new, could someone point me in the right direction for these questions?

  • rosefeurer
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi,
      I got a zapper from a friend, but I know so little about all of this.
      I am wanting to use it on my son with autism, on my family. Where are
      the instructions on how to use this and what the protocol is for
      children/adults, different disorders? thanks...
    • rose manning
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2006
        I have a son with autism. The zapper has not improved his autism as far as
        actions but has helped with his allergies and gut issues. We did zapping
        every day for 2 weeks and then did the parasite cleanse and then the kidney.
        Our entire family did this also and zap on a regular basis and when ever we
        feel anything coming on. It works wonderfully. We also use it on our pets
        to keep fleas and parasites off them, it works great on animals. My
        neighbor's cat had ear mites for years I have treated them with stuff from
        the vet for over 2 years. They go away and then just come back. We zapped
        her and they have been gone for 2 years now.

        We have tried many things and have only had success with hyperbaric oxygen
        treatments for our son. You can find information all over the net and there
        are many very informative yahoo groups too.

        Rose

        I got a zapper from a friend, but I know so little about all of this.
        I am wanting to use it on my son with autism, on my family. Where are
        the instructions on how to use this and what the protocol is for
        children/adults, different disorders? thanks...

        Read Testimonials:
        http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65
        http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100040
        http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100004
        http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=292
        http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=286

        Learn more from:
        http://CureZone.com/forums/

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
        Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com

        Community URL addresses:
        http://drclarkia.com

        Health
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+and+wellness&w1=Health+and+welln
        ess&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Health+prom
        otion+and+wellness&w5=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w6=Dr+hulda+clark&c=6&s=
        177&.sig=k6OUW8VW0QilGkfunhOdGg> and wellness

        Health
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+wellness+product&w1=Health+and+w
        ellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Health+
        promotion+and+wellness&w5=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w6=Dr+hulda+clark&c=
        6&s=177&.sig=j8MfbeGLB14MpMHm98lg-g> wellness product

        Health
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+and+wellness+program&w1=Health+a
        nd+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Hea
        lth+promotion+and+wellness&w5=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w6=Dr+hulda+clar
        k&c=6&s=177&.sig=DLyewhBI60jqIU5cLvbE5A> and wellness program

        Health
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+promotion+and+wellness&w1=Health
        +and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=H
        ealth+promotion+and+wellness&w5=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w6=Dr+hulda+cl
        ark&c=6&s=177&.sig=yvrBCN99Go08TgXFZ9CYzw> promotion and wellness

        Health
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w1=Health
        +and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=H
        ealth+promotion+and+wellness&w5=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w6=Dr+hulda+cl
        ark&c=6&s=177&.sig=-koXNm69iXzsRUNMG27LfQ> and wellness promotion

        Dr
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Dr+hulda+clark&w1=Health+and+wellness&w
        2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Health+promotion
        +and+wellness&w5=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w6=Dr+hulda+clark&c=6&s=177&.
        sig=r8w_qWBlzS9cIdMstdD9EA> hulda clark

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        " on the web.

        _____

      • RRM
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
          was he vaccinated??
          do you limit his diet. no sweets,white flour,.
          were you or he ever bit by a tick or misqueto?
          have you used a good candida cleans on him?
          read www.lymephotos.com join
          lymestrategies@yahoogroups.com
          and ask
          roger

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • Luigi Farina
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
            Both my preteen sons zap regularly, lately to eliminate colds before they
            develop fully.
            My 12 year old had been diagnosed with ADHD at age 4.
            He is now a normal preteen, a straight A student, an accomplished pianist
            and trumpet player, almost a Black belt in Tang Soo Do and one of the most
            popular kids in his school.
            The doctor that eliminated his ADHD issue by age 6, which was bad enough
            that we had been told to pick an institution for him, had diagnosed him as
            having been poisoned by the garbage he had been given since birth with
            vaccines, mainly thimerosal (mercury), and had him take EDTA and go through
            massive chelation treatments, mostly by IV.
            The results were too spectacular and got achieved in too short an order for
            me to even think of doubting the doctor's diagnosis.
            By the way, through trial and error I found that Dr. Clark's zapper is
            incredible at providing relief for surface problems, but there are areas of
            the body this device will not reach as it does not have the power needed for
            deeper stuff.
            For example I have to credit it with eradicating a nasty case of athlete's
            foot (caught at the hospital, of course) that had all my toenails fall off,
            in a manner of days.
            But in my case I am battling terminal cancer, so I am using Dr. Clark's 21
            day cancer eradication program, take a couple of week rest, then run it
            again, this non stop.
            Plus I have graduated to an EM+ plasma tube zapper, which my family also
            shares for assorted conditions.
            Like my wife falling and winding up at the hospital to have a knee drained
            of fluid, but being able to forgo the antibiotics to finish to clean up the
            inflammation in under two days and without needing pain killers.
            In my case the oncologists has the strong suspicion that by the next bone
            and body scans, come the middle of February, I might be declared cancer
            free.
            This after being told that I would not see this past summer.
            Flushing the body of the poisons that get piled up in there by everyday life
            is a good thing.
            Liver and kidney flushes should in fact be considered mandatory, and
            vitamins and supplements help A LOT for the lifestyles we are forced into as
            of late.
            But the zapper might not be strong enough for some problems and equipment
            with more horsepower might just be the ticket.
            In your son's case I'd look instead into what he has been put through since
            birth.
            I'll bet that because of poisons piled into his body since birth he has
            developed an allergy to something he is exposed to every day (sometimes even
            food) that could be dealt with very quickly.
            Luigi

            >I have a son with autism. The zapper has not improved his autism as far as
            > actions but has helped with his allergies and gut issues. We did zapping
            > every day for 2 weeks and then did the parasite cleanse and then the
            > kidney.
            > Our entire family did this also and zap on a regular basis and when ever
            > we
            > feel anything coming on. It works wonderfully. We also use it on our
            > pets
            > to keep fleas and parasites off them, it works great on animals. My
            > neighbor's cat had ear mites for years I have treated them with stuff from
            > the vet for over 2 years. They go away and then just come back. We
            > zapped
            > her and they have been gone for 2 years now.
            >

            > We have tried many things and have only had success with hyperbaric oxygen
            > treatments for our son. You can find information all over the net and
            > there
            > are many very informative yahoo groups too.
            >

            > Rose

          • idris enoch
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
              Hmm. Have you tried the O3 and olive oil Dr. Clark recommended in, what was
              it, the first book?

              Just curious

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
                Yes!

                Rose

> [...]

                +and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=H
                ealth+promotion+and+wellness&w5=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w6=Dr+hulda+cl
                ark&c=6&s=177&.sig=yvrBCN99Go08TgXFZ9CYzw> promotion and wellness

                Health
                <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w1=Health
                +and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=H
                ealth+promotion+and+wellness&w5=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w6=Dr+hulda+cl
                ark&c=6&s=177&.sig=-koXNm69iXzsRUNMG27LfQ> and wellness promotion

                Dr
                <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Dr+hulda+clark&w1=Health+and+wellness&w
                2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Health+promotion
                +and+wellness&w5=Health+and+wellness+promotion&w6=Dr+hulda+clark&c=6&s=177&.

              • ym pok
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
                  Hi,
                  The following message may be of interest to parents with autistic children.

                  Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:37:41 -0500
                  From: "Lisa R. Owen" <elisabeth724@...>
                  Subject: Re: LDN and Autism - transdermal cream

                  Dr. Jaquelyn McCandless is a board-certified neurologist and
                  psychiatrist
                  who practices in Woodland Hills, California. Her granddaughter,
                  Chelsey,
                  has autism. For the past 9 years or so, Dr. McCandless has
                  dedicated
                  her
                  practice and research to autism and how to recover her granddaughter
                  and
                  patients.

                  Dr. McCandless did a study with LDN and autism this year; she
                  founded
                  the
                  Autism_LDN group. DAN! (Defeat Autism Now!) doctors are members of
                  think
                  tank coordinated by the Autism Research Institute (ARI), which is
                  based
                  in
                  San Diego, California; they work together nationwide to defeat
                  autism.
                  Dr.
                  McCandless is one of the top DAN! physicians in the world, and
                  trains
                  other
                  DAN! physicians. You can learn about DAN! physicians by clicking
                  here:

                  http://www.autismwebsite.com/ari/dan/dan.htm

                  I have a great deal of respect for Dr. McCandless. She is the
                  author
                  of
                  the book, Children with Starving Brains. Her Web site is:

                  www.starvingbrains.com

                  I am on a lot of autism lists; LDN is really helping a LOT of kids
                  who
                  have
                  autism!!!!!!! Some parents are using capsules (taken orally); most
                  parents
                  are using a transdermal cream developed by Coastal Compounding in
                  Savannah,
                  Georgia.

                  Lisa

                  rose manning <esslr@...> wrote: I have a son with autism. Rose

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 5, 2006
                    thanks to all who replied on-line and off line to this question. We
                    have been at this for years, so I've tried almost all there is, but
                    not this, so I'm looking forward and will report if it has any effect.
                    We have to keep hope alive that something will work sometime. Like the
                    other Rose who has a son with autism, my son is a tough nut, and
                    hasn't responded to anything much in the biomedical arena. We have
                    seen some progress, very minimal, with hbot,(40 sessions in "hard"
                    chamber, 30 in mild) and some marginal improvements with a few other
                    things. Have been chelating him for 5 years and still getting mercury.
                    Have always suspected parasites, and tried alot of stuff, so hoping
                    this helps with his detox, etc.