Re: Mercury in FDA approved drugs

  • regehr2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      Remember, not all ingredients need to be listed on a label, if the
      quantity is small enough.
      Leo
      ---------------------
      --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, Marlene <xander95608@...> wrote:

      http://www.mercola.com/2006/nov/30/mercury-present-in-many-fda-regulated-drugs.htm

      > I didn't see it listed in Flonase nasal spray, but it does list a
      benzoite so beware of that stuff too.

    • judy kemecsei
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
        I have never taken probiotics after liver cleanses, my experience was that
        the body resorts itself, since it is a natural way to cleanse as long as we
        do the colon cleanses first

        judykcleansingcoach

      • Linda Evans
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
          Hi Judy:
          I missed the part on colon cleanse in Dr. Clarks book. so I did no do it. But I have done colonics, fasting, juicing etc. and I had a problem with candida and bladder infections after I had done several cleanses. Ny naturopath explained it to me and incouraged me to continue cleaning my liver but add probiotics to prevent this from happening again.
          any input is appreciated,
          Linda