
          > Any advice on that?
          > Also, I would like to put my son through the cleanse, but he is too
          > young to swallow the suppliments and I'm sure would gag on the
          > tinture. Any ideas?
          > I have so many questions, I'll just start with those two.
          > Thank you!
          > Theresa

        • medmidas
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5, 2007
            Hi,
            Targeting with driver is superior to regular zapping.
            Biowave Generator is latest 2006 model, might be superior to
            Super Super zapper deluxe - I.
            Or, for US market, same thing is renamed Biowave Generator for legal
            reasons.

            For confirming whether Common Parasites driver also works for Dirofilaria,
            Please send an email directly to info@...
            They promptly respond.
            If not drivers like "Heart" "High BP" may target.
            FOR CANDIDA YOU CAN BUY DRIVER CALLED "COMMON FUNGUS"
            6 drivers 30% Off
            12 drivers 40% off

            You can also google "Heart worm Dirofilaria"
            Some pictures also are shown.

            If chest pain is due to acidity affecting esophagus,
            Buy soda water bottle (500 ml pet), open it & pour Milk of Magnesia (MOM)
            2 table spoons & shake well gently till you get clear water.
            Soda converts MOM becomes Magnesium Bi-Carbonate, (Similar to Willard
            Water, WW)
            Let your mom drink this mixed with a glass of water (after the gas gets
            expelled from bottle).
            Drink only 1/8th bottle per dose, after each food intake.
            This also helps pH balance, magnesium for heart, muscles & BP.
            One bottle can last 2 to 3 days.
            Also helps bowel movements.

            Drinking Good brand Aloe Vera Juice also helps to heal,
            esophagus lining scalded by clove, if sipped very slowly.

            Most important, Keep a heating pad on chest while sleeping.
            Sunbeam brand with adapter (no scare of shocks) from walmart.
            Infrared radiation from this helps regenerate inflamed cells.

            A course of Nexium also might help reduce gas.
            GERD triggered by cloves etc.

            All these assumes chest pain is consequent to cloves & there is no
            cardiac pathology.
            If it is otherwise, pls see a doctor / ER etc.

            Healthy Regards,
            MM
            =============================

            e gas.
            Theresa Widmer wrote:
            > Hello MM,
            > Sorry, I didn't see your post. It's been busy. Thank you SO much for
            > this answer. We need to figure out how to get her through the parasite
            > cleanse, though the cloves hurt her so much. My father almost took her to
            > the E.R. I'm wondering if zapping could take care of most parasite
            > problems--we have the Biowave Generator and the Super Zapper Delux--I don't
            > know if they are different from one another. I will be ordering the
            > parasite driver soon. Which would be better--regular zapping or targeting
            > with the driver?
            > Thanks again for responding! This was a big question of ours.
            > Theresa

          • Linda Evans
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 11, 2007
              Hi is she taking the cloves with food?
              Linda

              Theresa Widmer <tlwidmer@...> wrote: Hello MM,
              thomsdaughter wrote:
              > Hello all!
              > I just joined this group. I have been reading Dr. Clark's books for
              > a while. I have done her parasite and gall bladder/liver cleanses and
              > have her zapper. My mother has been trying to do the parasite
              > cleanse, but experiences severe chest pains when taking the cloves.
              > Any advice on that?
              > Also, I would like to put my son through the cleanse, but he is too
              > young to swallow the suppliments and I'm sure would gag on the
              > tinture. Any ideas?
              > I have so many questions, I'll just start with those two.
              > Thank you!
              > Theresa

            • Theresa Widmer
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 14, 2007
                Hi Linda--
                Thanks for the question. I'm not sure, but I will ask her. That's a good
                point. Interestingly, I took my maintenance dose of all the parasite herbs
                last night, and kept having the cloves 'repeat'. At first I wondered . . .
                'what did I eat?', but then figured it out. They didn't seem to want to
                digest right away and I did eat right before taking them.

                Thanks again!
                Theresa