Re: [DrClark] Peppers and Raw Foods

  • lbs1214@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
      From _http://www.drclarkstore.com_ (http://www.drclarkstore.com) : I got
      the Portazone UV model ($219.00) about 3 years ago. Other places want $249.00
      now. You can find info on _www.intohealth.com_ (http://www.intohealth.com)
      besides the Portazone UV.

      Regards

      Marjorie

    • koyd24
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
        Based on Hulda's work, I get the impression that water stores
        everything, that would probably include UV.
        I don't know if drinking water that has ultra-violet frequencies in
        it would be helpful to our society that is bombarded with radiation
        already.

        Corey

        (http://www.drclarkstore.com) : I got