Re: [DrClark] Anybody own a John Ellis water machine here?

  • Mary Ann & Andy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      the john ellis water machine is absolutely amazing. we saved up for it and bought it before the newest book came out talking about the zappicator. we still wouldnt trade the JE water machine for anything. after two years it is working unbelievable. when we read the prevention book, we were of the opinion that hulda may have talked to john ellis, given that some of her new technology seemed to be the reverse procedure of his machine. (ie: copy drops) the animals are amazingly healthy, the plants are much larger, we feel like you do with the south pole zappicator with the JE water. Use hulda's method until you save up the money for the john ellis water machine. We use the distilled water from his machine to make our colloidal silver.

      koyd24 <c_dyok@...> wrote: Hi,

      I was curious if anybody owns a John Ellis water machine on this
      egroup?

      From what I have read this appears to be a very good if not the best
      commercially available water system. Electron rich water is the
      healthiest based on what I have researched and experimented myself.

      The reason I ask is because I would be very grateful if someone
      could compare the water from the John Ellis model to regular
      distilled water pulsed on a SOUTH POLE zappicator.

      When I drink regular distilled water it bloats me up, does nothing
      for my thirst and tastes like air. When I drink fresh (melted snow)
      pulsed on a (north pole zappicator) like Dr. Clark recommends, again
      I don't get that excellent sense of quenched thirst, I get cold and
      feel hungry afterwards. When I drink distilled water pulsed on the
      north speaker it tastes very repulsive to me.

      When I drink distilled water on the pulsed South Pole zappicator I
      feel great. Relaxed, warm, my thirst is quenched and the water has
      an earthy sweetness to it.

      Perhaps drinking south pole zappicated distilled water might not be
      as effective as the John Ellis water but not everybody can afford a
      $1700 unit. Either way, zappicating the distilled water on a south
      pole speaker must somehow increase the hydrogen bond angle like John
      Ellis talks about. If this is true, then this information will not
      be very welcome to Mr. Ellis!

      Corey

      Read Testimonials:
      http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65
      http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100040
      http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100004
      http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=292
      http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=286

      Learn more from:
      http://CureZone.com/forums/

      Community email addresses:
      Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
      Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com

      Community URL addresses:
      http://drclarkia.com

      ---------------------------------

    • koyd24
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Mary Ann/Andy,

        Thank you for the response. I have not read any of John Ellis'
        patents and no nothing about how his machine works so before I even
        have an opinion on it vs. the South Pole zappicated water(electron
        rich?) I really can't say. All I know is the simple act of pulsing
        my distilled water with my zappicator really takes my thirst away
        like nothing I have ever experienced.

        I do know that water is the most sophisticated thing on this earth
        and water seems to be a simple "medium" used to carry and combine
        information and frequencies.

        I did get thinking that perhaps placing my fresh distilled water in
        sunlight for a few minutes, then pulsing it on my - charge
        zappicator might even do better for me. If nothing else the suns
        rays might "erase" any of the bad information that might still be
        held in the water, things like the toxic minerals before distilation.

        Corey

        --- In DrClark@yahoogroups.com, Mary Ann & Andy <haddastan2@...>

        unsubscribe@onelist.com
        > http://drclarkia.com