Re: [DrClark] Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Most Affective Zapper?

  • Arthur Doerksen
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2006
      Do you want the cheapest, or the most effective? We offer you a full 3 month 100% money-back guarantee at www.BestZapper.com/zapper.htm I know of no other source that offers such a simple and risk-free way to see what a zapper can do for you. And it is a Rolls-Royce at a Honda price...the only zapper that shows you for sure that it is working correctly.

      Blessings!
      Arthur
      888-533-7007

      www.BestZapper.com
      www.ForgetDrugs.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        Wow, 260 dollars for a zapper? That's a lil steep. What's does this zapper have that the other's don't? I can't see this being a Rolls-Royce at a Honda price. Maybe I'm missing something. What makes this one the best?

        Arthur Doerksen <ad7@...> wrote: Do you want the cheapest, or the most effective? We offer you a full 3 month 100% money-back guarantee at www.BestZapper.com/zapper.htm I know of no other source that offers such a simple and risk-free way to see what a zapper can do for you. And it is a Rolls-Royce at a Honda price...the only zapper that shows you for sure that it is working correctly.

        Blessings!
        Arthur
        888-533-7007

        www.BestZapper.com
        www.ForgetDrugs.com

          Wow, It Is Kind Of Expensive. I Guess Ill Give It A Try Since THere
          A 3 Month Guarantee.--- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, Arthur Doerksen
          <ad7@...> wrote:

          > Do you want the cheapest, or the most effective? We offer you a
          full 3 month 100% money-back guarantee at
          www.BestZapper.com/zapper.htm I know of no other source that offers
          such a simple and risk-free way to see what a zapper can do for you.
          And it is a Rolls-Royce at a Honda price...the only zapper that shows
          you for sure that it is working correctly.

          > Blessings!
          > Arthur
          > 888-533-7007
          >
          > www.BestZapper.com