Need advice

  • naturalmom@email.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hi,
      My 11 year old son came to me and asked me why he has a "bump"
      under his nipple. I felt it and it was pea sized and hard. :(
      He says it only hurts when he messes with it and this was the
      first time he noticed it.

      Where do I go from here? I don't want to go to a medical doctor.
      I don't believe much in medical-type cancer treatment if that is
      what it is. But if I don't go mainstream, will I be in trouble
      for neglect?

      What are my options for dealing with this "bump" naturally? I
      have a Naturopath who has dealt with a couple of my other kids for
      allergies and eczema and such. Is this a good place to start?

      What should I be doing as far as cleansing and diet for him? I
      just really don't know where to begin...

      Thanks for anything you can offer.

      Blessings,

      Kandice
      Stay home with your family and earn income.
      kandyc@...