OT Grandma

  • Kandy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      The other day I went up to a local Christian bookstore and saw a
      "Honk If You Love Jesus" bumper sticker. I was feeling
      particularly sassy that day after coming from an exhilerating choir
      performance, so
      I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper. Boy, am I glad I did! What
      an uplifting experience that followed! I was stopped at a red light at a
      busy intersection, just thinking about how wonderful the
      Lord is and I didn't notice that the light had changed. It's a good thing
      someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I never would have
      noticed the light!
      I found that LOTS of people love Jesus! While I was sitting
      there, the guy behind started honking like crazy, and then he leaned out
      of his window and screamed, "For the love of GOD! GO! GO! Jesus Christ,
      GO!" What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus!
      Everyone started honking! I just leaned out of my window and
      started waving and smiling at all those lovely people. I even honked my
      horn a few times to share in the love! There must have been a man from
      Florida back there because I heard him yelling something about a "sunny
      beach. "I saw another gentleman waving in a funny way with only his
      middle finger stuck up in the air. I asked my teenage grandson in the back
      seat what that meant, he said that it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign
      or something.
      Well, I've never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the
      window and gave him the good luck sign back.
      My grandson burst out laughing...why, even he was enjoying this
      religious experience! A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of
      the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking towards
      me. I bet they wanted to ask me what church I attended, but this is when I
      noticed the light had changed. So, I waved to all my sisters and
      brothers
      and drove on through the intersection. I noticed I was the only car that got
      through before the light changed again and I felt kind of sad that I had
      to leave them after all the love we had shared, so I slowed the car down,
      leaned out of the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign
      one last time as I drove away.
      Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks! --Grandma

      Do you poison YOUR kids??? See this page!
      http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/kandyk00/index.html
      Kandy - Aspiring Midwife
      Wife to a great man,
      Mother of six,
      Homeschooler/Home-birther
      Love is the answer - Give in to God

      FREE! The World's Best Email Address @...
    • Regehr@compusmart.ab.ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
        I would never trust or do business with a person who is known only as
        "Kandy", and who does not warrantee that their products meet Hulda
        Clark's standards as tested by syncrometer. Those who want to do
        business with "Kandy" need to carefully ponder "Caveat Emptor". If
        you
        don't know what that means and entails, don't do business at all.
        Leo Regehr.