Re: [DrClark] zapping dog with bone cancer AND vet recommendations

  • Loretta Crossman
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hello Brooke & Mattie,

      First of all, be encouraged as several of our pets
      have lived through "incurable" illnesses with herbs,
      nutrition, and natural healing. (Most of ours were
      abandoned or feral when we found them, so they were
      often sickly to start with. One of our cats, for
      example, became asymptomatic despite having FIV~ that
      is, as long as we supplement his diet with Vitamin
      C/ascorbic acid powder.) Also, we constantly treat our
      animals for minor illnesses with natural means. I also
      make most of their food; it's great that you are
      feeding Mattie this way.

      One possible help could be through a website i came
      across some time ago. Read through the testimonies and
      find all the dogs and other pets who have been cured
      of cancers, and how; it is amazing:
      http://www.seedoffaith.com/stories_1.html

      You may also find some helpful info at this website;
      plus there are some testimonials of pets who have been
      cured of cancer also:
      http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/animals.htm

      Please let me know if there is anything i can do to
      help, and you may also write me personally if you want
      to.
      Best wishes for a complete cure for Mattie,

      Loretta

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • medmidas
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 30, 2005
        Zap 2 times instead of 3 times, I get cold.
        3rd. time is essential to remove the viruses released after 2nd zapping.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
          Hi again, Brooke,

          I wrote you yesterday about your Mattie, but it hasn't
          been posted yet....i found more information about dogs
          which have been healed of cancer with flaxseed oil and
          cottage cheese. Here are a few links with testimonies:
          http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/amailbag.htm#1
          http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/amailbag2.htm

          Hope this is helpful for you and Mattie,

          Loretta

        • Nancy Borberg
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 6, 2005
            Dr. Clark's exact pet protocol according to her books
            is as follows:

            Parsley water: cook one bunch of parsley in one quart
            of water. Throw away parsley. Freeze in several one
            cup containers. This is one month's supply. Put 1
            tsp. parsley water on pet's food. This helps to open
            kidneys for better excretion of parasites.

            Black Walnut Hull tincture : 1 drop per pound of dog.
            Start with 1 drop the first day and increase by one
            drop each day. Take this daily.

            Wormwood: open a capsule and put the smallest pinch
            possible on dry food. Do this for one week before
            starting cloves.

            Week 1: Parsley water only.
            Week 2:

            Cloves: open a capsule and put the smallest pinch
            possible on dry dog food.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Nancy Borberg
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 6, 2005
              If you are nervous about zapping, zap once a day or
              once every few days but do not cut the times in half.
              I have never read anything recommending to cut the zap
              duration in half. It takes 7 minutes to kill parasites
              and 20 minutes for these parasites to release internal
              parasites which must also be killed. 7 minutes on, 20
              minutes off, 7 minutes on, 20 minutes off and 7
              minutes on. It is important that this cycle is
              completed every zapping session otherwise you may
              release a bug that would make your dog ill.

              http://auctions.yahoo.com/
            • yodbug@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 7, 2005
                thank you so much for the help!!! we'll see how it goes...

                brooke :)

                --- Brooke Drake <yodbug@...> wrote:

                > hello...
                >
                > i'm new to the group...i'm so glad to have found
                > you all!! First of all, I'm
                > looking for a holistic veterinarian that practices
                > Dr. Clark's methods and
                > zapping. I'm having a really hard time finding
                > one...Please let me know if
                > anyone knows of any anywhere in the US.
                >
                > Anyway, my 60 lb. dog, Mattie, was diagnosed with
                > bone cancer in her front,
                > right shoulder about a week ago. My husband read
                > "prevention for all
                > cancers" and we began zapping her and giving her
                > herbs. However, MY
                > holistic doctor told us to move slowly with Mattie,
                > slower than hulda
                > recommends. He's familiar with zapping and all of
                > hulda's protocal for
                > humans and practices it. He told me if i was as
                > aggressive as Hulda says, i
                > could make my dog's body go into shock and make her
                > liver and kidneys shut
                > down, because of too many toxins and parasites dying
                > at once. So I'm not
                > really sure what to do. I ordered my herbs from
                > Drclark.com.
                > My doctor told me to only give her 1-2 drops of
                > the green walnut hull tincture
                > 2x a day, one wormwood capsule 2x a day, and just a
                > little bit of cloves
                > ground up 2x a day with her meals. The wormwood
                > capsules that i have say
                > to give a human or 12 yr. old child up to 7 capsules
                > a day...
                > He also told me to only zap her 2 times instead
                > of 3, and for only 3.5
                > minutes instead of 7 minutes. He said i needed to
                > build it up slowly.
                >
                > So i guess i'm wondering if anyone has any
                > experience treating their
                > animals for cancer...i'm wondering if it will still
                > work at the rate we're going,
                > just take longer...i also switched her over from
                > Nutro to a raw diet of "natural"
                > free-range beef from Whole Foods Market with no
                > carbs at all.
                > I would love any advice or suggestions...
                >
                > thanks so much! brooke and mattie

              • Tim Gorski
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 7, 2005
                  no need to start over since you are getting
                  positive results now. just start the parsley and
                  continue as before. it is a good sign that she
                  is sick with diarrhea as the parasites are coming
                  out and not maturing. be careful about cleanup
                  after her. douse the mess with iodine and salt
                  for five minutes before pickup.
                  Tim